5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Loujedo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Loujedo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Loujedo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loujedo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loujedo Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Loujedo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Loujedo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Loujedo Asturias:
Albergue Pensión Cantábrico Fonsagrada
Lugo is 26 miles from Albergue Pensión Cantábrico Fonsagrada, while Ribadeo is 28 miles from the property.
- right in the middle of the town. staff friendly and helpful. rooms clean and tidy. bathroom spotless and beds very comfortable. an excellent breakfast availablefor 5€
- Bernardo was a gracious, kind and helpful host. He saw how tired we were from a strenuous day on the Camino Primitivo, and took us immediately to our room – no check-in required! The breakfast was amazing — pancakes, eggs, ham, toast, fruit, Cafe con leche and more.
- The best breakfast and Bernardo was a gem and extremely helpful and kind
Perfect score for perfect location. Roberto was incredible. Best breakfast on Comino! Pancakes, housemade cakes, local delicatessen all super…
We had a corner room on second floor that was traditional and comfortable. Most recommended.
They even had heaters for your shoes and many wash machines and driers!
- Alles super. Tolles Zimmer, sehr sauber. Super Personal. Phantastisches Frühstück.
Pension Casa Manolo
Each colorful room with heating offers a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a bar and tour desk available for guests.Pension Casa Manolo is surrounded by nature, ideal location for outdoor activities such as hiking. Lugo is 34 mi away and Ribadeo Ria on the Bay of Biscay coast is 1 hour by car.
- Special touch of bathroom kit. Toothbrush soaps comb etc.
- The Pension was just off the main area of town but it was only about 5 mins walk to get to the centre. The room was small but had everything that we needed and the complementary toiletries were more than adequate. A laundry service was provided for 9 euros which included both washing and drying our clothes and this was done in about 2 hrs. The pilgrims menu at the Pension was perfectly acceptable but for an extra 2 euros you could forfeit the normal dessert and replace it with fonsagrada tart – this is worth every extra penny and must not be missed. Breakfast very basic, I think just coffee and toast or a cake but it was not expensive.
Eine Nacht auf dem Camino Primitivo!Sehr nett empfangen worden. Sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit.
Sehr leckeres Pilgermenü!
- Einfaches, sauberes Doppelzimmer, diverse Pilgermenüs zur Auswahl
Una pension, sin mas, con un personal poco profesional y que parece que te perdonen la vida, dandote alojamiento.
La pension carece de ascensor, y a pesar de tener mas de 65 años, y con el dueño del establecimiento presente, y siendo mucho mas joven, no hacen el minimo esfuerzo en ayudarte a subir el equipaje, a una segunda planta.
El check-in , muy mal, ya que al finalizar una etapa dura del Camino Primitivo, y llegar con las fuerzas justas, y mojado por el sudor y la lluvia, te hacen esperar cerca de 35 minutos en darte la habitacion, con la excusa de que no estaba el chico de las llaves.
Si vuelvo a Fonsagrada, valorare otras opciones.
“Complejo O PIÑEIRAL”
At “Complejo O PIÑEIRAL”, rooms have a terrace with a mountain view. Every room is equipped with a coffee machine, while selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. All guest rooms feature a desk.Speaking English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.Lugo is 24 miles from “Complejo O PIÑEIRAL”.
- Beautiful, traditional, with marvellous food and great old wines. Rooms spartan but perfect, surroundings amazing. Just off the Camino about 200 meters.
- Brand new Albergue with dorms and lots of private rooms with facilities only a few meters off The Camino. Spotlessly clean and well proportioned with a restaurant on site. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Las instalaciones que están renovadas, tiene lavadora y secadora para los huespedes
- La amabilidad del personal,su situación,tranquilidad y por supuesto su pulpo y pote gallego
- Prima hotel, jammer dat het kennelijk ook als een soort feestzaal gebruikt wordt, met alle overlast vandien.
Each room has a TV and heating. Bathrooms are either private or shared, and include free toiletries.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The owner REALLY knows how to welcome a guest. She’s just great. We got an upgrade with no additional cost and she was explaining us what to see and what to do nearby. The room was spacious and with great views. Everything clean and new. Really comfortable.
- Nice and clean room. Good value for money. Nice owner. Good wifi. Great room and hygienic facilities.
- Very clean, tastefully installed bedrooms, nice hot showers in a spicy and span shared bathroom. Loved the microwave and tea in the hallway.
- Todo perfecto, muy bien acogidos, facilitando información y ofreciendo su disponibilidad para satisfacer nuestras necesidades. Volveremos a utilizar este alojamiento como base para hacer actividades en esta zona
Solo estuvimos de paso
Nos dio una habitación mejor que la reservada al mismo precio.
Todo bien, lo recomiendo.
Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion have a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around A Pontenova, like hiking.Lugo is 30 miles from Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion, while Ribadeo is 15 miles away.
- Value for money with basic cooking facilities. Nice patio area to sit out. Parking next to property.
- The hotel is very well located. Access to a washing machine and a kitchen annex are great advantages of the place.
- Un sitio precioso, limpio y la encargada muy amable
- La disponibilidad de la persona al cargo y la buena comunicación.
- ALOJAMIENTO MUY CÓMODO. EL ENTORNO DA OPCIONES DE SENDERISMO
Top Guest Houses In Loujedo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Loujedo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Loujedo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Loujedo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!