5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Masoteras Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masoteras Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Masoteras Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masoteras Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masoteras Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Masoteras Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Masoteras Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Masoteras Catalonia:
L’Esgolfa de ca l’Ortís
Rooms feature rustic décor, with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Bathrooms are shared.At L’Esgolfa de ca l’Ortís you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a terrace. There is also a shared kitchen and a lounge.The property is located in a Special Protection Area, home to numerous bird species. A number of art-related activities are organized at the guest house. The area is popular for outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling.
- Very quiet village, one and a half hour driving from barcelona. Clean and cute. We Recommend.
- The hosts were very welcoming, we had the whole place to ourselves and felt very trusted, to let ourselves in and use the kitchen, choose our room and generally make ourselves at home. The beds were extremely comfortable and the decor simple but beautiful. An old building sensitively and attractively renovated. A well equipped kitchen for the guests to use.
- A nice appartment in a tiny village. Very nice friendly hosts. An interesting place to stay.
- Fantastic place, such a warm, wonderful welcome, lovely food was provided for us when we turned up late and tired.
- Welcoming hosts who provided a local style simple dinner without advance notice. Lovely quiet experience in a rural semi populated village. Comfortable attic apartment hidden within ancient stone buildings. Quite special.
Habitacions Sant Pere Claver
Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Packed lunches and homemade meals are available on request.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and fishing.Lleida is 27 mi from Habitacions Sant Pere Claver, while Rocallaura is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 34 mi from Habitacions Sant Pere Claver.
- Check-in flexible ja que l’administrador viu a la finca
- En realidad lo que me gustó es que únicamente reservamos una noche porque se trataba de hacer una parada en el camino para continuar el viaje. Lo más destacable es que el personal fue muy amable. El apartamento estaba bien decorado, es tal cual las fotos.
- Llegamos tarde en la noche y ya habian reservado nuestra habitación, pero nos acomodaron una mejor
- El pis és gran , amb un menjador ampli, terrassa.Està situat en una zona tranquil.la, amb facilitat per aparcar i a prop de les piscines municipals i el centre comercial.
Lavabo compartido grande y limpio. Y salón común muy bonito y limpio. Con microondas
Propietarios muy amables y nos dieron la facilidad de llegar de madrugada sin ningún problema.
The rooms at Masia Rovira come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a shared lounge on the top floor with unusual semicircular windows overlooking the countryside.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. Special diet menus are available on prior request. There is also a weekly market in Solsona every Friday.At Masia Rovira you can hire bicycles, and the surrounding countryside is great for hiking as well. There are also various other routes nearby, including those that include the Romanesque churches of the area.Lleida is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive from the property, and you can drive to Barcelona in 1.5 hours.
No reviews yet.
Masía Cal Guim
Heated rooms feature rustic touches such as beamed ceilings, as well as colorful walls and fabrics. They include free Wi-Fi and have access to shared bathrooms. There is a TV and DVD player in the shared lounge.Masía Cal Guim can provide homemade meals upon prior request. Tarrega is a 10-minute drive from Ossó de Sió and has a selection of restaurants, bars and shops.Barcelona is around 75 minutes’ drive from Cal Guim and free private parking is available at the guest house.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Sant Petrus de Madrona
At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a shower, while some have garden views.A continental, vegetarian or vegan breakfast is available every morning at the property.La Seu d’Urgell is 28 miles from Casa Rural Sant Petrus de Madrona, while Manresa is 30 miles away.
WOW! We had the great opportunity to stay in this unique place from the 17th century. It is located on a hill above the valley next to an old church and a ruined castle. It is equipped with a passionate dedication to detail and offers some specials:
-Ancient furniture, including an old working organ instrument
-A bar inside a historic vaulted cellar
-Big terrace with a great view over the valley
-Arch shooting field
-A swimming pool (wich was not filled during our stay)
-Shared kitchen with historic fireplace and modern equipment
Feel like living in a castle and enjoy the peaceful nature around!
Gebouw met historie.
- La casa queda situada en un paraje muy, muy tranquilo y precioso que, si lo que buscar es relax, es el lugar ideal. Nosotras no nos movimos prácticamente nada de la casa el fin de semana que pasamos allí, pero sabemos que existen lugares preciosos y, todavía, NO masificados. Además, los perretes son bienvenidos y pueden compartir espacios comunes sin problema alguno. Volveremos, sin duda 🙂
- de lokatie is fantastisch. Interessant vooral door de historie. Eigenaar is een bewogen Catalaan.
- La casa preciosa, espectacular, i arreglada amb molt bon gust. Els voltants excepcionals, bonics i molt tranquils. Personal molt amable i generós en les explicacions quant a les reformes de la casa.
- WOW! We had the great opportunity to stay in this unique place from the 17th century. It is located on a hill above the valley next to an old church and a ruined castle. It is equipped with a passionate dedication to detail and offers some specials:
Top Guest Houses In Masoteras Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Masoteras Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Masoteras Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Masoteras Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!