5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Orbaneja Del Castillo Castile And Leon:
Posada Los Vallucos
Set in a 19th-century house, Posada Los Vallucos offers country-style accommodations with views of Cantabria’s Valderredible Valley. This small guest house has free Wi-Fi and a traditional, Cantabrian restaurant.Rooms at the Vallucos have beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and some have exposed stone walls. Each room has satellite TV and a fully equipped, private bathroom.Staff at the Posada’s 24-hour reception can provide information on the area surrounding the village of Villaverde de Hito. There are several walking routes in the valley.Ebro Reservoir is 30 minutes’ drive away from the Posada. You can drive to Cantabria’s Observatory, as well as the charming town of Orbenaja del Castillo, in 10 minutes.
- La localización de la posada y el trato de la señora
El trato estupendo.Limpieza y confortable .
Cerca de todoh
- buen alojamiento aunque un poco apartado, al no tener restaurante y estar alejado de un pueblo grande el asunto de la cena es un poco problematico.
- La ubicación, inmerso en plena naturaleza cántabra
Lugar tranquilo y Mª Encantadora. La habitación muy grande y cómoda.
Si volvemos a la zona nos alojaremos en el mismo sitio.
Posada Molino del Canto
Set in the Zamanzas Valley, Posada Molino del Canto is a rustic stone house midway between Burgos and Santander. Overlooking the River Ebro, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Heated duplex suites have sloped ceilings in the mezzanine area and offer mountain and garden views. There is a living room with a sofa bed. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Ecological seasonal produce from the vegetable garden, or local area, is used in the restaurant. There is a lounge with a fireplace, and sun loungers, tables and chairs in the garden.The property can organize bird watching trips nearby in the Cañones del Ebro y El Rudrón Nature Reserve.
- Fabulous rooms, lovely family, beautiful location. Loved the Bird watching with Javier
- Fantastic location, old building excellently restored to provide homely accommodation, knowledgable friendly host who treated us more as a house guest than client, well cooked simple food from local ingredients.
Llegamos allí llevados por la casualidad y la sorpresa no pudo ser mejor. El entorno, la amabilidad de los dueños, la posada , la comida….todo inmejorable!!
Buscando fechas para repetir
- El trato recibido por parte de toda la familia propietaria. Autentico alojamiento rural.
- In der Molino del Canto geht es ruhig und entspannt zu. Man kann unter dem großen Walnussbaum im Garten sitzen oder in der Nähe wandern und Tiere beobachten. Javier hat sehr gute Tipps für Wanderungen und Ausflüge. Besonders das Frühstück ist ein Genuss. Abends gibt es ein gutes Dreigängemenü.
Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Hostal Sanpatiel is located in Polientes. It features a restaurant and rooms with plenty of natural light and free Wi-Fi.All comfortable rooms at Hostal Sanpatiel offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and features a rich variety of meat dishes.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. The Ebro Reservoir is 20 minutes’ drive from the guest house. You can also drive to Santander in about 1 hour.
- Un trato increible del personal. La habitacion grande y muy limpia y comoda. Gracias por todo. La comida todo riquisimo.
Las camas muy cómodas y las habitaciones sencillas pero agradables.
La limpieza correcta.
El trato bueno, explicaciones de sitios que visitar y en todo momento interés por saber si estábamos bien.
- La amabilidad del personal y lo atentos que estaban en todo momento, incluso antes de llegar al alojamieto
- Estaba todo muy limpio, unos dueños muy atentos que te hacían sentir como en casa, el bar me encantó.
- La cama de dos metros era super comoda, el personal muy amable, tita fue muy agradable con nosotros y dedico tiempo a recomendarnos sitios y saber como nos habia ido el día.
Casa Rural Fuentetrigo
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Fuentetrigo is located in Brizuela, a 1-hour drive from Bilbao. This guest house offers free breakfast, an on-site restaurant and a shared terrace.Each heated room has simple décor and includes a wardrobe and 1 double or 2 single beds. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms have views of the surrounding countryside.The on-site restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and uses local products. You can enjoy hiking, bicycle riding and fishing in the surrounding areas.The Marismas de Santoña, Victoria y Joyel Nature Reserve is a 1-hour drive from Casa Rural Fuentetrigo, and the Ebro Reservoir is 14 mi away.
- We had a wonderful 2 nights here and were looked after well by amazing hosts. The accommodation, food and attentive service were exceptional. Wish we’d booked to stay longer.
- Very rural and rustic.Do not look for luxury here. Difficult to find in the bottom of the village.
- Fantastic location and scenery. Friendly staff and great value for money
Excellent location and the owners were very freindly and welcoming
A perfect stop for us and the food was great
- The welcoming hospitality, and homely atmosphere, evening meal superb, the pasta making lesson from Rocco, and the overall cleanliness and enthusiasm shown by Rocco and Isabella, thanks you two
Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea
El Rincón de Gadea is located in Santa Gadea, 5 minutes’ drive from Ebro Reservoir. This traditional stone house features a charming garden and a lounge with a fireplace.The rooms at El Rincón de Gadea feature rustic décor and wooden floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. Please note that lunch and dinner require a reservation. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk in Santa Gadea.Nearby there you can visit the beautiful Monte Hijedo Forest, and the Ebro Reservoir is great for bird watching. Santander is an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Burgos in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The property offers free parking on site.
- We only had breakfast at the Farmhouse and it was good value for money. the owners were excellent even with us not speaking a lot of Spanish. it was really great to holiday in rural Spain.
- Excellent welcome by the owners. Very nice people. The first impression when we arrived in a cold night with a staying room warmed by a chimney was great, providing a charming atmosphere, enhanced by the rustic furniture. Beautiful room and good breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed & good linen. Rosa (the owner) very helpful and pleasant.
- The couple running this lovely small hotel were absolutely brilliant! If you want to stay out of the way in a clean well appointed room with really friendly people, this is it. The lady cooked a wonderful evening meal and I thoroughly recommend Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea.
- very friendly and hospitable, beautiful house and location
Top Guest Houses In Orbaneja Del Castillo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!