5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Oliver British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Oliver British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Oliver British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oliver British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oliver British Columbia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Oliver British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Oliver British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Oliver British Columbia:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Shiraz Villa is located in Osoyoos.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Penticton Airport is 29 miles away.
- Breakfast was a light fare, but adequate. Rooms were well appointed and very comfortable and the view from the attached outside deck was beautiful.
- Away from the road in the middle of vineyards and fruit trees – huge room and bathroom with your own patio area outside overlooking the lake. Would have been a great place to stay for several nights, rather than just one.
- The location is great for wine touring. The rooms are very large – love the high ceilings and the view. Having the BBQ and kitchen was great after a day of wine tasting when everyone just wanted to sit back and discuss the day. Breakfast is very good with homemade muffins and fresh eggs. The owners are very friendly and will do anything for you.
- Friendly staff, awesome view, rooms are super clean and tidy. That was a wonderful long weekend 🙂
- Everything! Modern, clean room with luxurious bathroom and innovative interior layout. Idyllic setting with beautiful views. Welcoming staff, nothing too much trouble. Relaxed informal setting for breakfast, with wide choice of food. Excellent value for money: puts some ‘luxury’ hotels to shame. Only sorry our journey did not allow us to stay longer.
Reflections Guest House
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Reflections Guest House offers accommodations in Osoyoos. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or lake. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with bathrobes and free toiletries provided.The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Location excellent, view from room over lake very picturesque. Owner very friendly and trusting, allowing us to use her laundry facilities while she went out. Close to town for shops, restaurants etc. but far enough away to be peaceful.
- Very nice place and owner was great.. View outstanding
- The bed was comfortable, the location was perfect and the landlord very friendly.
- The location, facilities and cleanliness of the suit. Stunning views from the balcony.
- Very private accommodation. Lovely property – outdoor patio furniture, grassy area overlooking pond, beautiful views, quiet.
Klippers Guest Suites
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Klippers Guest Suites is located in Cawston in the region of British Columbia, just 29 miles from Summerland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Osoyoos is 17 miles from Klippers Guest Suites, and Penticton is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Beautiful views. Close to restaurants and town. Comfortable. Relaxing. Good facilities
- The property is surrounded by fruit gardens. Very beautiful and quiet. It is a perfect distance drive around the area.
- Amazing views, a lot of empty space in the backyard, good air conditioning.
- I like to live this kind suit in the fruit garden.but if they have a dishmachine will be perfect.
- Beautiful and peaceful area and well kept and very comfortable!
The Chauffeur’s Quarters
The Chauffeur’s Quarters is located in Okanagan Falls, just 20 miles from Summerland.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Osoyoos is 21 miles from The Chauffeur’s Quarters, and Penticton is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bighorn Ridge Guest House
Bighorn Ridge Guest House is located in Okanagan Falls, just 20 miles from Summerland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Osoyoos is 20 miles from Bighorn Ridge Guest House, and Penticton is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 11 miles from Bighorn Ridge Guest House.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Oliver British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Oliver British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Oliver British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Oliver British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!