5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Madrona Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Madrona Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Madrona Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Madrona Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Madrona Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Madrona Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Madrona Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Madrona Catalonia:
Casa Rural Sant Petrus de Madrona
At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a shower, while some have garden views.A continental, vegetarian or vegan breakfast is available every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Casa Rural Sant Petrus de Madrona.La Seu d’Urgell is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Manresa is 30 miles away.
WOW! We had the great opportunity to stay in this unique place from the 17th century. It is located on a hill above the valley next to an old church and a ruined castle. It is equipped with a passionate dedication to detail and offers some specials:
-Ancient furniture, including an old working organ instrument
-A bar inside a historic vaulted cellar
-Big terrace with a great view over the valley
-Arch shooting field
-A swimming pool (wich was not filled during our stay)
-Shared kitchen with historic fireplace and modern equipment
Feel like living in a castle and enjoy the peaceful nature around!
Gebouw met historie.
- La casa queda situada en un paraje muy, muy tranquilo y precioso que, si lo que buscar es relax, es el lugar ideal. Nosotras no nos movimos prácticamente nada de la casa el fin de semana que pasamos allí, pero sabemos que existen lugares preciosos y, todavía, NO masificados. Además, los perretes son bienvenidos y pueden compartir espacios comunes sin problema alguno. Volveremos, sin duda 🙂
- de lokatie is fantastisch. Interessant vooral door de historie. Eigenaar is een bewogen Catalaan.
- La casa preciosa, espectacular, i arreglada amb molt bon gust. Els voltants excepcionals, bonics i molt tranquils. Personal molt amable i generós en les explicacions quant a les reformes de la casa.
- WOW! We had the great opportunity to stay in this unique place from the 17th century. It is located on a hill above the valley next to an old church and a ruined castle. It is equipped with a passionate dedication to detail and offers some specials:
The rooms at Masia Rovira come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a shared lounge on the top floor with unusual semicircular windows overlooking the countryside.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. Special diet menus are available on prior request. There is also a weekly market in Solsona every Friday.At Masia Rovira you can hire bicycles, and the surrounding countryside is great for hiking as well. There are also various other routes nearby, including those that include the Romanesque churches of the area.Lleida is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive from the property, and you can drive to Barcelona in 1.5 hours.
No reviews yet.
Each room includes a seating area with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and free toiletries.Hostal Victor also offers luggage storage and free parking. There is a rose and lavender garden within a 10-minute walk of the property.There is easy access to C14 Motorway and Lleida is 57 mi away.
- We arrived later than official registration time, but we were welcomed very well. Everything was clear. Although personal are not speaking English very well they are friendly and willing to help. Hotel with historical atmosphere.
- We loved the cozy and warm room, amazing hot shower, the incrediby friendly and helpful staff, and the restaurant was excellent! We’ll certainly stay again at Hostal Victor during our next stay in Oliana!
- We were a bit fazed by the traffic and so found the hotel a bit of an oasis. Also nice to walk into town via the pathways through the park directly opposite the hotel.
- Nice basic Hotel, staff are really helpful could not do enough for us, will stay again.
- Very cosy family traditional feel to the whole place, bit like a step back in time, staff super friendly, if you need to be out before breakfast they will do you a packed lunch to take with you instead. would recommend and will use again next year.
Rooms feature a charming, rustic décor and each come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can enjoy a mountain view from all of the rooms.Casa Angrill’s restaurant serves home-made, Catalan cuisine and also has a daily set menu. Breakfast includes breads, meats and home-made pastries. The bar has an open fireplace and a TV.There is also a shared guest lounge and a games room. Staff can provide tourist information.Guests can go hiking and skiing in the area. Cadi Moixeró National Park can be reached in around an hour’s drive and Andorra in just over an hour. The property offers free parking.
- Anna, our host, was extremely welcoming. She is also an extraordinary cook. Do not leave without enjoying a meal!!!
Rooms are very small. No confort in the rooms and very warm
To much money for this casa
- Ubicación en plena montaña. La comida casera muy buena. La atención del personal
- La tranquilitat i sobretot el tracte familiar que hem tingut, molt amables amb nosaltres i la nena. Estan molt al cas de les persones amb intoleràncies i al.lergies, en definitiva una estada per a repetir, segur que hi tornarem!!☺️
La comida casera, las instalaciones, el trato del personal tanto con mi hijo, con nosotros y como no, con mi perro.
El que el perro pudiese estar por todos sitios, piscina, comedor, sala de estar…. (respetando las normas de convivencia por supuesto).
No podemos decir nada malo, al contrario, a la que podamos volveremos a ir pero más días porque nos supo a poco.
The guest house is located 0.9 mi from Mare De La Font Natural Reserve, where hiking or horse riding can be practiced. The San Ponç swamp can be reached in 18 minutes by car, and is ideal for fishing.Each bedroom comes with a cable flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. There is a restaurant that offers traditional dishes, and a cafeteria. Hostal Crisami also features a common room with TV and a terrace.Hostal Crisami is located in the municipality of Solsona, on the edge of the C-26 Motorway.
- Nice big double room. Staff was nice, but nobody speak English.
- Perfecte. Equiparable a un hotel de tres estrelles. Habitacions renovades i confortables. El personal atent i amable. Les tapes del sopar i l’esmorzar molt bo.
- cocina catalana excelente a buen precio. Carta algo corta
- La atención y predisposición a cuidar nuestras necesidades.
- Nuestra habitacion para 4 estaba perfecta y con dos baños
Top Guest Houses In Madrona Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Madrona Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Madrona Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Madrona Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!