5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gallejones Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Gallejones Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gallejones Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gallejones Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gallejones Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gallejones Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gallejones Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Gallejones Castile And Leon:
Posada Molino del Canto
Set in the Zamanzas Valley, Posada Molino del Canto is a rustic stone house midway between Burgos and Santander. Overlooking the River Ebro, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Heated duplex suites have sloped ceilings in the mezzanine area and offer mountain and garden views. There is a living room with a sofa bed. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Ecological seasonal produce from the vegetable garden, or local area, is used in the restaurant. There is a lounge with a fireplace, and sun loungers, tables and chairs in the garden.The property can organize bird watching trips nearby in the Cañones del Ebro y El Rudrón Nature Reserve.
- Everything! The converted mill was lovely and in a fabulous location. Beautifully peaceful and relaxing. The food was excellent (especially as I am dairy free) with local produce. Javier & Valvanera, were fantastic hosts, not only quietly ensuring everything was right for us but also providing walking routes and maps in the spectacular limestone canyons near-by. We also had a great day birding with Javier who is extremely knowledgeable and we saw a spotted crake much to everyone’s pleasure! Overall this is a lovely place to visit – we will return.
- The warmth of the welcome from Javier and his family. The fantastic food – the beautiful location. A days bird watching was unforgettable. A memorable stay.
- Fabulous rooms, lovely family, beautiful location. Loved the Bird watching with Javier
- Fantastic location, old building excellently restored to provide homely accommodation, knowledgable friendly host who treated us more as a house guest than client, well cooked simple food from local ingredients.
- La ubicación el encanto de la zona, la tranquilidad, todo el conjunto en general volvere
Posada Los Vallucos
Set in a 19th-century house, Posada Los Vallucos offers country-style accommodations with views of Cantabria’s Valderredible Valley. This small guest house has free Wi-Fi and a traditional, Cantabrian restaurant.Rooms at the Vallucos have beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and some have exposed stone walls. Each room has satellite TV and a fully equipped, private bathroom.Staff at the Posada’s 24-hour reception can provide information on the area surrounding the village of Villaverde de Hito. There are several walking routes in the valley.Ebro Reservoir is 30 minutes’ drive away from the Posada. You can drive to Cantabria’s Observatory, as well as the charming town of Orbenaja del Castillo, in 10 minutes.
- la amabilidad del personal,nos aconsejo donde cenar,que podíamos ver …..
- El trato de la dueña, muy familiar y atenta. Nos orientó que ver en los días que estuvimos allí.
- Unkomplizierte Unterkunft und die ländliche Lage.
- La localización de la posada y el trato de la señora
El trato estupendo.Limpieza y confortable .
Cerca de todoh
Casa Rural Fuentetrigo
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Fuentetrigo is located in Brizuela, a 1-hour drive from Bilbao. This guest house offers free breakfast, an on-site restaurant and a shared terrace.Each heated room has simple décor and includes a wardrobe and 1 double or 2 single beds. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms have views of the surrounding countryside.The on-site restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and uses local products. You can enjoy hiking, bicycle riding and fishing in the surrounding areas.The Marismas de Santoña, Victoria y Joyel Nature Reserve is a 1-hour drive from Casa Rural Fuentetrigo, and the Ebro Reservoir is 14 mi away.
- Very rural and rustic.Do not look for luxury here. Difficult to find in the bottom of the village.
Location, beautifully furnished bedrooms. We were made welcome by the owner. We also met his very cheery mother in law showing us produce from their garden and giving us freshly picked hazel nuts. We had a very nice evening meal and breakfast was a very nice continental style. Thank you for a very comfortable stay.
The owner and his wife spoke good English.
- We had a wonderful 2 nights here and were looked after well by amazing hosts. The accommodation, food and attentive service were exceptional. Wish we’d booked to stay longer.
- Fantastic location and scenery. Friendly staff and great value for money
Excellent location and the owners were very freindly and welcoming
A perfect stop for us and the food was great
Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Hostal Sanpatiel is located in Polientes. It features a restaurant and rooms with plenty of natural light and free Wi-Fi.All comfortable rooms at Hostal Sanpatiel offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and features a rich variety of meat dishes.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. The Ebro Reservoir is 20 minutes’ drive from the guest house. You can also drive to Santander in about 1 hour.
- En especial Tita la propietaria por su amabilidad.
- Dueños y personal muy agradable y preparado para ayudar con cualquier cuestión. Mucha flexibilidad de horarios y servicios. Habitación y baño muy limpios. Opción de aparcar en un sitio cerrado justo al lado. Restaurante y bar con cafetería en la planta baja, pensión en la primera planta. El restaurante sirve tanto comidas como cenas.
- La amabilidad y el trato por parte de la recepción.
- Un trato increible del personal. La habitacion grande y muy limpia y comoda. Gracias por todo. La comida todo riquisimo.
Las camas muy cómodas y las habitaciones sencillas pero agradables.
La limpieza correcta.
El trato bueno, explicaciones de sitios que visitar y en todo momento interés por saber si estábamos bien.
Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea
El Rincón de Gadea is located in Santa Gadea, 5 minutes’ drive from Ebro Reservoir. This traditional stone house features a charming garden and a lounge with a fireplace.The rooms at El Rincón de Gadea feature rustic décor and wooden floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. Please note that lunch and dinner require a reservation. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk in Santa Gadea.Nearby there you can visit the beautiful Monte Hijedo Forest, and the Ebro Reservoir is great for bird watching. Santander is an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Burgos in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The property offers free parking on site.
- Nice location the area of Embalse del Ebro and Merindades, very nice landmark of an area plety of old towns well maintained and plenty of wild life specially birds of many kinds.
food was abundant and tasty with local products, good value for money.
Welcoming and warm staff.
- Peaceful, friendly staff and excellent for going walking and exploring.
- We only had breakfast at the Farmhouse and it was good value for money. the owners were excellent even with us not speaking a lot of Spanish. it was really great to holiday in rural Spain.
- Excellent welcome by the owners. Very nice people. The first impression when we arrived in a cold night with a staying room warmed by a chimney was great, providing a charming atmosphere, enhanced by the rustic furniture. Beautiful room and good breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Gallejones Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gallejones Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gallejones Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gallejones Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!