5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peñaranda de Duero Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñaranda de Duero Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peñaranda de Duero Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñaranda de Duero Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñaranda de Duero Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peñaranda de Duero Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peñaranda de Duero Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Peñaranda De Duero Castile And Leon:
One of our best sellers in Aranda de Duero! Hostal Elvira is located within 650 feet of the historic center of Aranda de Duero. Renovated in 2014, the property offers free WiFi and heated twin rooms with a terrace and flat-screen TV.Featuring hardwood floors, all rooms have a sofa and desk, as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Offering a bar and restaurant, the property also has a tour desk and is 10 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Church.
Last minute decision for an En route stop so very surprised to find ourselves enjoying Aranda de Duero at their fiesta time. Plus great meal at top rate restaurant.Meson ‘El Pastor’
This was well worth a visit, very good hostal exactly as the photo displayed on-line.
Situated in a perfect location, beside the river and easy walking distance to town.
Some on street parking, and plenty of shops, cafes etc when it is not fiesta day!
- Really friendly reception, from a lady who brought keys, took me to my car , paid for parking (I hadn’t seen the ticket machine) walked me back to the Hostal and helped with my bag to the room.. extremely welcome after my long drive!!
- The lady who booked us in was lovely. Our room was lovely huge bathroom with very hot water great living space with chairs and table. The bed was so comfortable we slept like babies. Highly recommend this place. You do have to book in down the street but it’s not a problem.
- The reception was wonderful, very friendly and extremely helpful. The staff were very keen to point out the places to visit during our stay, marking them on the provided map.
Extremely good price/service ratio. room was like in a 3-star hotel lot of space, tables and balcony. spacious bathroom everything clean.
check-in is 3 minutes away in the bar.
- Last minute decision for an En route stop so very surprised to find ourselves enjoying Aranda de Duero at their fiesta time. Plus great meal at top rate restaurant.Meson ‘El Pastor’
Hostal CC offers simple, functional accommodations in the center Aranda De Duero. This small guest house has free Wi-Fi, rooms with private bathrooms and a traditional, Castillian restaurant.The CC’s rooms have subtle décor and central heating. Each has a TV and a desk.The on-site restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A range of breakfast options, snacks and drinks is available until 00.00 in the Hostal’s café.The CC is just across the River Duero from the center of Aranda de Duero, and a 5-minute walk from Plaza Mayor Square. The surrounding Ribera de Duero region is famous for its wine, and many nearby bodegas are open to visit.
- It was a simple, no frills type of accommodation with all the necessities and high standard of cleanliness.
- Excellent helping staff. Nice room on the 5 th floor. Will return
- Lo que más nos sorpreendió fue la comodidad de la cama y la limpieza (como un hotel)..
- La ubicación es muy buena, muy cerca del centro y de un parking gratuito. Todo esta reformado e impecable.
- chambres propres et grande nous avons pu mettre le lit de notre fille il y a la wifi et la tele et surtout Thérèsa notre sauveuse!
Hostal el Ventorro
Hostal el Ventorro in Castrillo de la Vega has a garden and a terrace. This 2-star guesthouse offers a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and free WiFi. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms have a closet.Hostal el Ventorro has a playground.Aranda de Duero is 3 miles from the accommodation, while Peñafiel is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 48 miles from Hostal el Ventorro.
- Excellent food and wine second visit for the entrecôte steak just perfect
- The room was clean but very small. The toilet was loose and rocked around.
- The room was very pleasant once we had sorted out the lack of Wi Fi reception in the first room we were offered.
It’s very basic and good. Location not so far from main roads. Safe place to stay, and quiet.
Nice bar with tapas, and good wine. They also have a local shop in the hostal.
- Really enjoyed our short stay in this Cortijo style hostal/hotel.
Hostal Rosales is set in Aranda de Duero. Free WiFi is available on-site.All units in the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Peñafiel is 23 mi from Hostal Rosales. Burgos Airport is 48 mi from the property.
Recepton was unstaffed when I arrived and, after a little difficulty in communicating, by phone, due to my lack of Spanish, the problem was solved with the use of the magic word “Booking”.
The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. I had use of a shared bathroom with two other people, which was not a problem. The receptionist was very helpful and I had all the facilities
I had expected and required.
Excellent value for money, and if you want a clean, comfortable and quiet night I recommend this place.
- L’accueil, le calme, l a proximité du centre ville
La habitación muy limpia y con buen olor. Tenía un ventilador en el techo que se agradece en las noches de verano.
Personal muy amable y cercano.
Personal amable y simpático…
Cerca de todos los servicios.
Hotel para pasar una noche, no especialmente atractivo el hotel como tal… Pero si limpio…tranquilo… Aparcamiento fácil….
Justo lo que yo buscaba en esta ocasión.
Buena relación calidad/precio.
- Cerca del centro histórico, del río Duero…La buena y cálida recepción de la persona que me atendió. La ayuda que me prestó para guardar mi moto.
- Recepton was unstaffed when I arrived and, after a little difficulty in communicating, by phone, due to my lack of Spanish, the problem was solved with the use of the magic word “Booking”.
Hostal Consejo de Aranda
Hostal Consejo de Aranda is offering accommodations in Aranda de Duero. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. The rooms include a desk.Non-stop assistance is available at the reception.Peñafiel is 23 miles from Hostal Consejo de Aranda. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 47 miles from the property.
Cama y almohadas muy cómodas.
- El precio,la limpieza y la ubicación: está en el centro de Aranda,y puedes ir a todas partes andando. Y me sorprendió que a pesar de estar junto a una de las zonas polémicas de fiesta de Aranda (y siendo,además,las fiestas patronales)no se escuchara tanto el ruido exterior,lo que significa un buen aislamiento del edificio.
- Lo único que me ha gustado que hemos tenido suerte y nos han dado la habitación de matrimonio que tenia baño y aire acondicionado , sino menudo calor hubiéramos pasado , también decir que la cama era muy cómodo y todo muy nuevo.
- Appartement très grand et propre dans un immeuble neuf. 2 salles de bains pour 2 chambres, c’est idéal! Cuisine équipée avec plaques, micro onde et frigo et congélateur. Il manque toutefois quelques meubles dans le salon, il n’y avait qu’une table et quatre chaises. Le stationnement à proximité est payant la journée et gratuit durant la nuit. Le petit déjeuner du matin se prend à l’hôtel: pour 4€50 par personne c’est correct sans plus. La vaisselle est juste suffisante pour 4 personnes.
- Aunque hubiera que desplazarse a un apartahotel (muy próximo), el confort y los servicios existentes lo compensaron con creces.
Top Guest Houses In Peñaranda De Duero Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peñaranda de Duero Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peñaranda de Duero Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peñaranda de Duero Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!