5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Minas de Ríotinto Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Minas de Ríotinto Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Minas de Ríotinto Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Minas de Ríotinto Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Minas de Ríotinto Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Minas de Ríotinto Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Minas de Ríotinto Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Minas De Ríotinto Andalucía:
Set in the lovely Andalusian countryside, to the north of Seville, this charming guest house provides light and spacious rooms, where you can relax and enjoy the tranquil setting.Hostal Restaurante Atalaya is located just a short walk from the Ernest Lluch Museum – a must see. You can also visit the nearby mining museums.Atalaya has its own restaurant, where you can enjoy wholesome meals without leaving the guest house. Dine with all the family in the evening before grabbing a drink in the small on-site bar.
The location is great, just next to the museum of the mines, and a small parking where you can park for free.
The room is quite large, there is a TV with a few English-speaking channels, bathroom is great.
- great location for the mining museum. Very cheap and clean.
- Spare bedding in wardrobe. Location excellent for the museum.
Ideally situated for visiting the local attractions such as the Rio Tinto mining museum.
Comfortable, air conditioned room with a small but usable bathroom.
- Good internet. Nice bar, many people having a coffee or a beer, depending on time of day, nice atmosphere. Next to Mining Museum, very handy.
- The location is great, just next to the museum of the mines, and a small parking where you can park for free.
Finca La Fronda
Finca la Fronda has an outdoor pool, terraces and gardens, with panoramic mountain views. Each air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, and free parking is available on site.The Finca is set in the Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve, in the north of Huelva province. The characteristic white village of Alájar is less than 1.2 mi away. The area is ideal for hiking, horse riding or bird watching.Rooms at Finca la Fronda are spacious and bright. They have a seating area and a private bathroom.The Finca has a bar, dining room and 2 comfortable lounges. The reception offers a tour desk and babysitting service. Packed lunches can be provided on request.
- Attentive host. The rooms had a beautiful view on the surroundings. From the hotel you could make fantastic nature walks. From the pool you have a splendid view.
- Very nice, quirky, family run hotel. Set in a lovely location high above the villages of Alajar and Linares with great views in both directions. The rooms are large and comfortable and the evening meals cooked by the Manager Alec were outstanding. Highly recommend as a base for walking and local visits.
Great hospitality. Beautifully situated hotel with lovely views over the valley and good walking from the door. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Attractive airy dining and sitting rooms.
Too cold to use the pool, but looked delightful.
- The homely atmosphere and comfort made it a real treat to be there. The rooms had terraces looking out over the valley and mountains. The dinners cooked by Alex were delicious and the owners of the finca were charming, friendly and very helpful.
We liked the owners, they were very helpful with suggestions on the most interesting places to visit and local walks.
The scenery and villages were beautiful.
Although we weren’t there for the musical evenings, the pianist came in a few mornings to play. We were very impressed and can’t wait to return for a longer spell soon.
Posada del Castaño
Featuring a garden and terrace, Posada del Castaño offers rooms in Castaño del Robledo. Located in Sierra Aracena Natural Park, the property offers free Wi-Fi throughout.All rooms include marble floors. Each has a bathroom with shower. Guests can use the fully equipped shared kitchen with stove, oven and coffee machine. They can relax in the shared lounge with library, which has 150 English books.Posada del Castaño is 9.3 mi from Aracena Cave of Wonders. Seville Airport is 62 mi away.
- If you are looking for a hotel in this area I am guessing that you are a walker or countryside lover. This property is very well located for this purpose. The couple running the property are very friendly and will be able to give advice on these activities.
- La amabilidad y la exquisita atención personal que nos dió Sasha
- El dueño encantador. La casa preciosa, muebles muy bonitos. El desayuno muy muy bueno, con ofrecimiento del dueño para repetir. El pueblo es bonito. Repetiremos
- Es una casa antigua con mucho encanto. Por la mañana cuando nos levantamos la dueña nos tenia preparada la mesa para desayunar en un porche alto chulisimo. Llegamos sobre las dos de la mañana, la habitación estaba preparada, la estancia fue corta y solo estuvimos por allí el rato de desayunar y poco mas. Sacha la dueña, nos explico la zona, encantadora en el trato.
- Esta posada tiene un encanto especial. Apetece quedarse disfrutando de su ambiente, los salones y el jardín
Located in Fuenteheridos, in Andalusia’s Sierra de Aracena Nature Reserve, Pensión Carballo has a sun terrace with panoramic mountain views. Each functional room includes a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at this rural guest house overlook the village or the surrounding countryside. They all have an electric heater, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The Carballo has a lounge with an open fire and TV. Staff at reception can arrange airport transfers or trips around the nature reserve.Pensión Carballo is a 2-minute walk from Fuenteheridos’ public swimming pool, and free parking can be found 150 feet away. The town of Jabugo, famous for its Iberian ham, is within 6.2 mi.
- Very helpful owner, always on hand for questions. Offered information on walking routes. Good heating – room cosy despite cool weather overnight. Nice traditional Pension. Easy parking in local carpark.
- Lovely village. Good for one night passing through.
we were charged 2 nights for one night actually spent there!!!!, because of the reservation from booking!!!!
is that your usual practice, dishonest???
- Está justo al lado de la plaza, la habitación es enorme y acogedora, y la cama es una maravilla!! Todo genial!!
- Todo obviamente no va ser negativo, la señora que nos atendió fuen una mujer super encantadora y muy agradable, y en la medida de sus posibilidades nos atendió perfectamente. Fuenteheridos un lugar con mucho encanto y la ubicación de la pensión es excepcional, en zona céntrica y de bares que se comen riquísimo y económico
Posada San Marcos
All rooms at Posada San Marcos offer views overlooking the garden and outdoor swimming pool. The hotel is located in Alájar in the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve.San Marcos is an energy-efficient hotel with under floor heating and cooling systems. The rooms are decorated in a unique way with antique furniture. Each is equipped with led flat-screen TVs.Posada San Marcos serves a traditional breakfast featuring home-made products and local olive oil. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining on the terrace with wonderful views over the valley. Picnics are also available.There is a large living room with a fireplace and also a pool bar and lounge. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.The town of Aracena is just 7.5 mi away. Hotel staff can help book activities in the area, including horse riding, canoeing or canyoning. They also have plenty of books and maps of hiking trails.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts, nothing too much trouble. They had excellent local knowledge and provided us with maps, equipment and photographic walking guides.
- It’s great to stay at a place with truly sustainable credentials. Our wonderful hosts, Angel and Lucy, have created a warm welcoming experience in what was an old derelict building which is now kitted out with all mod cons incorporating eco-friendly technology. There’s a fabulous garden with a large pool and terraces — perfect for lazing after a long walk in the gorgeous country. Maps and photographic guide books are provided for a range of walks from a few kms through to more than 20km — we did three of them and they’re all great. There is a communal lounge area with big comfy sofas and an honesty bar with good local beer and wine. Breakfast and a picnic were delicious featuring local produce and pate and jam made by Lucy (who sometimes also cooks dinners). There are plenty of options in the village for lunch or dinner — we particularly recommend La Plazita for their innovative salads and pizza. This is a fabulous place for a few days or a week in the country.
- Angel and Lucy are fine hosts — friendly and knowledgeable about the local geography, trails, history, ecosystem. If what you want is a clean, warm pension, with good food, nice hosts, and an excellent Andalucian village location, this is it.
- Particularly impressed by Lucy and Angel’s warmth and engagement, perfectly identifying what we wanted to do each day and designing the best walks, restaurants etc especially impressed by their commitment to green technology and ideals with their use of local products and expertise
- Super friendly hosts made you feel at home, great hikes with clear notes from the facility starting at the posada’s doorstep, nice room with a very comfy bed.
Top Guest Houses In Minas De Ríotinto Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Minas de Ríotinto Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Minas de Ríotinto Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Minas de Ríotinto Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!