5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Pitas – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Pitas is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Pitas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Pitas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Pitas. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Pitas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Pitas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Las Pitas:
Expohostal offers accommodations in Loja. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was comfortable………….new mattress and pillows
- Great, location, close to bus terminal. A short taxi ride to city centre. Very clean and tidy, helpful staff. Good breakfast included, at reasonable price.
- It was fairly quiet, with exception of usual car alarms and barking dogs, shower had good supply of hot water, breakfast was okay and started at 7:00am. Location was very close to bus station restaurants and shops. Got sick and was able to book an extra night with the front desk. Young lady that cleaned rooms and made breakfast was very polite and pleasant. A few English channels on tv. This is a fairly cheap hotel, and you get what you pay for.
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, nice hot shower, breakfast quite good
- Room was modern, clean, and comfortable. The hotel is very close to the bus station. (It is a mile or so from the sites and restaurants downtown, but those are an easy and cheap taxi ride away.) Room came with free breakfast but we left the hotel before 6 am so did not have breakfast.
Hostal Plaza del Valle
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Plaza del Valle offers accommodations in Loja. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Real Colon Aguilar
One of our best sellers in Loja! Hostal Real Colon Aguilar offers accommodations in Loja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental.
- Good location, reasonable value for what you get at $15 a night. Room was clean and decent amount of space.
- The location is fairly central but I was told by a few people (tourists and locals) that the park on the corner is kinds sketchy at night. Price isn’t bad for a basic room.
- Beds and showers are good & so is the WiFi quality
- Shower was fine, toiletries provided, lots of places to plug in, good mattresses, little balcony (with depressing view) reasonably clean, good-sized room, quiet, cool at night, motion-sensor lights in hall & stairwell, breakfast (very basic) in cafe next door included.
- Staff were happy and it was very easy to get everywhere from the hotel, plenty of taxis pass in front. We’re slightly surprised to see me but had no issues checking in at ~01:00 (middle of the night).
Hostal ” La Riviera”
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal ” La Riviera” offers accommodations in Loja.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Los Lirios
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Los Lirios offers accommodations in Loja. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff went out of their way to help me.I couldn’t thank them enough.
- Very reasonable price comfortable good internet more comfortable staying in the much more expensive Howard Johnson which we left because of the noise and nice hot water for the shower
- Very accommodating host. Quiet, within a few blocks to town. Small room but with everything needed.
The room was comfortable and the bed even had 2 pillows which is probably a first for us South America!But the main reason we liked this place was how helpful the staff were, especially given my very limited Spanish. They even looked after our bags and let us hang out in a spare room until our night bus which was really appreciated!
The place is more like a hotel than a hostel, so if you’re looking for a ‘backpacker’ vibe this isn’t it. But if you want a clean, cosy room not too far from the city centre at a reasonable price it’s perfect.
- Very friendly place within walking distance from the city center. The couple who run the hotel made our stay exceptional with their kindness and help. They also organized the transport to/from Podocarpus Park for us. The rooms are nice, quiet and very clean, with good hot shower. Really nice place to stay in Loja.
Top Guest Houses In Las Pitas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Pitas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Pitas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Pitas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!