5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Jorquera Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Jorquera Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Jorquera Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jorquera Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jorquera Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Jorquera Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Jorquera Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Jorquera Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal El Júcar
One of our top picks in Alcalá del Júcar.Located in Alcalá del Júcar, Hostal El Júcar features a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Casas Ibáñez is 9 miles from Hostal El Júcar.
- Basic room but warm and clean. Beds were comfy. Evening meal and breakfast both very good. Staff very friendly and helpful
- The unique geographical feature of the town with the surrounding cliffs and caves and its interesting management of the river is full of appeal, making it a beautiful and charming town.
- Good value for money. Rooms are small but clean and comfortable.
- La relación calidad precio ha sido excelente. La habitación que nos dieron era muy grande y cómoda y el desayuno incluido en el precio estuvo muy bien.
- La situación cercano al acceso del pueblo y de un parking municipal con dos euros por 24 horas de tarifa, buen desayuno en el restaurante de abajo.
Hostal Alcalá Del Jucar
Offering a restaurant serving breakfasts and local cuisine, Hostal Alcalá Del Jucar is set by Jucar River. The air-conditioned guest house features free Wi-Fi and impressive views.Each modern room with colorful details offers a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. The hostel has a bar.Hostal Alcalá Del Jucar is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional Spanish restaurants. Hoces del Cabriel Nature Reserve is 30 minutes by car, while Albacete is 31 mi from the property.
The room was modern and very spacious.
Comfortable and spacious bed.
Nice views of the castle.
- Excellent hotel with smart well decorated rooms and an excellent shower. Free private parking across the road. Breakfast was good consisting of toast with ham and fresh orange juice with nice coffee. We had a view of the Castillo from the room. We would definitely stay here again.
- location, friendly staff, although they didn’t speak English.
Very clean, plenty of towels and bathroom essentials, comfortable beds, heating and wi-fi worked well.
Easy parking and a good location just across the river from the castle and old town.
- Good location, comfortable beds, good breakfast and evening meal.
- The room was modern and very spacious.
Hostal Rural Rambla
Featuring a restaurant with dishes from Albaceteña and bar with local wines, Hostal Rural Rambla is located in Alcalá Del Júcar, surrounded by hiking and horse riding trails. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room is air conditioned and includes a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a shower or bath and free toiletries.The property also offers a terrace with outdoor tables and barbecue facilities. There are various shops and bars within a 10-minute drive of the accommodations.Albacete is a 40-minute drive from the property and Hoces del Cabriel Nature Reserve is 22 mi away.
- We liked the relaxing atmosphere, location right on the plaza convenient for everything. A large portion of continental breakfast. A menu del dia was delious and good choice for about 12euros each. There was a good selection to choice from the ala cartel menu for evening. Staff were very attentive and friendly. My husband is a little difficult to please, but he was very impressed. We would return and hope there are the same staff and standard.
- Right in the centre but not noisy. Great breakfast with lots of toast and coffee.
- Small but comfortable en suite shower room and good location. Bonus it was fiesta.. Hostal restaurant was very popular with a fantastic BBQ
- The room was fine. Hot shower and good aircon. The area is quite nice for walking and the town itself picturesque- though not as nice as the white towns of Ronda Serrania.
Location – Fantastic – incredibly close to river, the old bridge and other prime spots in Alcala del Jucar.
Parking was in a municipal car park 100 metres up the road 2 Euros for 24 hours.
Staff very friendly and helpful and the restaurant looked great at lunch – we were sad it was closed the evening we were there, but there were other good places to eat very close by. We booked 3 rooms, all had excellent air/con – which we needed in the 40 degrees whilst there and absolutely adequate facilities – spotless. One of our rooms was superb = the other two were a little cramped but fine for an overnight stay.
Hostal Avenjúcar in Tolosa features a terrace and a shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, ticket service and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. Guests can have a drink at the bar.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at the guesthouse also feature a seating area.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property.Hostal Avenjúcar has a playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Alcalá del Júcar is 3.5 miles from Hostal Avenjúcar, while Casas Ibáñez is 12 miles from the property.
Everything was great.
Breakfast was traditional Spanish breakfast.
We had the full board option and for the price is wonderful value, cannot recommend it highly enough.
The view from the bar terrace in the evening is amazing and to be able to sit and chill all evening as it turns dark is quite something.
If you want a lively night evening this is not the place for you.
The cave room was cool so you can escape the heat of the day.
The people are fantastic, especially Sunse, who gave us such a warm welcome and an outstanding 6 course lunch,
The property takes some finding but it’s position on the river would be hard to beat, especially if you are into water sports.
- La comida es espectacular, abundante y buenísima. La gente que trabaja es un encanto.
- La habitación, comida y atención por parte del personal, sin contar la paz que se respira en el lugar y la naturaleza, ideal para desconectar y practicar deporte como Mountain bike y senderismo
- Destacar el trato del equipo humano que trabaja allí. Estuvimos encantados y seguro que repetiremos. Es un lugar ideal para desconectar.
- Everything was great.
Hostal Alvaro I
Offering free WiFi, Hostal Alvaro I is set in the center of Albora, a 10-minute drive from Alcala del Jucar. This family-run guest house features air-conditioned rooms.Each room comes with a mini-fridge, a flat-screen TV and a desk. There is a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Some rooms also offer views of Manchuela Cathedral.The property has a games room, a bar and a small fitness center. Tourist information is available on site and there are many hiking and horse riding trails around the Alcala de Júcar area. Discounts on kayak rental are available for guests.Alacala de Júcar is 10 minutes away from Hostal Alvaro I by car. Albacete is 45 minutes drive away, while you can reach Valencia in 80 minutes.
- We booked as we have a dog and no hotels in Alcar would accept dogs, this place is 10 mins drive from Alcar and there are a few bars and restaurants within 100m and one was open late so there’s somewhere to eat and drink late. The hostal is fine and the staff pleasant.
- La cama comodisima, el cuarto de aseo grande, la limpieza excelente.
- Cumplió mis expectativas , estaba todo muy limpio , el dueño muy agradable y nos informó de que visitar y como llegar .
El Restaurante está enfrente del Hostal.
Personal muy agradable. la comida fantástico. La cocinera se merece un gran aplauso.
Platos muy bien decorados y muy gustosos.
Miguel el dueño del hostal nos puse en contacto con un grupo de senderistas del pueblo que iban el domingo hacer una Excursión.
Nos apuntamos y disfrutamos de una excursion precioso al castillo Chirell con un grupo super simpatico.
Nuestro estancia fue muy agradable por la simpatía de las personas que encontramos en este pueblo.
- El hotel estaba ubicado cerca de la zona turística de Alcalá del Júcar. La habitación era acogedora y estaba impecable. El dueño del hotel era bastante agradable.
Top Guest Houses In Jorquera Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Jorquera Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Jorquera Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Jorquera Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!