5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gamba Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Gamba Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gamba Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gamba Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gamba Puntarenas. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gamba Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gamba Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Gamba Puntarenas:
Cabinas Au Coeur du Soleil
Located in Zancudo, 8 miles from Golfito, Cabinas Au Coeur du Soleil features free WiFi access and free private parking.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony.There is concierge services at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles.
- It was as planned, rustic no frills and comfortable with very hospitable hosts. This area is not for people looking for luxury, it’s very real, quiet, part of nature and relaxing. You can completely disconnect from the modern world.
- Lovely little gem in quiet Zancudo. We arrived at the tail of the rainy season so most restaurants were shuttered – grateful for the little kitchenette in our cabin. Our family spent hours on the porch in the hammocks just reading and listening to music. Muy tranquilo!
- The cabins were fantastic and had comfortable beds with fans and good shower facility. the gardens were amazing and a credit to the owners who clearly spend hours maintaining them. The birds the garden attracts are wonderful and you can spend countless hours just sitting on your porch or laying in the hammock watching and listening to hummingbirds, tangir and more. The beach is vast and beautiful. This is a very quiet area but if you want a good meal there are options locally. A very beautiful place.
- Cute cabin accommodations. I loved the side by side hammocks on the porch and private beach access!
- Awesome ambiance with placement of cabinas and landscaping. Beautiful beach and kind, compassionate owners.! Nice mesquito nets over beds with internet access.
Casa Manglar Guesthouse
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Casa Manglar is located in Puerto Jiménez, just 12 miles from Golfito. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Drake Bay Airport, 26 miles from Casa Manglar.
No reviews yet.
Cabinas The Corner
One of our best sellers in Puerto Jiménez! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cabinas The Corner offers accommodations in Puerto Jiménez.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Practical location, in the center. Friendly owners and clean place. Huge fans to cool off.
- I loved it so much I returned three times to Cabinas The Corner! The owners were the sweetest family ever, the rooms absolutely spotless with really beautiful extras (real flowers in the swan towels on my bed!). The location is as central as it gets (bus/collectiva/shops/cafes) and there was really good WIFI. This was definitely my favourite budget hostel in all my Costa Rican travels.
- The owner is amazing. You feel like you are at home. So nice and helpful people.
Look no further unless you want a 5star all inclusive. Grandma Berta and granddaughter Michelle made me feel right at home and more than welcome. They’re helpful, keep the place superclean and it’s honestly the loveliest place I’ve stayed in Costa Rica, which is a great deal due to those two.
It’s right around the corner from the Main Street, everything is walkable. The dorm is basic, but has 2 showers and 2 toilets. The bed is comfortable, they lock the outside gate at night (you have the key though), they provide towels. Private rooms are very nice as well.
- Very convenient location, close to both bus stops (the San Jose bus and the colectivo). Clean rooms. Overall good value for money. Very friendly owners.
Osa Surf Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Osa Surf Hostel is located in Puerto Jiménez. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Puerto Jimenez Airport is a few steps from the property.
No reviews yet.
Corcovado Wild Hostel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Corcovado Wild Hostel offers accommodations in Puerto Jiménez, just 12 miles from Golfito. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- Good location, clean, nice people, serviceable kitchen.
- We really loved this place. We stayed three nights in a double bed in a dorm, but it felt almost like a private room. You had enough space, locker for your private stuff, well designd shower, nice outside kitchen and enough place to chill and relax. Also the owner and the temporary help Roxie were very nice and helpfull. It is a small place, I think max 12 people, what makes it nice and comfy. And offcourse the price is good!
- The room was clean and comfortable. Definitely upscale from what you might expect from a “hostel”. Close to town — we walked everywhere we needed to go.
- Proprietor was very knowledgeable and helpful regarding local activities and opportunities.
- Christian,who is a guide at Corcovado Park,was very helpful with area information. We also liked the location of the hostel, some of the other hotels are in the central town area and it is fairly noisy and dusty there. If you just walk a couple more blocks from the town central you are at corcovado wild,much more quiet. Our room was clean,and the kitchen well stocked. The wifi was another bonus.
Top Guest Houses In Gamba Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gamba Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gamba Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gamba Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!