5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Machetá Cundinamarca – Top Hotel Reviews
Machetá Cundinamarca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Machetá Cundinamarca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Machetá Cundinamarca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Machetá Cundinamarca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Machetá Cundinamarca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Machetá Cundinamarca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Machetá Cundinamarca:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Mitanni is located in Suesca, just 17 miles from Zipaquirá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Chía is 28 miles from Mitanni, and Tabio is 27 miles from the property. El Dorado International Airport is 40 miles away.
Todo estuvo muy bien! Luis Fernando es un excelente anfitrión.
La comida estuvo muy rica.
- La atencion del personal es incomparable, instalaciones espectaculares, un lugar muy tranquilo, perfecto para descansar
- La atención de los dueños y la comida del restaurante!!
El servicio, la comida y el paisaje es increíble.
Es un lugar ideal apara desconectarte de la vida de la ciudad.
- La abitacion muy comoda y la decoración excelente
- Todo estuvo muy bien! Luis Fernando es un excelente anfitrión.
El Nómada Hostal
One of our best sellers in Suesca! El Nómada Hostal is located in Suesca, just 15 miles from Zipaquirá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Chía is 24 miles from El Nómada Hostal, and Suba is 31 miles away. El Dorado International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The Bed was very comfortable. The location was close to climbing. The common space was very spacious
- They put thought into the details such as providing yoga mats for the climbers and the communal area is very nice. It is a bit of a walk though from the cafe and there is no wifi at the hostel itself but at the cafe which was a bit annoying. The kitchen is a bit of a joke as there is hardly anything in it and you wouldn’t be able to actually cook a meal there. The room was nice. And the shop was nice too. All in all great potential but r hey could work on a few things to make it nicer!
- Hostal land was beautiful and the place was kept very clean, place has everything you could need and more
- Staff is helpful and nice. However I had no gas for cooking and had to be wait until noon as finially for cleaning someone came. But when they know they are very friendly and helpful !
- Friendly staff, clean hostel very close to the rocks. Just make sure you go to the El Nomada cafe on the main road to check in as I got lost trying to find the hostel – a staff member will show you where it is 🙂
Hostal Caminos de Suesca
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Caminos de Suesca offers accommodations in Suesca, just 15 miles from Zipaquirá.A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Chía is 24 miles from Hostal Caminos de Suesca, and Suba is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 37 miles from Hostal Caminos de Suesca.
- near places that i love and that i enjoy,,,Greenpeace,whitesouls,,,
We had an amazing stay at this hostel. It is small but cosy, with a nice outside area for chill outs.
Our host Filipe was more than welcoming and we really felt like part of the family. The rocks for climbing are in close walking distance and we had an amazing time there with Filipe, who is a very attentive and motivational climbing instructor and just overall a great person.
Because of the closeness of the hostel to the rocks it is located a little outside of Suesca (about 25 minute walk). While we arrived with the bus, we checked for location with MapsMe and told the bus driver exactly where we needed to get out. We your out almost in front of the hostel and didn’t have to walk from Suesca centre. When we left, we just waited on the street in front of the hostel as many buses pass here.
All in all really enjoyed our stay here!
- Hotel muy sencillo pero ameno y cálido. La ubicación es ideal.
- Excelente ubicación, la atención de la sra mercedes y Felipe increíble! Cerca a las rocas, cómodo, es como estar en casa
- La amabilidad de Pipe fue muy buena; el nos ayudó en lo que necesitamos, contratamos con él varias actividades y el nivel de seguridad que maneja en cada una de ellas inmejorable, la ubicación del lugar es lo mejor, está muy cerca de las rocas y me atrevería a decir que es el hostal más cercano a ellas, también está cerca de la cabecera municipal. Cerca a restaurantes y buenos lugares. Buenos precios, volveremos!
La Casa Del Lago
La Casa Del Lago offers accommodations in Pantano Redondo. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Suesca is 7 miles from La Casa Del Lago, and Zipaquirá is 20 miles from the property. El Dorado International Airport is 39 miles away.
- La tranquilidad y confort del lugar, amabilidad de la persona a cargo, especial para descansar en medio de la naturaleza.
- El lugar es súper bonito y la atención es excelente! Lo recomiendo 100%
- Las personas que nos atendieron, carismáticas y muy sencillas y espontaneas
- La atención de Luis y Yale, las arepas de Yale, la posibilidad de estar en silencio, el contacto con la naturaleza
- Lo mejor de la estadia fue el personal , Yale y Luis son una pareja de anfitriones muy amable, estuvieron todo el tiempo pendiente de nosotros y de hacernos sentir como en casa
Hostal Torre Alta Suesca
Located in Suesca in the region of Cundinamarca, 15 miles from Zipaquirá, Hostal Torre Alta Suesca features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chía is 24 miles from Hostal Torre Alta Suesca, and Suba is 31 miles away. El Dorado International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Machetá Cundinamarca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Machetá Cundinamarca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Machetá Cundinamarca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Machetá Cundinamarca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!