5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Santos de Maimona Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Santos de Maimona Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Santos de Maimona Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Santos de Maimona Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Santos de Maimona Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Santos de Maimona Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Santos de Maimona Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Los Santos De Maimona Extremadura:
Casa Ruy Lopez
Each room at Casa Ruy Lopez has attractive traditional décor. There is air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Zafra’s shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets.The town has easy access to the N432 Motorway, which connects you to Mérida in 45 minutes. Badajoz is less than an hour’s drive away.
Great room on the second floor (only 1 room there) with big terrace.
Real nice owners
- The Owner could not have been more welcoming and obliging. The young girl on reception was so pleasant.
- Lovely little hotel with personal touch. Manuel was very helpful , made us great breakfast . Recomended nice restaurant. Very close to everything , would stay again.
- Hotel is located within easy walking distance to the town. Warm welcome from Manuel upon arrival and he was helpful during our stay, explaining the local sights and restaurants. We stayed in the junior suite which is spacious, well decorated, with a good size bathroom and spacious, powerful shower. We enjoyed sitting on the private terrace watching the sun go down. The breakfast was traditional Spanish and Manuel ensured brown bread ‘pan integral’ was available.
We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this establishment. The rooms were of a decent proportion with a comfortable bed. The room was clean with a great shower in the more than adequate bathroom. The family owners were very friendly and accommodating and the breakfast although limited of a good quality. We felt very relaxed at the property and had little disturbance from other guests.
There is no English spoken which is good for me as I wanted to practice the Spanish I know. The owners were very appreciative of the fact that I made the effort and listened with patience. Would readily stay here again.
- Great room on the second floor (only 1 room there) with big terrace.
The Hostal Carmen’s restaurant, Rogelio, offers traditional, home-cooked Extremeduran dishes. It also offers a daily changing set menu, and has a bar.Each floor of the Carmen Hostal can be accessed by elevator, and the hotel has a 24-hour reception as well as free luggage storage.Zafra Railway Station is just over 0.6 mi away. The Carmen guest house also offers nearby secure parking.
- Just about everything, it remains one of favourite hotels .
- Excellent location, lively hotel and restaurant , good value and very helpful staff,we will go back !
- Garage next door to park our moto bikes, friendly staff
- Cafe and restaurant great staffing everything convenient
- Room comfortable. Staff excellent. Restaurant superb value. Location very good.
Finca Villa Juan
The spacious, classic-style rooms feature rustic details such as exposed wooden beams or wooden furniture. They come with a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and there is a private bathroom. A pillow menu is also available at no extra cost.You will find bars, restaurants and shops within 1,650 feet from the property.Finca Villa Juan is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and horse riding. Finca Villa Juan has its own wine cellar and you can also get tourist information of the area on site.Cáceres is 81 mi away and Badajoz is an hour’s drive away.
- Breakfast was excellent fresh orange juice, croissants good coffee n friendly staff
Ugenia was a wonderful hostess; so friendly and kind. We felt very much at home because of her.
The house is very relaxing. Beautifully decorated.
- We stopped there on the way back from Sevilla to Portugal. It’s in a very quiet village (at least in August). The finca is somewhat hidden between the buildings and you wouldn’t expect to find that much after the door opens. However, there is quite a lovely garden with a swimming pool and orange trees. It was almost completely silent and we spent the night star-gazing for meteor showers which could be clearly seen without excessive lighting. They welcomed us with a very good wine.
It was such a wonderful election
The House was an amazing place to stay, we were in love with gardens and the calm you breathe in there under the orange trees.
The staff was really kind and they provide us anything we needed, they also told us where to go or what to visit.
Nice to be at the swimming pool and going out to taste so good Extremadura Wine!!
We will be back!
- Old hotel, well kept, old world furnishings, nice new bathroom.
Hostal El Camionero
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet. Each room has a private bathroom, while some rooms here will provide you with a balcony. Guest rooms in Hostal El Camionero are equipped with a TV and free toiletries.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.Zafra is 10 miles from Hostal El Camionero, while Almendralejo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Quiet location, great value, comfortable beds and air-con. Free parking outside. Attached bar served breakfasts and coffee.
- The stuff was friendly and helpful, the dinner (not included) was good and offered a closed park to leave my motorcycle at night.
- The helpfulness and friendliness of the manager in particular. The comfort of the room and how everything worked great, including wi-fi.
- Cosy little place outside a small town, quiet location, plenty of on-street parking
Très bonne literie.
Oreillers à mémoire de forme.
Très bon petit déjeuner.
Bon rapport qualité prix.
The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.Zafra is 10 miles from La Estacion. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 38 miles from the accommodation.
- Good value for money. Rooms are of good size. Good view. Friendly staff.
- Bon petit déjeuner complet. La gentillesse du patron. La table du restaurant.
Cette ancienne gare de chemin de fer transformée en hôtel est une réussite.
L’accueil est chaleureux et notre hôte fait de réels efforts pour s’exprimer en français.
La chambre est spacieuse et propre. La literie est correcte.
Le petit déjeuner est copieux.
Le tout dans un bon rapport qualité/prix.
- El trato de su personal, la limpieza de la habitación , la tranquilidad…todo en general para nosotros perfecto!!! Encima nos tocó una habitación con vistas al castillo y estábamos encantados con ello!! en relación calidad precio está fenomenal!!!
- Insuperable relación calidad/precio. Antonio nos trató extraordinariamente bien, ¡hasta nos trajo churros para desayunar! Interesante experiencia la de dormir en una antigua estación de ferrocarril reconvertida en hotel. Ubicación muy tranquila, por las noches no se escucha absolutamente nada, lo que permite un sueño profundo y reparador.
Top Guest Houses In Los Santos De Maimona Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Santos de Maimona Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Santos de Maimona Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Santos de Maimona Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!