5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mindo – Top Hotel Reviews
Mindo is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mindo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mindo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mindo. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mindo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mindo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Mindo:
One of our best sellers in Mindo! Mindo Ananaw is located in Mindo, 22 miles from Quito and 24 miles from Pedro Vicente Maldonado. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A TV and DVD player is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good location just outside of town. Good value breakfast. Quiet space.
- The room was cozy, clean, and comfortable. The grounds were well kept. We had one issue about the motion lights flashing on, but they very helpfully resolved it for us. We recommend.
- We had a great time at Mindo Ananaw! lovely host, clean room and a very beautiful garden!
- Very comfortable. The area is also very nice, the garden is beautiful and from our room we had an awesome view! If i could I’d move there right now!
- It was clean and it has a wonderful view to the garden. You can see the hummingbirds fly around the flowers from your bed.
Featuring free WiFi, Monastel Mindo offers accommodations in Mindo.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quito is 21 miles from Monastel Mindo, and Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The please is cheap and confortable, the have a full kitchen and the people who work there are very kind. Every thing is clean.
- Staff is amazing. Guy who works there most of the time is very helpful. Even helping us find food late at night.
We really enjoyed our stay in mindo! The host-family are really nice, friendly and helpful! The kitchen is good and the rooms too. The hostel is in the centrum!
Thank you guys for the nice days!
- Right in the heart of Mindo. We had a kitchen to cook in, hot water for showering and comfy beds. Over all we were very happy with the accomadations.
- The host was SO helpful and friendly. He is always at your service and you can always find him around the house. The room was really nice and there is a kitchen you can use. I would stay here again if I ever get to mindo.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Henrry’s is located in Mindo, just 21 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles from Hostal Henrry’s, and San Miguel de los Bancos is 10 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 29 miles away.
- Good location, internet was ok. Frlindly lady at the ,,front desk”.
- Great location and Henry and his family were amazing. He offered suggestions and made our visit fun. His daughter and her friends had a great time playing with our kids. Very family friendly environment.
- Located next to the bus station. Convenient for everything.
Henry is very nice, he even came to pick us up at the terminal (short walk though).
We had discount in the zip lines because of Henry.
- wifi fine, nice and very clean place, closest to the bus station
Hostal Casa Cultural Mindo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Casa Cultural Mindo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mindo. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quito is 21 miles from Hostal Casa Cultural Mindo, and Tababela is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
CasaZenMindo is located in Mindo, just 22 miles from Quito.Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles from CasaZenMindo, and San Miguel de los Bancos is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from CasaZenMindo.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Mindo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mindo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mindo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mindo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!