5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Muerto Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
Muerto Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Muerto Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Muerto Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Muerto Chiriqui. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Muerto Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Muerto Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Muerto Chiriqui:
Hostal La Libertad
One of our best sellers in David! Offering a restaurant, Hostal La Libertad is located in David, 1.9 miles from the Graceland Castle Fort David and 4.3 miles from David City Centre.Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras in the rooms include an outdoor seating area and a fan.At Hostal La Libertad you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing and snorkelling, kayaking, boat trips in the mangroves and the islands, observing animals, birds and cetaceans. The property offers free parking.Enrique Malek International Airport is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Host was so helpful and friendly. Went beyond expectations.
- Everything! The manager is so helpful and organised a fantastic day tour for us, I can’t recommend victor and his tour enough, dolphins, monkeys, a full day on a boat and sea swimming. Was a cute neighbourhood to stay in i much preferred it to central David. Excellent breakfast and spotless clean throughout the property. Highly recommend
- The owner is very welcoming and helpful! We had a clean room with AC. Breakfast and dinner possible. We only stayed one night but we wish we’d stayed a bit longer as the islands near David sound beautiful (organised tours at hostel)
- Off the beaten track – and definitely worth a visit! The accomodation is a good place to relax, they offer excellent breakfast and also cook very delicious dinner (you can choose between meat, fish and veggie – it is really more tasty than in the restaurants in David). They also cooperate with a local captain who offers boat trips or kayak tours to the mangroves. I was on a full day boat trip and really enjoyed the wildlife (monkeys, dolfins, birds and many more) and the impressive scenery (by the way: there are no other tourists around). Also you may take the bus for a hiking day trip to Boquete.
- Very friendly staff and great value for money. Parking available on site with no additional cost.
La Siesta offers accommodations in David. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.Boquete is 24 miles from La Siesta, and Boca Chica is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 3.7 miles from La Siesta.
No reviews yet.
Purple House Hostel
The hostel offers private as well as shared rooms, and shared bathrooms with showers. Air conditioning is available in all rooms. There is a free pancake breakfast and bananas; while coffee and tea are available all day. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a communal kitchen area equipped with an oven, fridge, and microwave. The common room features cable TV.Tourist information and book exchange for guests are available. There is an outside garden, surrounded by trees and nature. The hostel also has a laundry service.Enrique Malek International Airport is 1.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chambres en Ville
Chambres en Ville is located in David, just 24 miles from Boquete. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The owner spoke English! Bathroom in the room is always a bonus at a hostel. And the location to downtown was ideal for me.
- Friendly and reliable host. Well-equipped kitchen.
- Owner was really helpful and friendly. He ensured we met our Tica bus on tine. Large kitchen had excellent pans and utensils and was clean. Comfortable kitchen and dining area. Also has 2 good supermarkets within walking distance.
- Everything was nice! Always clean kitchen, friendly people!
- Friendly owner. Nice kitchen and outside lounge area.
Pension Hostal El Viajero
Pension Hostal El Viajero is located in David, 24 miles from Boquete and 20 miles from Boca Chica. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 2.5 miles from Pension Hostal El Viajero.
- We changed from the standard room to the aircon room for 5$ The staff was very nice and you could smoke in the back yard so we were very happy! They also let us use the kitchen, even though it was not for guest. Very close to the bus station and the supermarket
- Great value for money!! Finishing touches are gorgeous here
- The family were all very nice and welcoming! Luckily the door on the basic budget room we booked broke so we paid a couple of dollars extra to have a better room with comfortable bed, air conditioning and a way better bathroom. I wouldn’t recommend the basic room! It’s also close to the bus terminal and a supermarket.
- Pretty cheap, located in the centre. Clean. Friendly personnel.
- Good location, 10 minutes walk from bus terminal, perfect for overnight stopp, friendly staff
Top Guest Houses In Muerto Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Muerto Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Muerto Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Muerto Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!