5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Povedilla Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Povedilla Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Povedilla Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Povedilla Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Povedilla Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Povedilla Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Povedilla Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Povedilla Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Los Rosales
Hostal Los Rosales is located in Alcaraz, just 30 miles from Ruidera.Every room comes with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.There is room service at the property.Riópar is 12 miles from Hostal Los Rosales, and Segura de la Sierra is 27 miles away.
- Our host was very helpful and spoke just enough English, he even called another hotel for us for the next night because they spoke no English there. The room was big and with a terrace and free view into the valley. Nice big bathroom with bathtub. Breakfast was simple but the coffee was nice.
- The hosts of this family run hostal were incredibly friendly and made sure our stay was a real treat. We had dinner in the hostel which was very enjoyable. The rooms are very big with big bathrooms. The price is absolutely right for what we got.
- We received a very warm welcome and were able to push our loaded bicycles straight on to the balcony of our room. Our host offered to cook us an evening meal (earlier than is customary in Spain) and served a delicious breakfast in our room before we departed.
- Alcazar is a stunning medieval town with many historic features. Hostal los Rosales is situated on the edge with lovely views of the mountains. The hostal is immaculately clean and very comfortable. The owner is welcoming and helpful. We had an evening meal at the hostal which was excellent.
- Fantastic location. The host was very welcoming & friendly, but the hostess was a little pushy. We appreciated the use of the garage for our motorbikes.
Complejo Ribera de Salobre
Located in Salobre, 10 miles from Riópar, Complejo Ribera de Salobre features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.Segura de la Sierra is 21 miles from Complejo Ribera Salobre, and Ayna is 26 miles from the property.
Owner gave us a choice of evening meal of either meat or fish. The meal was tasty and sufficient.
The room was comfortable and clean with a nice balcony
- very quaint, we used google translate to communicate with the very friendly couple running it, the man was a lot of fun and we all had a laugh about the language. we were the only ones eating there so they cooked especially for us. fantastic stay, we arrived on our motor bike which they allowed us to park at the back of the property.
- Clean and lovely cosy decor. Very traditional spanish. We worked in the bar and the owner fed us lovely cheese, olives and tomatoes through the evening.
- This hotel was set in a charming little village. The hosts were lovely.
- La habitación era confortable y el baño espacioso. La situación.
- Owner gave us a choice of evening meal of either meat or fish. The meal was tasty and sufficient.
Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz
Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz offers accommodations in Alcaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Ruidera is 30 miles from Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz, and Riópar is 12 miles from the property.
- Nice, old-fashioned hostel (in a good way). Good food
- Very comfortable – well located for our journey – architecturally interesting and good food well served
- Great staff, great location, interesting village, food excellent.
- la estructura del hotel, casona antigua, techos madera, patio interior
La habitación espectacular!!! Muy amplia y cómoda. Con una nevada afuera y la habitación super-confortable.
Los anfitriones muy amables.
Cenamos y desayunamos bastante bien. Sin lujos pero todo estaba muy rico y bien preparado.
San Cristobal is located in Villahermosa, just 16 miles from Ruidera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valdepeñas is 27 miles from San Cristobal, and Riópar is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Mirador
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal El Mirador offers accommodations in Paterna del Madera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Riópar is 8 miles from Hostal El Mirador, and Nerpio is 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Povedilla Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Povedilla Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Povedilla Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Povedilla Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!