5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Goiuri-Ondona Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Goiuri-Ondona Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Goiuri-Ondona Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Goiuri-Ondona Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Goiuri-Ondona Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Goiuri-Ondona Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Goiuri-Ondona Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Goiuri-ondona Basque Country:
This simple and pleasant guest house is set in the center, 5 minutes’ walk from Amurrio Train Station. It offers comfortable rooms and free Wi-Fi, 19 mi from Bilbao.Rooms at Hostal Ayala feature traditional decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, desk and a private bathroom. There is a shared balcony.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property, which is set just next to the town’s main park.The Ayala is 1,300 feet from the town’s Licor Museum and there is a Basque Gastronomy Museum in Llodio, 6.2 mi away.It is 30 minutes’ drive from the Gorbeia Nature Reserve, where you can find the Gujuli Waterfall. Vitoria is 25 mi away.
- Really friendly staff, we arrived quite late first day, yet they still wait for us, great tips for food during the staying. Highly recommended!
Everything was excellent from the every day cleaning room service to the free fresh fruits in the kitchen and coffee.
- For the money the hostal was very good value. There was a fridge in the room and also a common room where the lady left water, cakes, bread and coffee etc. For us the good thing was the fact that the train station was a five minute walk away as we had to visit family in a nearby town. The proprietor and cleaning lady at the Hostal were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and towels were changed regularly.
La habitación amplia y funcional. Las camas cómodas, destacando las del sofá cama, que eran mucho mejor que las habituales. Todo nuevo y muy limpio.
Cuando volvamos por la zona, no dudaremos en repetir.
- Todo. Muy grata la estancia. Un trato inmejorable. Con mascota muy recomendable
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Bakiola is located in Arrankudiaga. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Bilbao is 9 miles from Bakiola. Bilbao Airport is 17 miles from the property.
1. Clean, quiet room.
2. Good price.
3. Owners are nice people.
- The room was huge and very clean, really silence, there’s the restaurant on the ground floor. The location is fantastic, just outside the city, nearby the river with forest and mountains everywhere, the perfect spot to relax and enjoy nature or to take a visit to Bilbau, the train passes nearby. Will definitely come back soon.
The staff seemed pleased to have us staying (a change from all the lorry drivers??)
The rooms had clearly been refurbished recently and I was pleased to be able to have a single room – and pay accordingly. Single rooms seem to have become vanishingly rare.
We were able to park at the rear of the hotel close to a side entrance without problem.
- . A good area to stay to visit Bilbao by public transport, though needed car to reach main station (2km away) good parking this is a beautiful part of the world all the same!
- Very welcoming hosts, spacious and clean room. Muchas gracias!!
- 1. Clean, quiet room.
La Casa de Los Arquillos
The Casa de Los Arquillos can be found next to Plaza de la Virgen Blanca in the historical center of Vitoria-Gasteiz. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs with international channels.Housed in an 18th-century building, each of the Casa’s rooms has been decorated with works of art by local artists. All rooms have heating and private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served during the week in the guest house’s common room upstairs at an extra cost. During weekends a “help yourself” area of snacks and drinks is offered, where you can find coffee, tea and home-made sponge cake.Guests can relax in the Arquillos’ lounge area, where there are books, newspapers and a computer with internet access.The area around the hotel has a large selection of restaurants, bars and cafés. Vitoria Train Station is 5 minutes’ walk away, and the guest house has parking spaces at a parking lot nearby, available on request.
- This simple hotel/B+B is located in a renovated 15th century building, a wonderful re-use of historic architecture. Guests should know that you have 15 minutes to unload baggage, and that accessing the hotel from the town requires climbing considerable stairs, both exterior and interior.
- Amazing location. Friendly staff. Comfy room and bed.
- Room, though a little small, was truly charming. A tiny but enchanting sitting room and an ample bathroom. Lovely decorations. Great views of the city.
- Great location in the main square. Near great Pintxos at Tolono
- Excellent location, characterful accommodation. Tasteful decor. Helpful staff.
Hostal del Arquitecto
One of our best sellers in Vitoria-Gasteiz! Hostal del Arquitecto features rooms with free WiFi in Vitoria-Gasteiz, attractively located a 3-minute walk from Artium Museum. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1,300 feet from Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz and around 1,300 feet from Catedral de Santa Maria. Attractions in the area include Fernando Buesa Arena, 1.9 mi away, or University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus, located 2,650 feet from the property.At the guest house, rooms come with a balcony with a city view. All rooms have a shared bathroom. All rooms include a wardrobe.Europa Conference and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi from Hostal del Arquitecto. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 3.7 mi from the accommodations.
- The owner Jose is the most genuinely kind and helpful person imaginable! A local his entire life, he went out of his way to provide suggestions, check on bus and transit options, suggest places to eat and drink! The historic center is stunning, the bed was very comfortable, and wifi was good. The shower was nice, and the bathroom floor even had hydronic heating.
- The hostel itself is a historic apartment in a medieval building in the heart of the city. The beds were comfy, clean and organized. The room was cozy and tidy with a window view of the city center. Kitchen, bathrooms and common space were clean and arranged. The owner is the most friendly, helpful and travel spirited and informed hostel owner I have ever met! I enjoyed our conversation and he guided me through what to visit in the city as well as which city to visit next. I need to mention that he walked from Europe to the Middle East on foot!!!
- I arrived after 23:00 during the week and the host stayed to welcome me and check me in. During my stay he was warm and made sure that everything went smoothly. His recommendations for food were also spot on.
- The locatiom is perfect, the owner is nice and helpful. Tidy and clean. Nice beds. There weren’t many hosts so it was cosy as well. Even if, the fact that it has small rooms (up to 4 people) makes you feel comfortable and safe.
- We had a really nice stay here. The host is so friendly, and very willing to help you find your way in Vittoria. The hostel is simple, but everything you need is there, and – most importantly – it is very clean.
HABITAKA, Hogares de paso
Located in Vitoria-Gasteiz, within 650 feet of Fernando Buesa Arena and Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz. HABITAKA, Hogares de paso provides free WiFi throughout the property.At the guest house, every room has a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The units will provide guests with a microwave.The property is set a 5-minute walk from Artium Museum. Attractions in the area include Catedral de Santa Maria, 1,650 feet away, or University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus, located 2,300 feet from the property.Europa Conference and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi from HABITAKA Hogares de paso. Bilbao Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- The staff was very attentive, informative, and pleasant. The place is very-very clean. The area speaks Spain!! Love the area, because you can walk out to a cafe, or to shop, to sightseeing. The area has lots of place to grab dinner or a bite and plenty of bars. I would definitely go back there with my family, and I will definitely stay at this place HABITAKA. Excellente!!!!!!!!
Anna and David were great hosts. Very friendly spoke good English gave great recommendations.
Perfect location for walking around the old town and cruising the Pintxos bars. Our room was very quiet.
- Kitchen facilities location was excellent 5 mins from train station & shops & restaurants on doorstep
Great location, right in the center of the old town.
Ana, host, recommended some great places for food, wine, tapas.
Clean and comfortable.
Central but very quiet – couldn’t hear people in street etc.
- that we were able to have breakfast at our leisure and make a cup of good old English tea.
Top Guest Houses In Goiuri-ondona Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Goiuri-Ondona Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Goiuri-Ondona Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Goiuri-Ondona Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!