5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Portera Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Portera Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Portera Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Portera Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Portera Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Portera Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Portera Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In La Portera Valencia Community:
Alojamiento Turístico La Tinaja
The rooms at Alojamiento Turístico La Tinaja feature country-style décor, with tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is located in Requena’s charming old town. Requena Golf Club is a 15-minute drive away, and you can drive to central Valencia in around 45 minutes.
- Perfect location in the old town with balcony overlooking plaza, clean room. Helpful staff.
Apartment above one of the main Plazas which depending on what you are looking for could be a good thing or bad thing.
You could consider it noisy – or exciting to be in the middle of what is going on. The Spanish don’t stay out too late anyway
Friendliness of the owner
Location on the beautiful square
- Lovely independent Spanish hostal located in a square in the old (medieval) town – great Spanish atmosphere, great local bars serving good food. A true antidote to characterless chain hotels.
- Muy buen trato por parte de la persona que regenta el establecimiento. Da todas las facilidades que están a su alcance.
Area de servicio El Rebollar
The modern rooms are also heated and have tiled floors. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Mediterranean cuisine is served in the restaurant. There is also a self-service restaurant and snack bar. It is possible to have breakfast.There is 24-hour reception and free on-site parking is offered. Central Valencia is a 40-minute drive away.
- Stayed here only because we were snowbound and Police shut motorway. Pleasantly surprised at cleanliness and comfort.
- El precio, el espacio suficiente y la cama razonablemente comoda.
- Aunque la mampara de la ducha estaba amarilla y los railes oxidados, lo demás estaba limpio.
Sehr hilfsbereites Personal, besonders charmant die Damen an der Bar!
Extrem preiswertes Abendmenu… um 10€ Vor- und Hauptspeise, sowie halbe Flasche Wein, Brot und Kaffee.
- Todo está reformado. Buena relación calidad-precio. Muy acto para hacer una parada en el camino
Pensión Isla – Couples Only
The small guest house has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and it is surrounded by vineyards. Naturist stays are possible.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a wood stove. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a Jacuzzi® and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A TV is provided. Romantic decoration for the room may be requested.There is a shared lounge at the property. You can play billiards at the guest house, as well as visit wineries in the surroundings.Requena is 8.7 miles from Pensión Isla – Couples Only, while Alcalá del Júcar is 19.9 miles away. Valencia Airport is 41.6 miles from the property. Secure public parking is available.
- Nos gustó absolutamente todo. La atención de Antonio y Loli es la adecuada para que te sientas como en casa. Muy amables y simpáticos. Cenamos y desayunamos allí y la comida estaba muy buena. Es un lugar ideal para hacer una escapada romántica.
- La cama, bonita por fuera, cubierta con unas cortinitas de seda, y comodísima una vez tumbados. El jacuzzi en la habitación es un lujo, además al estar separado en dos plantas y estar tapado, puedes estar con el jacuzzi calentito, y en la habitación abajo más fresco. La comida es espectacular, bien pensada y bien elaborada. El patio, con el color de las flores que le da vida al jardín. Y lo que realmente le da la excelencia al alojamiento, y que hace la experiencia inolvidable (además de las instalaciones) es el trato personal, personificado y personalizado de Toni y Loli, hacen que más que huésped y cliente te sientas como un invitado en su casa. Un sitio que vale el 100% de lo que cuesta.
- Todo,instalaciones ,comida ,el trato y la amabilidad de Antonio y Loli ,en fin que volveríamos ahora mismo
- Nos ha encantado, hemos celebrado aqui nuestro aniversario y volveremos a repetir. El personal es muy cercano y amable, una pareja estupenda que hace que tu estancia sea comoda y agradable. Muy buenas instalaciones, con un generoso y reconfortante jacuzzi, chimenea y una zona comun variada. Lo aconsejo 100% si necesitas desconectar de la ciudad y la rutina diaria. Un exito!
- Los dueños muy amables, la habitación muy acogedor
Featuring air conditioning, all rooms come with a flat-screen TV, tiled floors and heating. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower and free toiletries.The restaurant serves local cuisine at dinner. Guests can enjoy a snack in the bar.From Casa Rosa, guests can visit Valencia, a 40-minute drive away. The Natural Park of Hoces del Cabriel is 21.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Vegano
El Vegano’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine with a daily set menu and à la carte options, while the café-bar offers a range of sandwiches and tapas. There is also a pub, open at the weekends.The 24-hour reception at Hostal Vegano allows guests flexibility during their stay.Utiel is situated in the DO Utiel-Requena wine-making region, and you can arrange visits to the Wine Museum and local vineyards. The city of Valencia is just 43.5 miles away.
- The room was and bathroom were very clean. Everything neat and tidy felt very homely. For the price definitely worthwhile.
- Cozy room, good size bathroom in a good location. We arrived on bicycles and the manager was quite accommodating when we said we preferred to have our bikes in our room for an early departure. The hostel also has an excellent restaurant! We had a fantastic 4 course meal (complete with a beer and a full bottle of wine!) for only €10 each!!! Fantastic value all around!
- Excellent value for money. The discounted rate in their restaurant was also very welcome. Great little place, and the beds were really comfortable!
– the restaurante and the food
– the Wine!!
– the friendliness of the owners
- Friendly staff excellent service make you feel special and like home
Top Guest Houses In La Portera Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Portera Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Portera Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Portera Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!