5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Nouaillé-Maupertuis Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Nouaillé-Maupertuis Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Nouaillé-Maupertuis Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nouaillé-Maupertuis Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nouaillé-Maupertuis Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Nouaillé-Maupertuis Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Nouaillé-Maupertuis Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Nouaillé-maupertuis Poitou-charentes:
Le Moulin De Nanteuil
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Moulin De Nanteuil offers accommodations in Migné-Auxances. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Poitiers is 3.7 miles from Le Moulin De Nanteuil, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 3.7 miles from Le Moulin De Nanteuil.
- We had the double room with a garden view which has the use of a shared kitchen diner. Everything was great quality and had some lovely touches with furnishings and fixtures. Very charming, quiet, comfortable and the property has been renovated with live and attention to modern detail. Great Breakfast in a breathtaking area. Loved it.
- It is a quiet nice Relaxing Little place to be. Perfect for Couples. Not recommended for Children. The Rooms are just compelling and desinged with lots of love. Julien the owner is a Kind Person who is new to the Business one can recognize but does very much care about his guests. The only downside are the ceilings who are very thin and you can hear People walk in the upper rooms very good. We had some nightowls in the upper room which was very disturbing. The park outside and the envoirement are so beautiful. We sure would come back and recommend this beautiful place.
- A very well converted watermill with the novelty of a glass floor to the dining room. The property and the gardens were a delight and a credit to the restoration project. Well worth another visit as a stopover on our journey through France
- beautiful renovated old mill. stylish rooms (watch your head at the entrance!) spacy and astonishing garden. (we met the chickens that produced the eggs). breakfast hi quality. host: kind, friendly. water running thru the mill, visible throug the glass-floor of the breakfast room
This is the most incredible hotel I have ever been to. It is minimalist but completely luxurious. We stayed in the room in most of the photos and it is exactly how it looks – huge bed with gorgeous linen, big windows, lovely and airy. Breakfast was very very good and thoughtfully prepared – fruit, yoghurt, preserves, pastries, eggs etc.
The grounds are stunning and on the doorstep of a river, I really cannot recommend this hotel enough. The owner was lovely and friendly, and the whole experience was one of the best I have ever had. 10/10.
Chambres D’hôtes Bel’vue
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chambres D’hôtes Bel’vue is located in Chauvigny in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 15 miles from Poitiers. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 14 miles from Chambres D’hôtes Bel’vue, and La Roche-Posay is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 16 miles from Chambres D’hôtes Bel’vue.
- A friendly welcome, excellent parking and breakfast.
- We were welcomed very warmly to their home by the lovely host couple. They gave us clear directions for the short downhill walk into town for an evening meal. Breakfast was excellent (we also enjoyed the conversation with our hostess and two other guests).
- The friendliness of the staff, the comfort and pleasant decor of the rooms in this B&B just outside the town centre.
- Plenty of secure parking on site, the rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent
- The hosts were very welcoming and the home made jams at breakfast were excellent. Chauvigny itself may not be as well known as some towns in the area but has a lot to offer.
Le Relais du Haras
Situated in Champagné-Saint-Hilaire, 16.8 miles from Poitiers, Le Relais du Haras boasts a seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Each room also has an electric kettle and teas.Guests have access to a shared kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator with freezer, microwave and coffee machine. There is a shared living room with a table and chairs. Dinner packages made of local produce can be served upon prior request, with an extra cost.Massages can be offered at an extra cost at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, fishing and cycling. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles and can provide information and maps. Vallée des Singes is 7.5 miles away, while Futuroscope is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers Airport, 16.8 miles from the property.
- Beautiful house and room; great hosts; superb cooking; wonderful garden to relax with a good book in the sunshine
- idéal pour un week-end en amoureux ,une vraie chambre de princesse :-),les propriétaires sont vraiment aux petits soins, la chambre,la déco et le cadre sont superbes,je vous le conseil vraiment, si vous aimez le calme, le romantisme et les vieilles pierres (propres)
- Un excellent accueil un endroit de charme et un petit déjeuner avec des produits de qualité et locaux. Une vraie chambre d’hôte avec un échange ouvert avec les propriétaires. Peut être doivent ils encore se professionnaliser car il y a un potentiel magnifique. Bonne chance.
- Que des produits fait maison au petit déjeuner, des propriétaires attachants et passionnés
- Superbe demeure et des propriétaires attentionnés, je recommande
Chambres d’Hôtes la Verrerie
Featuring free WiFi, Chambres d’Hôtes la Verrerie offers accommodations in Coulombiers, just 11 miles from Poitiers. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 16 miles from Chambres d’hôtes la verrerie, and Châtellerault is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 11 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes la Verrerie.
- Lucien es un anfitrion maravilloso. El desayuno espectacular. La casa se encuentra en medio del campo, por lo que si lo tuyo es la ciudad no es tu alojamiento. Pero si quieres tranquilidad te la recomiendo al 100%. Se aparca en el jardin. tiene una zona de jardin con barbacoa muy relajante. Nosotras elegimos una habitacion para cuatro personas y cual fue nuestra sorpresa cuando eran dos habitaciones en una conectadas. Para una estancia relajante no puede ser mejor.
- L’accueil chaleureux des employés comme du patron “Lucien” .le calme des lieux le confort de la chambre la propreté, plus le petit coin cuisine frigo à disposition et micro-ondes aussi la facilité d’accès au lieu petit déjeuner familial très copieux ;sans compter la possibilité de faire de longues promenades dans la campagne environnante j’y retournerai avec grand plaisir et le prix très attractif
- Le calme et le comfort en pleine campagne. Très reposent. Petit déjeuner simple mes très copieux avec de bonne confitures maison.
- La proximité avec notre lieux de rdv, le cadre et la gentillesse des hotes
- Très bel accueil de Lucien. Nous avions la chambre coccinelle, spacieuse, propre, agréable. Excellent petit déjeuner, très copieux. Très bon qualité/prix
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set in Bonneuil-Matours, Chateau Marieville offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and garden. The property is 9.3 miles from Futuroscope themed park.At the guest house, all rooms are equipped with a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms have a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at Chateau Marieville will be able to enjoy activities in and around Bonneuil-Matours, like hiking.Poitiers is 13 miles from the accommodation, while Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 9.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Nouaillé-maupertuis Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Nouaillé-Maupertuis Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Nouaillé-Maupertuis Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Nouaillé-Maupertuis Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!