5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Merville Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Merville Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Merville Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Merville Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Merville Vancouver Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Merville Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Merville Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Merville Vancouver Island:
Located in Courtenay in the region of Vancouver Island, 15 miles from Mount Washington, Garden House features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and snorkeling. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 3.7 miles from Garden House.
- The suite was spacious with a complete kitchen and a washer and dryer. Everything was spotless and even smelled fresh. It had a very large furnished bedroom upstairs separate from the downstairs kitchen living room area. This place would be a great “long stay” location. It is close to the hospital and the college. A Tim Horton’s is just up the street. The owners are friendly and helpful.
- A very welcome surprise! So much nicer than a hotel room. Wonderfully comfortable.
- Excellent accommodations. have already recommended it to other family members.and would not hesitate to book again.
- The unit was very clean, bed very comfy. Owner very friendly and helpful.
- The place was beautiful, clean, comfortable and spacious. The host was lovely and left little treats in the house. We loved our visit.
Lake Trail Guesthouse
Lake Trail Guesthouse is located in Courtenay, just 11 miles from Mount Washington.Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Comox Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- It is a wonderful place to just get a brake from everyday life. There are beautiful trails to walk and friendly dogs there to take you on your walk. Bring your own food, there is a full shared kitchen, or great restaurants 5 miles away, in town.
- I loved the warm welcome from the dogs and the people! It’s a delightful location with nature all around. I will definitely return if I need accommodation in the area again.
- It was comfortable and peaceful. The price was right.
- This is a different type of accommodation that will appeal to those seeking a bit of wilderness amid a historical setting (abandoned town site of Bevan). Bring your mountain bike!
- It was a fantastic location, isolated, quiet with an amazing history – we loved the walks, the dogs, Bonnie was super lovely too! Couldn’t fault it one bit – we fell in love with the place! Its simplicity was perfect.
Little Bear Garden View B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and ski storage, Little Bear Garden View B&B is located in Cumberland, just 17 miles from Mount Washington. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Campbell River is 29 miles from Little Bear Garden View B&B, and Courtenay is 3.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Rob was very a good host and my stay felt like a home from home. Location was great for Comox and Mt Washington.
- Best place to stay near Courtney for value and wonderful converations with the owners over a delicious breakfast. The breakfast alone is worth the price.
- We had a wonderful stay at Little bear Bed and Breakfast. We were welcomed as family and had a lovely evening with Adrianne and Rob. Excellent breakfast in the morning and an easy drive up to Mount Washington for skiing. We will return!
- We had a wonderful stay. Rob and Adrianne were very hospitable. Don’t miss seeing their (Adrianne’ s) beautiful garden.
- The room was very nice, with antique furniture. The garden was pretty with lots of flowers. The owners and the breakfast was very nice. This was the best B & B we stayed at and at the lowest price.
The Cumberland Carriage House
Located in Cumberland, 15 miles from Mount Washington, The Cumberland Carriage House features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Campbell River is 29 miles from The Cumberland Carriage House, and Courtenay is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Stansbury’s Guest House
Located in Cumberland in the region of Vancouver Island, 15 miles from Mount Washington, Stansbury’s Guest House features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Campbell River is 29 miles from Stansbury’s Guest House, and Courtenay is 5 miles away. Comox Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Merville Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Merville Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Merville Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Merville Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!