5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Percy-en-Auge Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Percy-en-Auge Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Percy-en-Auge Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Percy-en-Auge Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Percy-en-Auge Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Percy-en-Auge Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Percy-en-Auge Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Percy-en-auge Lower Normandy:
Ferme la Thillaye
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ferme la Thillaye offers accommodations in Le Mesnil-Mauger. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Deauville is 18 miles from Ferme la Thillaye, and Honfleur is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 9 miles from Ferme la Thillaye.
- The property was charming. We don’t speak any French, the owners don’t speak English…. they are beautiful people! We communicated via google translate which helped. There is a problem with Booking.com though. I booked the room several months ago for 70 euro including breakfast, when we paid upon our departure we were charged 85 euro. The owner pointed us to what was written in the room, we didn’t see this, we tried to show him our booking reservation but because of his lack of English and our lack of French it was to jo avail, there appears to be a breakdown in communication here. In saying this the breakfast was delicious! The owners are lovely people
- our hosts were very pleasant, interesting and intelligent; the bed was extra comfy; the historic farm buildings/gites were beautifully restored; the breakfast was delicious.
- La piscine est top, le calme, l’accueil exceptionnel, le petit dej est bon.
- Super acceuil ginette et william sont plus que parfait un acceuil comme si on etait a la maison .ils nous ont chouchouter. Un super sauna .un appartement maison super calme vue sur les canards et les oies.notre chihuhua a adorer pouvoir se promener dans le magnifique jardin .encore merci vs etes super ne changer rien .on etait comme chez des amis
- Accueil chaleureux, des anecdotes sur les lieux et les alentours, endroit apaisant
Domaine De Soignolles
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Domaine De Soignolles is located in Soignolles in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 26 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Caen is 13 miles from Domaine De Soignolles, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely people, very helpful and friendly. Perfect for traveling south from Caen.
- Staff very friendly and the facilities were very good although our stay was in early January I imagine that this venue will really come into its own in the warmer months with its outdoor facilities.
- Fabulous country location with individual “hobbit house” accommodation around beautifully refurbished farm and barns which provide the communal facilities. Check-in available up to 11pm.
- Beautiful setting in Frence countryside .very quiet rural area. Playground for children
- Friendly, helpful, I like the location and the accomadation I would recommend this very much
La Villa Des Tilleuls
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Villa Des Tilleuls offers accommodations in Cambremer.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Deauville is 15 miles from La Villa Des Tilleuls, and Honfleur is 21 miles from the property.
- This family-friendly villa, slightly off the beaten-track, as well as the surrounding grounds were really lovely. The traditional, homemade breakfast was superb. The hosts were very friendly and extremely helpful. A stone’s throw from both the apple cider route and an amazing family-run restaurant. Only a 10min drive from Lisieux. A wonderful experience.
- Host was amazing, food was beyond expectations. Request in advance to have a discovery dinner at the house, the hosts will prepare a wonderful meal. Wifi was very good. Rooms were large.
- Very nice place and house. The owners were kind and hospitable. It was a pleasure to spend time with them and to listen to their advices.
- Lovely house and very comfortable rooms. Locally sourced breakfast and attentive hosts.
- Beautiful villa in the greenery of one of the most interesting areas of Normandy. The owners are friendly and caring.
Domaine Le Coq Enchanté
Located in Cambremer in the region of Basse-Normandie, 15 miles from Deauville, Domaine Le Coq Enchanté features a spa center and sauna. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You can play pool at the guest house. The guest house also provides bike rental. Honfleur is 20 miles from Domaine Le Coq Enchanté, and Caen is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Domaine du Lieu des Brocs
Featuring free WiFi, Domaine du Lieu des Brocs offers accommodations in Brucourt, just 11 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Honfleur is 19 miles from Domaine du Lieu des Brocs, and Caen is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 9 miles from Domaine du Lieu des Brocs.
- The room was spacious, the bed extremely comfortable and there was a little patio to enjoy breakfast or a glass of wine. The room also has a fridge and small kitchenette area which was an added bonus.
Facility is rural but very modern and large room. The owners are extremely friendly and there are many places to visit within 50km radius.
Breakfast is superb and brought to the room.
The inn is remote and no town withing walking distance. There is a golf driving range on the property.
- An interesting room in an old farm complex – lovely setting.
This place was a big surprise.
It was more beautiful than the pictures.
The accommodation unit was romantic pampering and tasteful. The complex has a golf course, and the kids could play. There are Fruit trees all over and you can pick apples and eat them.
The unit has a kitchenette with a coffee maker and everything needed for cooking.
The Shower is incredible.
And most importantly, the owners are the most charming couple. They gave us recommendations for trips and restaurants – and they were right.
It was perfect
- An attractive property close to the coast, Caen (for the ferry) and the beautiful Auge countryside. The breakfast was served in a basket and was delicious. The room was large and well equipped.
Top Guest Houses In Percy-en-auge Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Percy-en-Auge Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Percy-en-Auge Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Percy-en-Auge Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!