5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mazandrero Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Mazandrero Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mazandrero Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mazandrero Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mazandrero Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mazandrero Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mazandrero Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Mazandrero Cantabria:
Posada Molino La Vega
Each spacious duplex room at Posada Molino La Vega has rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the bathroom includes a two-seater hydromassage bath.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Molino La Vega’s restaurant. There is also a bar for guests and a terrace.The guest house has a peaceful setting, and is just 5 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve. Santander and the Cantabrian coastline are just over an hour’s drive away.
- This is our third stay at this fabulous property and we love it. Extremely comfortable and spacious duplex rooms with a wonderful spa bath for two – what a treat 🙂 lovely food and we are welcomed as old friends by Sonja who is super helpful and friendly, always keen to ensure our motorbike is accommodated too! Sad to leave after just 1 night, the property is in a perfect location for traveling to/from the ferry ports, easily accessible 🙂 thank you so much xx
- The room was on two levels with a gorgeous jaccussi bath with is big enough for two.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
- Room on 2 levels. TV and jacuzzi upstairs and bed on lower level. Proprietor speaks good English and was very helpful.
Hotel El Golobar
The comfortable rooms are heated and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. All private bathrooms have a shower.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food and features a set lunch menu. Packed lunches are also available on request. There are 2 lounges with TVs and a reading area, as well as a bar with a terrace where guests can enjoy tapas.Set in the Campoo Los Valles region, El Golobar is a 10 minute drive from Nestares Golf Club. The hotel offers free private parking and is 47 mi from Santander. There is free ski storage and ski passes are available to buy.
- On a motorbike trip through Spain and this was the perfect spot for the 1st night stop over after arriving in Santander. It was easy to find and when we arrived we were welcomed to park our motorcycles in the private area. Rooms are smart and clean, drinks at the bar and seating outside. Breakfast was Spanish and good. Made to feel welcome and it gave us an excellent start to our trip.
- Mario and staff were very friendly as usual and looked after us well,even feeding us after a very late arrival. Thank you all
- Value for money, on site bar and restaurant, secure parking for motorcycles, ideal location for exploring the area
- Motorcycles were parked in secure area alongside the hotel. We had an excellent evening meal in the restaurant which was very reasonably priced.
- Great place for an overnight stop. Bar attendant converted the menu to English and was excellent. Evening meal and breakfast excellent.
Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Hosteria Tajahierro comes with a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include heating and most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and they can make use of a microwave and a coffee machine.A few restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the accommodations. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 12 mi away. Nestares Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- ambience, recently renovated, location, easy parking, TV and wash basin (sink) in the room, consistent hot water, social room (with microwave, plates/cutlery, and TV), the price (for the area), the staff (a live-in family)….
- Very comfortable beds, clean , good hot, strong shower
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
- La atención de los propietarios fue genial, gente buena y cercana.
Tardes al sol
At the guest house, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. The rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Tardes al sol.Potes is 27 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 48 mi away.One euro of the price of the breakfast will be donated to a local association.
- Very welcoming owners. Lovely rustic but modern decor
- A beautiful property in a secluded, rural location.
- The host was extremely friendly and helpful and although the hotel is a little off the beaten track it is well worth taking the few extra minutes to drive there. The scenery is beautiful and you could not be made more welcome – nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely arrange my next trip to include the detour to stay at this super little hotel. The fresh orange juice at breakfast gave me a good start.
- La habitación increible!! El trato super amable, muy recomendable!!
- La relación con los dueños. El desayuno. La tranquilidad. El paseo hacia el pantano.
Hostal El Resbalon
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and heating. The private bathroom features a hairdryer and free toiletries.Bike rental is available and outdoor activities such as fishing and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside. You can find bars, restaurants and shops on the same street as the property.Aguilar de Campoo is 16 mi from the guest house, while Potes and the Roman town of Olmeda are both an hour’s drive away.Trains to Bilbao and Leon leave from Vado Cervera Train Station, 2.2 mi from El Rebalon. Santander is a 90-minute drive from the guest house.
The rooms are very good, specially when compared with other hostals we have stayed before in different towns of Spain.
The breakfast was excellent and for EUR 4,00 it is a great value.
And the location is a very good as a start for mountain trekkings around Cervera de Pisuerga.
- The place is right in the town center and many cafes, bars, restaurants are withing a walking distance. Room was neatly decorated, clean and warm. Hosts were very nice.
- I booked the Hostal Resbalón because it looked as if it was near the Plaza Mayor of Cervera, and it was–just outside of the pedestrian zone. The beds were very comfortable! And the breakfasts really, really good, with fresh fruit salad (macedonia de frutas) and great coffee (café de olla), good cheese and chorizo. The woman at the desk–initially a little gruff and whose name I shamefully forgot to record–did it all and she helped us up and down the stairs with our luggage. She was outstanding! Tell her I sent you!
Close to the town centre, quiet, good walks.
Good touring base.
- Hostal Resbalon is located in Cervera de Pisuerga right in the tourist area of Palencia. It is close to the centre of town and within walking distance of restaurants
- The rooms are very good, specially when compared with other hostals we have stayed before in different towns of Spain.
Top Guest Houses In Mazandrero Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mazandrero Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mazandrero Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mazandrero Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!