5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Herencia Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Herencia Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Herencia Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Herencia Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Herencia Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Herencia Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Herencia Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Herencia Castilla-la Mancha:
Located in Villafranca de los Caballeros, 8 miles from Alcazar de San Juan, Las Banderas features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The guest house has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Tomelloso is 26 miles from Las Banderas, and Daimiel is 30 miles from the property.
- Traveled with my partner and adult son and daughter
- nothing, very bad place to stay in, very cold, sheets and blanket in the room were very dirty
We stayed here for one night. The price/quality is good. The rooms are really clean and the staff was super friendly. There is a private parking. They Served a typical Spanish breakfast with toast, coffee and juice what we always enjoy.
With a little effort this place could easily become a 9+ Pension if the rooms where updated and a little more comfortable.
- La ubicación, el trato humano y la relación calidad precio.
El lago y que admitan a los perros.
Está bien para que disfruten los perros al aire libre y sin que estén atados.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Zagala offers accommodations in Arenas de San Juan, just 29 miles from Ciudad Real. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.Alcazar de San Juan is 19 miles from Hostal Zagala, and Almagro is 27 miles from the property.
- This is the cheapest room I’ve ever had from Booking and I wasn’t sure about it. But it was the only one within an hour’s drive so I took it anyway. It’s very basic but perfectly clean, so for a quick overnight stop it was fine.
Muy buen trato y como es cafetería-restaurante es cómodo para llegar y cenar y desayunar; los precios para ello son muy económicos.
No hay calefacción pero el aire caliente funciona bien.
Un plus es que además tiene gasolinera al lado.
- Precio bajo, cumple como hostal de carretera en el que hacer noche en medio de un viaje. Las camas estaban limpias
- Con el precio que tiene, con que no haya cucarachas sobra, y el sitio está bastante bien. Está remodelado de hace poco, y en peores sitios me he alojado con alguna estrella.
- Parking amplio, habitacion triple grande, aire acondicionado, ducha, television, wifi.
Hostal Restaurante Ego’s
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante Ego’s offers accommodations in Campo de Criptana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is room service at the property.Alcazar de San Juan is 4.3 miles from Hostal Restaurante Ego’s, and Belmonte is 25 miles away.
- It was very convenient to visit the windmills. Very friendly staff. I am allergic to garlic and chilli so it was nice of them to make something without for me.
- It is a family run hotel, hence the staff do their best. Young Juanjose, the son who tends the bar, was cheerful, friendly and helpful. The dinner was a typical pub meal with generous servings. The air well room provided good ventilation.
- Very helpful and friendly family run hotel comfortable family room, easy parking and short walk to the windmills traditional spanish breakfast
- We had had a terrible journey as we were caught up in the BA Bank Holiday chaos and although we got to Spain, our luggage didn’t. The owner and his son could not have been more helpful and friendly and turned a stressful arrival in Spain into one which will be remembered for the warmth and kindness of the welcome we received.
- Family owners were lovely people and went over and above to make sure we had a good experience. The room and facilities were very good indeed and just what we wanted for our visit. We felt welcomed right from the start and very much included by the whole family.
Posada de los Cónsules
One of our top picks in Consuegra.Located in Consuegra, 21 miles from Alcazar de San Juan, Posada de los Cónsules features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Fantastic value for the cost! Very clean and cozy with way more amenities than I expected, such as shampoo/shower gel, towel, and TV.
- Windmills are stunning. Town location is great for a 70 minute dash to Madrid airport. Decor of the hotel and room.
- Good clean room and bathroom, great breakfast and very helpful staff with parking right outside the door even though it was at a parking meter – but only 6 euros for a couple of days and instructions in English, French and German, so no issue there. Location was fine, short walk to the town centre and the info office.
- very beautiful quite room. Very clean. Good staff and lovely view to the middle age castle and windmills
- The inside of the building as a bar and restaurant.
Hostal Restaurante San Poul
Located in Consuegra, 21 miles from Alcazar de San Juan, Hostal Restaurante San Poul features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Not many options to sleep in Consuerga, but this one was totally fine for our one night stay. Situated in about 10 minutes walk from the bus station and less than 10 minutes to the steps leading to the hill with the windmills.
We booked a room with private bathroom and we were upgraded with large one. The place was simple, but clean. The room had air-conditioning- perfect if it is almost 40 C heat outside.
We had a dinner in the restaurant behind the bar- very nice and luxury atmosphere. The personnel spoke only Spanish, but they were very polite and made their best to explain what is in the menu. The meal choices were very limited to only 2 options, but very, very delicious at the end.
- Everything. Good location and good service. Would go again
- Excellent value. The dining room and bar are comfortable. Carlos, Jesus and the other staff are welcoming and competent. It is within walking distance to El Centro and the stairs leading to los molinos.
Price of room
Restaurant on site
Noise from the ground-floor bar did not reach our room
Excellent evening meal, beautifully cooked.
Excellent value for money.
- Not many options to sleep in Consuerga, but this one was totally fine for our one night stay. Situated in about 10 minutes walk from the bus station and less than 10 minutes to the steps leading to the hill with the windmills.
Top Guest Houses In Herencia Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Herencia Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Herencia Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Herencia Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!