5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Hoyas del Barranco Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Hoyas del Barranco Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Hoyas del Barranco Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Hoyas del Barranco Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Hoyas del Barranco Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Hoyas del Barranco Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Hoyas del Barranco Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Las Hoyas Del Barranco Andalucía:
Hostal Restaurante La Curva
A continental breakfast is available daily at the guesthouse.Speaking English, Spanish and Italian, staff are willing to help at the 24-hour front desk.Almería is 29 miles from Hostal Restaurante La Curva, while Roquetas de Mar is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- wifi in room. easy ample parking. 24 hr reception. good location real value for money
- Very nice bar that done a full range of food and drinks at reasonable prices and tv screens for those who like to watch the news in the morning or European football in the evenings also very nice tapas free with alcoholic drinks.
- Lo que más me gusto fue el personal. Fueron muy atentos sobretodo edward,fran y pepe.
- El personal muy eficiente, educado y amable. Todo muy limpio y la comida exquisita. Buena calidad precio y admiten animales!!
- Todo muy bien, alojamiento y estancia muy agradable, el restaurante con unas tapas muy buenas con tu consumicion.
At the guest house, each room has a desk. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a shower, and some rooms are equipped with a terrace. At Hostal Onteniente every room comes with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Sierra Nevada is 71 mi from the accommodations, while Almuñécar is 23 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 41 mi from the property.
- Exceptionally clean and comfortable rooms. Great value for money. The associated restaurant is 2 minutes walk behind the Hostal with great staff and food. Even though the staff spoke little English it was not a problem as the manager had a great spoken translator on his phone. Though it states there is no parking, we never had any problems parking (a large van) across the road.
- Exceptionally clean and comfortable staff very helpful ideal as a short stop
- The room was pristine,everything looked new,clean,bright and smelled nice too. Strawberries and bon bons in the room were such a nice touch. Bed was very comfortable and warm. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Location was excellent,2 minotes walk from the beach. Would definitely stay here again.
- Fantastic new hotel, very clean and comfortable and the staff are super friendly. We ate at their restaurant and were delighted by the choice and quality of the food, and with the staff who were very attentive and patient with our lack of Spanish. Lovely small fishing town. Looking forward to coming back!
Easy to find location, and, although nobody manning reception, we were able to gain access and our room key upon arrival.
The young friendly cleaner was a delight to meet, and of great assistance to us.
All rooms have air conditioning and heating and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.The property also has a bar and a shared lounge. Free public parking is available on site.Shops and restaurants can be found within 500 feet of the guest house. Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve is 35 mi away and Los Moriscos Golf Club can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The city of Granada is 56 mi away.
- We had a very friendly and warm welcome from the host. The place is located in a small white village, far from the city noise and perfect to spent a late afternoon wandering around the small streets. The rooms are big, clean, comfortable and cosy with a special decor and rustic details. There are 2 big living rooms and awesome terrace where you can enjoy the dinner or breakfast. The host asked us if we would like to have dinner at the accommodation and that was just an awesome experience. Briefly, a wonderful place to rest from the city vibes and enjoy the nature, food, music and a special evening.
- Unfortunately, the restaurant at the property was closed for the winter. Also one of the bars in the village was closed. But the welcome and service we had was excellent! The view from the terrace was stunning! I would definitely recommend a stay here.
A very nice and cozy rural hotel. Very comfortable and clean. The hostess Estephanie is a very kind person and does her best for the guest comfort.
- Everything was perfect, great location with a beautiful view, peaceful and quiet, delicious breakfast with very good coffee, we enjoyed our stay there a lot, thank you! If you stay there definitely go to the restaurant in the evening, very delicious and not expensive 🙂
- Very friendly, small hotel. Extremely nice owner. We were 2 women and when he showed us a double bed we requested an extra room, he gave us a 2 bed suite for no additional charge. Spectacular views.
Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property restaurant offers home made meals, and breakfast is available on request.Granada is 66 mi away.
- A very clean and decent place to stay Great welcome from Lauranne.
- The owner sent me a message to see what time I would be there and if I would like dinner, how great is that. She met me at the front door and stored my bike and the room was great. Went up for a cocktail in the bar and had an amazing dinner. Would go back in a second.
- El Tinao is a great value for money location, with a lovely host. The rooms have all the basics you need and there is a bar upstairs to meet the locals. I enjoyed my stay.
- I spent a couple of weeks hiking through the villages of the Alpujarras. This was by far the most comfortable & best-valued accommodation that I stayed in. Many Thanks.
- Everything was lovely – clean and tidy, spacious room with character. Hostess was very welcoming. Food was fantastic. Gorgeous village location with stunning mountain views. Would definitely recommend.
Pensión La Fuente
The property has a bar with a fireplace where you can enjoy a drink or regional snacks. Staff can also provide information about what to see and do in the area.You can drive to the Costa Tropical in around an hour, and Federico García Lorca Airport is 79 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Good room, very clean and comfortable. We were able to have our breakfast very late, timings were very flexible.
- We received a warm welcome on our arrival. The room was basic but the single beds were large and the extra blankets really warm.
- The host and hostess were amazing and very friendly. They really went out of their way to help us!
- The owner was very accommodating, when the hot water went out in our room he immediately fixed it. He helped us get settled into the town and made us feel welcome.
- Given extra blankets on arrival, which were necessary. The second morning a fire was lit in the dining room, (I was about to go down to breakfast wrapped in one of my extra blankets). The owners were very nice. Good WiFi signal in the room. Street parking available right outside. The room was very clean and beds comfortable.
Top Guest Houses In Las Hoyas Del Barranco Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Hoyas del Barranco Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Hoyas del Barranco Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Hoyas del Barranco Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!