5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Nava del Rey Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Nava del Rey Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Nava del Rey Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nava del Rey Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nava del Rey Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Nava del Rey Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Nava del Rey Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Nava Del Rey Castile And Leon:
Posada Plaza Mayor de Alaejos
Posada Plaza Mayor de Alaejos is set in the main square in Alaejos, 35 mi from Salamanca. It offers free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and views of Santa Maria Church.Air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors, a TV, desk and wardrobe. They are heated and soundproofed, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel has a bar and restaurant. There is a snack bar and special diet menus and packed lunches can be requested.There is a games room with billiards. A laundry service is available and there is an on-site beauty salon and tour desk.
- i had room 1. I had large modern room for one person. Good place bicycle.
- A lovely location in the middle of an old plaza. Well renovated hotel with fantastic restaurant. 5 course meal including wine, water etc for 22€.
- The Posada has retained the atmosphere of times past in rural Castilla & León. The ample bar with its central cast-iron log stove is impressive.
- The room is spacious and comfortable. Very nice bath and shower.
amabilité du personnel; réception parfaite en plein boom de l’ouverture des fêtes du village; propreté impeccable; restaurant de qualité et rapport qualité-prix exceptionnels (menu avec trois entrées, dont foie gras d’oie et gambas, cochon de lait, dessert et un vin excellent d’appellation contrôlée, et café compris, pour 22€. Service stylé, belle salle.
Très bon petit-déjeuner espagnol traditionnel.
Casa Lola has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Rueda. The rooms include a balcony.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Casa Lola.Valladolid is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Toro is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 21 miles from Casa Lola.
Easy to find just off the carretera. Plenty of parking. Spacious and well equipped room with super large bed.
Very friendly staff and excellent breakfast
- Very well situated for the motorway..The staff were very helpful and friendly..Excellent value for money..comfortable beds and great shower/bathroom facilities..
Fabulous room, clean, minimalistic, amazing bathroom and shower
Beautiful. Staff were very helpful and nice
- Easy to find. Welcoming staff. Good size room with view across road to vineyard. Comfortable bed and well appointed shower room. Tapas until 21.00 but difficult to find restaurant as most shut by then during the week.
- Spacious room with very good quality furnishings and bedding; (added bonus of kitchette was extremely useful); exceptionally clean room (thank you housekeeping!); Bruno & his mother and their staff were both very friendly and helpful. Please note, there is an exceptionally good stock of wine in their inhouse shop so don’t be afraid to ask Bruno for more details — we did! Thank you.
- Easy to find just off the carretera. Plenty of parking. Spacious and well equipped room with super large bed.
Hostal-Restaurante San Antolín
Offering a traditional restaurant and Tapas Bar, Hostal Sant Antolín is located in the historic town of Tordesillas. The air-conditioned guest house features free Wi-Fi and a terrace.Each colorful room with parquet floors and central heating offers a TV an private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. There is a tour desk and luggage storage available for guests.Hostal Sant Antolín is set by Duero River as well as Mun Antolin Church. Valladolid is 19 mi away and the airport is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
- We arrived very late but despite the inconveneience the owner made the effort to make us feel very welcome. Its within an easy and pleasant walk to the main tourist attraction in the old town. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. It was a perfect stop over for us on our drive from Santander to Portugal.
An excellent family run facility. Everything is there to serve and please the customers. The price for the room is of a very hight value-for-money ration.
Situated in a quiet area, I found it to be very relaxing and I felt completly at home.
Check-in was easy and there was plenty of choice on the menu (extra to room charge).
My stay was just overnight on a long journey so facilities were what I required after a long days drive.
- Comfortable & friendly. Food very good value for money.
- Excellent location 5 min from all main attractions in this beautiful small town.Tordesillas has a distinct small town feeling and no disturbing McDonalds around. Wonderful small plaza mayor with famous excellent “leche helada” in Baonza’s cafe. Durng the stay storch nests on all famous buildings. The cliche “small undiscovered gem not destroyed by foreign tourists” could be applied for Tordesillas.
Hostal Puerta La Villa
Hostal Puerta La Villa is a small and charming guest house located in the historic town of Tordesillas, Valladolid. Located in a quiet setting, it offers spacious rooms with flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Puerta La Villa has a cafeteria where a variety of products can be purchased. Packed lunches are available upon request. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The center of Tordesillas is only 3 minutes’ walk, and the Duero River is 650 feet away. The A-6 motorway and the bullring are within 0.6 mi away.
- Un hostal perfecto para una o dos noches; cerquita de Valladolid y otros lugares de interés turístico. En la mañana, tienen una cafetería donde hay variedad de pinchos para desayunar. Recomendable.
- Impecable, muy limpio, habitación grande y cómoda. Bien situado, con una cafetería abajo y un supermercado en la acera de enfrente. No tiene parking pero hay sitio en la calle
- La calidad precio. El resto de personal un trato excelente.
- Habitación espaciosa y extremadamente limpia! Una excelente opción para familias – buena relación calidad/precio.
- Totalmente reformado, la habitación limpia y actual, lástima que no tenga aire acondicionado, insufrible el calor y si dejas la ventana abierta el descanso se hace difícil al estar al lado de la carretera de acceso a la autovía.
Casa Rural Alaejos
Casa Rural Alaejos features free bikes, BBQ area and garden in Alaejos. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. Each room is equipped with a balcony.The rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a bidet, a hair dryer and a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms at the guesthouse also have a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Casa Rural Alaejos will be able to enjoy activities in and around Alaejos, like hiking.Zamora is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Toro is 18 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Nava Del Rey Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Nava del Rey Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Nava del Rey Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Nava del Rey Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!