5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pouilly-sur-Serre Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pouilly-sur-Serre Picardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pouilly-sur-Serre Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pouilly-sur-Serre Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pouilly-sur-Serre Picardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pouilly-sur-Serre Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pouilly-sur-Serre Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Pouilly-sur-serre Picardy:
” Les Cernailles”
At the guest house, each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Rooms at ” Les Cernailles” also provide guests with free WiFi. The rooms are equipped with a seating area.The breakfast can be served at a surcharge at Les Cernailles.Saint-Quentin is 19.9 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
La Maison des 3 Rois
Decorated in neutral tones, the heated guest rooms feature tiled flooring and exposed wooden beams. All offer views of the garden, the street or the town and some have a flat-screen TV and a DVD-player.A buffet breakfast is served daily at La Maison des 3 Rois with an additional cost. Local cafes and restaurants can be found within 150 feet.The gothic Laon Cathedral is only a 5-minute walk away from La Maison des 3 Rois and a free parking is possible nearby.
- A quiet location with comfortable beds, breakfast was simple but satisfactory. We were upgraded to the family room which was an extra bonus!
- Quirky boutique bed and breakfast. Lovely mix of the old and new.
- perfect breakfast, delightful hostess, lovely old house well modernised
- Excellent location in the old part of loan. Lovely old building decorated in an original quirky way.
- The house was very quirky which we really liked. The young man running the B&B was very helpful and recommended a brilliant restaurant.
Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests can enjoy a homemade meal, upon reservation at least one day in advance. Guests can relax in the bar with a drink.There is babysitting service at the property.
- Great service, lovely big room, great value for what I paid. Mathieu was incredibly helpful.
- Central location in the old town. Lots of restaurants. Would stay again for longer visit to explore city more! We were on an overnight stop over to Austria.
The convenient, central location is this property’s obvious prime advantage.
Room 2 had a very comfortable bed.
- For a last minute booking at 9pm everything went smoothly, though we doubted the residence was the correct address because it looked like an estate agents! Otherwise, great after a long day driving.
- It wasn’t clear that the property was on a road with minimal parking. We did find a space reasonably easily. The property is difficult to find even with Sat Nav! Host very welcoming and helpful and Laon is well worth a visit.
Le 15 – Maison de Prestige à Laon
All rooms feature a view of the garden or village, wooden flooring, a wardrobe and seating area. Each includes a private bathroom and WC.A continental breakfast is provided each morning and served in the dining room. Guests can also enjoy meals prepared by the host, upon request and at an extra charge.The train station is just 0.6 miles away and the A26 motorway is ideally located a 15-minute drive from the property. Saint-Quentin is a 45-minute drive away. Events can be organised at the reception on request and at an extra cost.
- A family welcome much appreciated. Restaurant recommendation excellent for single night stay. Warm and cosy for a cold night in France. Very nice atmosphere and very french decor old style (antiques and funishings). Very comfy bed.
- It is an interesting house which seems to have had little done to it since the 1920s, stylish, with an enormous comfortable bed. Plumbing wonderfully old fashioned. Plenty of hot water,Coffee and tea, self made were available.
- Lovely old house with lots of character and in a great position to explore the town. The housekeeper was pleasant, although only there a short period of time upon our arrival and at breakfast the following day.
Charming house, extremely friendly owners.
We had a suite with 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom that was perfect when travelling with 2 children. On the website it said 2 double beds. It didn’t mention it was 2 rooms as well – imagine our delight!
Great breakfast & good central location for walking around Laon. Excellent value for money, we would definitely stay again.
- The bed was enormous and very comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty.
Le Grand Logis
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.Half board rate are proposed by the property. This rate includes a 3-course dinner.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for cycling. Saint-Quentin is 29.8 miles from Le Grand Logis, while Laon is 9.3 miles away.
- The owners were very kind, we arrived 2hrs before check in time. They gave us coffee and cake while our room was being prepared.
- The hosts were very accommodating and couldn’t have been more helpful. The property is unique with an absolutely wonderful and very beautiful garden.
Lovely room with view of garden. Very good home cooked meal and super croissants for breakfast.
Charming host and hostess.
- Hosts were amazing and kind. Swimming pool was great. Amazing quaint place. Good to die for and the honey. Overall experience was amazing.
The dining room was large and the menu and wine list excellent (I would recommend the Givry)
The room was comfortable and well appointed and right at the end of the building, overlooking fields. Unfortunately, rain clouds were looming so we didn’t get a chance to investigate the outdoor facilities.
Semur en Auxois is a charming old town and really should be visited – it reeks of history. The hotel is just outside the walled town; the dining room has a fine view of the Citadel so book your table early for dinner and specify a table by the window looking toward the town.
Free parking and wifi were greatly appreciated
Top Guest Houses In Pouilly-sur-serre Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pouilly-sur-Serre Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pouilly-sur-Serre Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pouilly-sur-Serre Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!