5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lomito Fragoso y Honduras La Gomera – Top Hotel Reviews
Lomito Fragoso y Honduras La Gomera is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lomito Fragoso y Honduras La Gomera. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lomito Fragoso y Honduras La Gomera. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lomito Fragoso y Honduras La Gomera. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lomito Fragoso y Honduras La Gomera right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lomito Fragoso y Honduras La Gomera with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Lomito Fragoso Y Honduras La Gomera:
Pensión Amparo Las Hayas
Simply decorated, each room offers plenty of natural light and has private bathroom.Pensión Amparo Las Hayas features a communal lounge which includes a TV with Canal +. There is also an outdoor terrace. Free private parking is possible on site.San Sebastián de la Gomera is 40 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
- Staff, hospitality was brilliant and the food absolutely brilliant! Brilliant location! Loved it!
- Took a ferry to La Gomera from Tenerife to ride the island on motorcycle. Great spot, basically in the middle of the island. WIFI great, food ok, coffee really bad but it was like that on the whole island (I guess everyone is using the same brand). Parking is free but not protected, was a bit worried about the rental bike being scratched. Very little english from staff but there are more german tourist on the island so understandable. Paid €35 for a room with bed, shower, no TV (no problem), toilet can´t complain .
- Very nice and well furnished apartment in an excellent position
- The breakfast was good value. The lady was very nice.
- The room (105) was basic but very clean and had two windows looking out onto different aspects – nice breeze through the room. It was easy to park in the car park opposite the property. There were some nice benches outside the rooms to sit on and enjoy the view.
Pensión La Gaviota
Rooms at Pensión La Gaviota come with 2 single beds and offer either sea, street or square views. Some feature a balcony or a private bathroom.You will find bars and restaurants within 10 minutes´ walk. A tourist information center and banks are also located 350 feet away.Tecina Golf Course is 5 minutes by car, Garajonay National Park is a 20-minute drive and Gomera Airport is just 2.5 mi away.
- This Pension was exactly as described, great location with the sound of sea so close. The owner was very kind i) giving me a birthday present and ii) providing a bed and drink/eating dish for our dog.
- The room was very clean and had a balcony that looked out over the ocean and the black-sand shores. It was modern and well-furnished. Nearby, there are a lot of areas to walk and explore, and it’s also within walking distance of the airport (if you don’t have suitcases to lug around). The sunrise can be seen nearby and stargazing at night is just a short drive away. I went to 4 of The Canary Islands and stayed in 6 different places, and this was my favourite accommodation. You had to make a phone call to be checked in, but it took no time at all, and check out was super simple. Great food nearby as well. A quieter place with a lot of options.
- Location is perfect. Clean room and confortably bed, good shower.
- Fantastic location! Great room. And downstairs is a nice bar to have a drink or a good dinner. You can just sit on the balcony and watch the locals sitting on the square before you go to the black sand beach just 2 minutes away.
- Friendliness of the owner and very high standard of cleanliness and excellent value for money.
- We got transfered to Hotel Villa Gomera as Hostal Colon was closed. It is central and clean.
- La comodidad, la habitación y el baño. La ubicación también está bien
- Estupendo complejo, ideal para motoristas que deseen estacionar su moto en parking privado, bajo techo y bajo llave. Muy centrico. Segunda experiencia aqui. Seguro repetimos.
- en fait l’hostal Colon était en travaux mais je n’avais pas eu le message à temps, nous avons trouvé les portes closes et aucune information affichée… et personne ne répondait au téléphone… coup de stress ! mais en faisant le tour du pâté de maison pour voir où nous pourrions passer la nuit nous sommes “tombés” sur l’hôtel qui accueillait les clients de l’hostal pendant les travaux ! nous avons été logés dans une chambre qui nous a donné entière satisfaction nous n’avons donc pas perdu au change…
Sehr gutes und reichhaltiges Frühstück.
Zimmer – da Unterkunft in Umbau, wurden wir im dazugehörigen Hotel “La Gomera” einquartiert.
Hostal Casa Amaya
At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms have a shared bathroom.Valle Gran Rey is 8 miles from Hostal Casa Amaya.
Brill location, view over square.
Super comfy mattress.
Shared bathroom was no problem.
Alfredo is a genuine guy.
- Everything was perfect. confortable bed, nice room, perfect location to hike in Nature and Alfredo the owner gave me advise and info so I could enjoy the best of my holiday. The organic garden. ..it exceeded my expectations
- An immediately welcoming atmosphere. Alfredo was extremely generous, sharing his beautiful organic garden and offering little extras. I wanted to stay longer!
Alfredo is a very kind and helpful host.
I liked the ecological coffee and herbal tea
Possibility to use the wonderful ecological garten
- Everything was brilliant from start to finnish! Really friendly and helpful owner. Best bed ever in the room. Absolutely brilliant location just by the small town square and above a supermarket. Nice common balcony overlooking the square as well, where to enjoy the morning coffee!
- Brill location, view over square.
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms include a electric tea pot, while some rooms contain a balcony and others also offer sea views. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Apartamentos Playamar has a terrace.Valle Gran Rey is 0.7 miles from the accommodation.
- Comfortable room and bed. Good bathroom. Good, quick, reliable WiFi. Able to wash some clothes and dry on roof. Good range of TV channel, but all German!
- The apartment looks like it has been recently renovated and was very nicely if simply furnished. Good value for money. Staff quick to react to requests (like electric kettle). Excellent location by the seafront in the centre of La Playa.
- The location was super and unbelievably good value.
- Excellent location next to the beach. Wonderful view. Local fruits as a welcome gift.
Fortunatamente parlando con i proprietari sono riuscita a farci cambiare di appartamento, questo molto carino, con balcone vista mare, grande cucina e a parte camera matrimoniale…. Naturalmente pagando la differenza di prezzo……
primo appartamento ??
secondo appartamento ??
Top Guest Houses In Lomito Fragoso Y Honduras La Gomera Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lomito Fragoso y Honduras La Gomera to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lomito Fragoso y Honduras La Gomera but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lomito Fragoso y Honduras La Gomera. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!