5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Munébrega Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Munébrega Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Munébrega Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Munébrega Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Munébrega Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Munébrega Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Munébrega Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Munébrega Aragon:
Hostal Las Rumbas
This charming guest house is located in the village of Nuevalos, 1.2 mi from the Monasterio de Piedra Nature Reserve. Set next to the Tranquera Reservoir, it offers a terrace, garden and scenic views.Bright rooms at Hostal Las Rumbas feature traditional, rustic décor and a terrace. Some rooms have views of the Tranquera Reservoir. All include free Wi-Fi, a plasma TV, central heating and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the Las Rumbas restaurant offers traditional Aragonese dishes and set menus. You can also enjoy a drink from the bar on the pretty terrace.The surrounding La Tranquera Region is ideal for fishing and hiking. Las Rumbas offers free parking and is 25 minutes’ drive from Calatayud and 80 minutes’ drive from Zaragoza.
- The location was perfect for visiting The Monesterio de Piedra.
- The location is just minutes from Monasterio de Piedra and is overlooking a lake. The view from our balcony was incredible! The building was clean, and the sheets were pressed. Breakfast was included.
- Location near Monasterio de Piedra Park. A taste of tourist-free Spanish country town for U.S. family.
- The view from the room was amazing, staff didn’t talk English but was easy to use Google translator. Coffee with breakfast was great.
- Comfortable room, good location, private parking, good restaurant, friendly owner and a very nice town.
Posada Arco de San Miguel
Posada Arco de San Miguel offers a traditional restaurant and charming air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs. It is located just 500 feet from Santo Sepulcro Church, in the historic center of Calatayud.Each room at Arco de San Miguel has elegant décor and wooden floors. All rooms offer heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some also have a small balcony.You can enjoy characteristic Aragonese cuisine in the restaurant, which has a beautiful ornate ceiling. The cozy bar is decorated with old photos and memorabilia from Calatayud.The Posada is located 3.1 mi from the Roman ruins at Bilbilis and 4.3 mi from the Paracuellos de Jiloca Thermal Spa. Zaragoza Airport is around a 90-minute drive away.
- The staff was very friendly, the restaurant is fantastic
- Francisco encantador y los@s compañeros también muy acogedor lo recomiendo y repetiremos
- El personal muy agradable y simpáticos ( sobretodo Francisco) muy amables y pendientes de todo. La cena buenísima y la habitación muy bonita y confortable además la cama muy comoda. Es la primera vez q fuimos pero sin duda volveremos !!
- La ubicación el encanto de la habitación,,,,todo en general
- Es un hotel muy acogedor. Las habitaciones son muy amplias y muy bonitas. La comida es excelente. I el dueño super amable.
Located in Calatayud, La Perla has free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms at La Perla include air conditioning and a closet.Alhama de Aragón is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 38 miles from La Perla.
- Las habitaciones y los baños están reformados y son muy bonitos y modernos.todo muy limpio.las camas muy cómodas .Lo mejor q te puedes llevar las llaves y eso lo hace más íntimo.parking público en la misma calle los trabajadores muy amables..Hubo un problemilla con la luz en la habitación y lo arreglaron enseguida.Sin duda repetiría
- Segunda vez que me quedo, esta vez en habitación individual. Cama enorme para uno solo a un precio muy bueno.
- La habitación super limpia. Calidad- precio increíble
La cama era cómoda y la habitación estaba limpia.
Una excelente relación calidad-precio.
- El hostal es fantástico. Una ubicación perfecta, el personal súper agradable, y las habitaciones fenomenal, muy limpias y cómodas. Además el restaurante del hostal es buenísimo, con un menú increíble a un precio fantástico. Calidad precio excelente. Además estábamos haciendo el camino del Cid y nos buscaron un lugar seguro donde dejar las bicicletas. Totalmente recomendable
Pensión Santa Marta
Located in the old part of Calatayud, right in front of Plaza San Benito Square with a park, Pensión Santa Marta offers rooms with free WiFi and heating.The rooms include a TV, twin beds, and a wardrobe. There is a shared bathroom with a shower.There are supermarkets, shops, and restaurants within 350 feet of the guest house. Calatayud Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. You will find a public parking 100 feet from the house.While in Calatayud, you can visit Monasterio de Piedra Nature Reserve, 16 mi from the property, and explore its many lakes and caves.Zaragoza Airport can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
I have to say that the owner is possibly the friendliest owner of a B-B, I have met. Absolutely magnificent and a true gentleman. 100 meters from bus station and surrounded by bars, restaurants, shops etc.
Spotlessly clean but very basic. No rooms ensuite but no problems. Spotless bathrooms too.
Central location. Easy parking (except Tuesdays when the car park adjacent is taken over by the street market).
Close to bus station.
El precio imbatible
La amabilidad de la dueña
Cerca del Monasterio de Piedra
El establecimiento es muy práctico para gente de paso y su ubicación es excelente en pleno centro del pueblo.
Por otra parte, Milagros es muy amable y siempre está dispuesta a ayudar.
- La pareja que lleva el lugar es inigualable, un encanto de pareja, te ayudan y ofrecen todo lo que necesitas.
- I have to say that the owner is possibly the friendliest owner of a B-B, I have met. Absolutely magnificent and a true gentleman. 100 meters from bus station and surrounded by bars, restaurants, shops etc.
Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Casa Grande is located in Villarroya de la Sierra. With a shared lounge, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is provided.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Casa Grande also offer a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Calatayud is 11 miles from Casa Grande, while Alhama de Aragón is 13 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 41 miles away.
- This location is truly special, an historic towns ‘palace’ right at the small town square with different bars. When you open the gate you feel like you are back in time with all the historic rooms and ornaments. The hostess and ‘lady of the house’ went out of her way to make us feel at home. The breakfast was enjoyable and more than sufficient. Gracias Doña Ana!
– nice and stylish place, quite unique
– very nice and hospitable hosts, make you feel at home
– good breakfast
- Unique building due to its age. The history of the building was fantastic
- Un sitio genial. Parece un museo. Sin duda es un sitio de los que repetiremos si estamos en la zona.
- La casa entera que es un museo, la amabilidad de la dueña, el desayuno muy completo y bueno, con bolleria del pueblo. Nuestras habitaciones eran grandisimas y confortables.
Top Guest Houses In Munébrega Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Munébrega Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Munébrega Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Munébrega Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!