5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Miguel Esteban Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Miguel Esteban Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Miguel Esteban Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miguel Esteban Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miguel Esteban Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Miguel Esteban Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Miguel Esteban Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Miguel Esteban Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Restaurante Ego’s
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante Ego’s offers accommodations in Campo de Criptana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is room service at the property.Alcazar de San Juan is 4.3 miles from Hostal Restaurante Ego’s, and Belmonte is 25 miles away.
- It was very convenient to visit the windmills. Very friendly staff. I am allergic to garlic and chilli so it was nice of them to make something without for me.
- It is a family run hotel, hence the staff do their best. Young Juanjose, the son who tends the bar, was cheerful, friendly and helpful. The dinner was a typical pub meal with generous servings. The air well room provided good ventilation.
- Very helpful and friendly family run hotel comfortable family room, easy parking and short walk to the windmills traditional spanish breakfast
- We had had a terrible journey as we were caught up in the BA Bank Holiday chaos and although we got to Spain, our luggage didn’t. The owner and his son could not have been more helpful and friendly and turned a stressful arrival in Spain into one which will be remembered for the warmth and kindness of the welcome we received.
- Family owners were lovely people and went over and above to make sure we had a good experience. The room and facilities were very good indeed and just what we wanted for our visit. We felt welcomed right from the start and very much included by the whole family.
Hostal Restaurante Dulcinea de El Toboso
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hostal Restaurante Dulcinea de El Toboso is located in El Toboso, just 14 miles from Alcazar de San Juan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Belmonte is 16 miles from Hostal Dulcinea, and Tomelloso is 25 miles away.
a nice large room with a nice soft bed a large bathroom
there is a nice dining room serving lots of local dishes (the waiter speaks good English and explained the dishes to us as a lot of them were in a local language) and very reasonable
free parking out side the front of the hotel
- el lugar esta bien y todo a mano, la calidad de las comidas y el postre dulcinea teneis que probarlo.
- Hemos estado tranquilos y a gusto. Todo estaba en orden y limpio y nos han atendido muy bien. Dándonos facilidades para lo que hemos necesitado.
Sauberes und ordentliches, aber ziemlich kleines Zimmer.
- Precio. Las habitaciones estaban bastante bien excepto el colchón y almohada. Bien situado.
- a nice large room with a nice soft bed a large bathroom
Located in Villafranca de los Caballeros, 8 miles from Alcazar de San Juan, Las Banderas features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The guest house has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Tomelloso is 26 miles from Las Banderas, and Daimiel is 30 miles from the property.
- Traveled with my partner and adult son and daughter
- nothing, very bad place to stay in, very cold, sheets and blanket in the room were very dirty
We stayed here for one night. The price/quality is good. The rooms are really clean and the staff was super friendly. There is a private parking. They Served a typical Spanish breakfast with toast, coffee and juice what we always enjoy.
With a little effort this place could easily become a 9+ Pension if the rooms where updated and a little more comfortable.
- La ubicación, el trato humano y la relación calidad precio.
El lago y que admitan a los perros.
Está bien para que disfruten los perros al aire libre y sin que estén atados.
Hostal La Parada
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Parada offers accommodations in Pedro Muñoz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alcazar de San Juan is 14 miles from Hostal La Parada, and Ruidera is 30 miles away.
- El alojamiento adecuado. Los arededores muy interesantes de visitar y el restaurante con buenas tapas y platos
- le personnel est très accueillant , le petit déjeuner correct , grâce à la climatisation on n’a même pas remarqué qu’il faisait 36° à l’exterieur
- La cama era muy incómoda. El colchón muy blando y con agujeros. La almohada finísima y blanda, como si no hubiera. Además la luz para maquillarse era un infierno. Me pusieron al fondo porque al llegar bajé a decir que sonqbala ciaterna y me pusieron cerca del cuarto de lavanderia, por la mañanalavan y el centrifugado hace vibrar las puertas. Por lo demás, el personal es sumamente agradable y se desvive por ayudar.
- En general, muy bien para transito en ruta, muy agradable, buena wifi y comodo
- el trato de las personas super agradable y muy amables
Hostal Prickly Cervecería
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Prickly Cervecería offers accommodations in Villacañas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alcazar de San Juan is 17 miles from Hostal Prickly Cervecería, and Consuegra is 19 miles from the property.
- Very nice place to stay. We have spend 2 nights, and we were satisfied with all services.
- Location was great and as a small hostel the rooms were a great size.
- No puedo hacer una valoración extra, ya que todo fue genial !!!
- Muy limpio, habitación amplia. Desayuno sin gluten
- Perfecto para pasar una noche, el desayuno bastante completo para ser un hostal
Top Guest Houses In Miguel Esteban Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Miguel Esteban Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Miguel Esteban Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Miguel Esteban Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!