5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Hornillo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Hornillo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Hornillo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hornillo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hornillo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Hornillo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Hornillo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Hornillo Andalucía:
El Palacio de San Benito
Located in Cazalla de la Sierra, El Palacio de San Benito has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a bath, while some rooms also feature a balcony. The rooms at El Palacio de San Benito include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are always on hand to help at the reception.Constantina is 13 miles from El Palacio de San Benito, while San Nicolás del Puerto is 15 miles from the property. Seville Airport is 48 miles away.
- What a beautiful building, the communal areas as well as the bedrooms are just spectacular, really tasteful interior, a gorgeous patio (for the summer months) situated in a nice little village surrounded by lovely countryside! The bedroom was very comfortable, nice and warm in December, the bathroom luxurious! Wonderful place for a weekend stay.
- Outrageous, glorious, almost royal decoration. Very much one of a kind. Our room was equally decorated and had a wonderful little patio. All and all a stay to remember. The Sierra Norte as a fantastisch area. Cazalla de la Sierra is charming but quiet and not very happening. The one nice restaurant Augustina was unfortunately closed on Tuesday — the one evening we stayed in Cazalla.
- Great and friendly crew! Phenomenal building and interior.
- The personnel is very cordial and helpful. The antiques are impressive—and fun!
- No pudo ser más maravillosa la estancia en este palacio único.
Alojamiento Rural Sierra Morena
Alojamiento Rural Sierra Morena in San Nicolás del Puerto features a garden and a terrace. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. The property provides a shared lounge.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Alojamiento Rural Sierra Morena has certain units with mountain views, and all rooms have a balcony. Guest rooms at the accommodation come with a seating area.Guests at Alojamiento Rural Sierra Morena will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Nicolás del Puerto, like cycling.Cazalla de la Sierra is 15 miles from the guesthouse, while Constantina is 10 miles away. Seville Airport is 59 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Finca la Carnicera
Finca la Carnicera is offering accommodations in Constantina. With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, the property also features barbecue facilities. The property provides a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms include a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster. The rooms at Finca la Carnicera are equipped with a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Cazalla de la Sierra is 12 miles from Finca la Carnicera. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- A beautiful place to say, both the premises and the surroundings. You are made to feel very welcome, at home! They have a few basic groceries and lots of drinks for sale at reasonable prices. It’s all super easy and well set up, and so welcoming. Loved it!
- A rural idyll with a friendly and personable host in Fernando. Felt like we were guests in someone’s home rather than in a paying establishment. If you want peace and tranquility this is the place.
- We liked everything: very nice people and the place is beautiful. Nearly San Nicolas etc.
La atención y la relación con el personal,un trato muy cercano y muy agradable.
La ubicación por su puesto y el encanto del hospedaje.
- La casa me gustó mucho.cerca de la ctra.tranquilidad.calefacccion.chimenea .parking.los animales.Muy amables Fernando y Veri
Set in a garden with an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities, Casa Grande is located 0.6 mi from Constantina. This guest house offers rooms with free WiFi and a private bathroom.Each room features a flat-screen TV and a double bed or 2 single beds. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Casa Grande is located in the Sierra Norte de Sevilla Nature Reserve and hiking, cycling and horse riding are popular in the surroundings. Bike hire can be organized for you. Seville is a 70-minute drive from the guest house and Cordoba is 90 minutes away by car.
Our hosts Julie and her husband were brilliant. They went above and beyond the call of duty. Made us very comfortable.
The hotel is about 1km outside of the working town. It was very quiet and relaxing.
- This delightful accommodation is well situated in relation to trails, and the hostess was very informative concerning excellent places to eat in the nearby town of Constantina. The pool is great with an enjoyable view of the countryside. We had a wonderful stay!
- Lovely location just outside of town, easy walk. Lovely gardens around property. Very friendly owner, Julie. We were able to converse in a mixture of Spanish, French and English.. Walked into town to eat.
- El servicio es muy bueno, hemos tenido un trato muy cercano. Como si estuviésemos en nuestra casa, no nos hemos privado de nada, no nos hemos sentido cohibidos.
Endroit magnifique ! Ainsi que les Propriétaires !!
Déjeuner un peu pauvre !
- Our hosts Julie and her husband were brilliant. They went above and beyond the call of duty. Made us very comfortable.
Located in Constantina, La Casa features a terrace. Guests can use a shared lounge.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms come with a balcony. All guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at La Casa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Constantina, like cycling.Cazalla de la Sierra is 13 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 49 miles from La Casa.
Good central location.
Very friendly helpful hostess.
Beautiful old house
- Prachtig mooi echt andalusisch huis met superlieve en behulpzame dame.
- El trato, exquisito. Los detalles, excelentes. La habitación, muy bien
- La ubicación y el confort del establecimiento lugar tranquilo y céntrico muy rural acorde a su descripción recomendable…
- Muy buen trato y recibimiento por parte de Gloria y de su madre, las instalaciones muy limpias y cómodas. El alojamiento está a un minuto de la calle Mesones, la calle principal. Si volvemos repetiremos sin duda!
- Good central location.
Top Guest Houses In Hornillo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Hornillo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Hornillo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Hornillo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!