5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Espeja Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Espeja Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Espeja Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Espeja Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Espeja Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Espeja Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Espeja Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Espeja Castile And Leon:
Palacio Antigua Audiencia
Palacio Antigua Audiencia is set in an attractive 18th-century building on Ciudad Rodrigo’s Plaza Mayor. This guest house offers attractive rooms with rustic décor, flat-screen TVs and free internet access.Palacio Antigua Audiencia maintains many of the building’s original features, such as exposed stone walls and original balconies. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is a selection of cafés, bars and restaurants within Plaza Mayor and in the surrounding old town. Cuidad Rodrigo Cathedral is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Hospederia.The picturesque countryside outside Ciudad Rodrigo is ideal for hiking and cycling. Las Batuecas-Sierra de Francia Park is just 30 minutes’ drive away, while the Siega Verde excavation site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 11 mi away.
- The hotel had a lot of atmosphere – interesting history.. It is on the main square, with street parking (we paid a small amount for a meter to park overnight). The receptionist was very helpful.
- The hotel is well-appointed and in a prime location in the plaza. The building was once a medieval prison, now a beautiful hotel furnished with antiques. As we visited mid-week, we were able to park in front of the hotel. The staff was charming.
Easy to park outside,opposite in the main square.
Very clean rooms overlooking the main square. Good heating as it was a cold night
Friendly welcome for the dog and no charges
Excellent value for money
Lovely town. We shall return
Wonderful location in a truly spectacular city.
We will definitely be back soon
- Right in the centre of town with adequate parking. The receptionist went out of her way to provide information.
Puerta del Sol
Set within the walled city of Ciudad Rodrigo, beside the Puerta del Sol Gate and 650 feet from the main square, Puerta del Sol offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Decorated simply and with wooden furnishings, some of the rooms include sloping ceilings. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served in Puerta del Sol’s bright dining room. Ciudad Rodrigo also offers a range of dining options and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house.Located just off the A-62 Motorway, Puerta del Sol is easily accessible and is just under an hour’s drive from Salamanca. Batuecas-Sierra de Francia Nature Reserve is around 40 minutes’ drive away.
Warm comfortable room with a very good bathroom.
The hotel is very close to the main square where there is a huge variety of restaurants and cafes.
- The location just inside the walls was wonderful. The hotel was very clean.
- Very handy for exploring the city centre only a few metres to access the walls.
- Good all round. Lovely self service breakfast with fresh tomato salsa, not bettered by any other hotel/café on trip.
- This hotel has a great location within the town walls, only a few minutes walk from the main square.
- Warm comfortable room with a very good bathroom.
Hospedería Castilla Plaza Mayor
One of our best sellers in Ciudad-Rodrigo! Hospedería Castilla Plaza Mayor provides rooms in Ciudad-Rodrigo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Guest rooms in the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some rooms at Hospedería Castilla Plaza Mayor also provide guests with a city view.La Alberca is 24 mi from the accommodations.
- The location is wonderful, in the Plaza Mayor. The room was big enough, very clean. The bed was very comfortable.
- Destacar la buena ubicación y limpieza de la habitación. Cómoda y confortable.
- Todo en general.La habitación igual a las fotos.La recepcionista muy amable.La ubicación excepcional.La decoración,el detalle de la cafetera.
- Muy bien decorado, cama excelente, baño completo, detalles muy buenos como el café. Recomendable para pasar un fin de semana en pareja. Precio muy bueno para el servicio que ofrecen, merece la pena gastar unos euros más en este alojamiento respecto a otros más económicos de ciudad rodrigo.
- La ubicación es excelente, en pleno centro, ideal para moverte caminando. La habitación es sencilla pero limpia, bien para un fin de semana.
Located in Ciudad-Rodrigo, Yoanna offers a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk. Every room has a private bathroom. The rooms in Yoanna are equipped with a TV and free toiletries.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and fishing.La Alberca is 27 miles from the accommodation.
- Buena atención por parte del personal y buena calefacción.
- La ubicación del hotel, temperatura de la habitación y la tranquilidad
- Lo mejor es la relación calidad-precio y la ubicación.
- Nos dio el servicio que necesitabamos, que era dormir, pero no lo recomiemdo.
las camas comodas
Habitación amplia y confortable
Located in a newly developed area of the city, the hotel is located 0.6 mi from the center and close to the football stadium and public swimming pool.The hotel has just 10 rooms, all with private bathroom, plasma TV and a ceiling fan. Among its services and facilities there is free Wi-Fi, a bar and restaurant and the location is easily accessible.The attractive, walled city of Ciudad Rodrigo was declared of historical and artistic interest in 1944. Although the hotel is away from the center’s hustle and bustle, you will find a selection of shops, bars and restaurants close by.
Location to the town (max 10 minute walk), easy parking in a quiet location.
Room initially allocated had been used previously by a smoker. Room was changed with no problems
- Buena relación calidad precio, buena atención del personal.
- La estancia era muy normalita, fuimos a pasar una noche, y para eso es correcto.
- Personal muy amable y encantador, con predisposición a ayudar. Cama, almohada, ducha, muy buena. Todo muy nuevo, reformado y limpio. El desayuno, muy rico también. No es céntrico, pero para nosotros que íbamos de camino a Portugal, nos resultó perfecto. Cenamos en el bar Ángel, en la plaza mayor, muy recomendable también.
- mucha amabilidad,buena ducha ,buen espacio para aparcar,a cualkier hora,unos 15 mntos del centro,buen servicio de bar buen desayuno,
- Location to the town (max 10 minute walk), easy parking in a quiet location.
Top Guest Houses In Espeja Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Espeja Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Espeja Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Espeja Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!