5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Escobar Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Escobar Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Escobar Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Escobar Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Escobar Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Escobar Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Escobar Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Escobar Murcia:
Pension Los Cisnes
One of our best sellers in Puerto de Mazarrón! Pensión Los Cisnes is 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and close to the bus station and Puerto de Mazarrón commercial area. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, TV and a private bathroom.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide tourist information about the area. Bicycles for rent are also available. Pensión Los Cisnes offers a restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and a tasting menu.The harbor is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Pensión. Here you will find a variety of bars and restaurants serving Mediterranean cuisine.Mazarrón is 10 minutes’ drive from Los Cisnes while the city of Cartagena is 25 mi away.
- Good location, clean and the lift is handy. The mattress is really comfortable.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Great location near cafes, bars, restaurants and beaches. Good value for money.
- owner was so helpful and friendly. rooms are a good size and spotlessly clean. lovely walk in shower with great water pressure.
Clean and comfortable
- Clean and comfortable and in a fantastic location. The staff were great and friendly
Pensión La Venta
Bar Pensión La Venta is located just 1,500 feet from the beach in Puerto de Mazarrón. This family-run hostel offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The outward-facing rooms at La Venta feature a TV, desk and wardrobe. Each one comes with a private bathroom. Rooms for guests with reduced mobility are available.There are many restaurants on the seafront promenade, located 1,300 feet away.Sierra de las Moreras Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive from the property. You can drive to central Cartagena in around 35 minutes.
- It’s rather close to the Port. The staff was welcoming, but don’t expect much English or 24/7 reception. The internet is bare minimum.
No meals provided. We ate out for breakfast at a lovely Spanish cafe nearby.
Ate in restaurants in Cartagena and Mazarron.
- The welcoming is very friendly. The room and it’s bathroom are very clean, clean as clean can be. At least at this time of the year is is easy to find a parking space close to the door.
- Short walk to centre and beach , very clean and comfortable, got free bottle of water , lovely lady owner
- A wonderful place to stay. Beautifully clean and the owner was so friendly and welcoming
Pension La Linea
Pension La Linea is located 650 feet from the beach in Puerto de Mazarron. This guest house has air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms.Each simply decorated room features a flat-screen TV, balcony and wardrobe. The private bathroom has a bath or shower.Free WiFi is available in public areas.The pretty coastal village of Bolnuevo is a 10-minute drive from the property, while Cartagena is 19 mi away. The city of Murcia is 43 mi from Pension La Linea.
- It was our second visit so we knew what to expect- we stayed as the electric hadn’t been connected at our new place. Staff friendly and we both attempted to converse in English and Spanish. Nice traditional breakfast of bread, jam/marmalade, butter, pineapple juice and coffee.
- Lovely ‘pan, mantequilla y queso for breakfast – also could have tomatoe, iberian ham or jam. Nice coffee – both American and con leche. If you asked you got orange or pineapple juice too. Ideally located to visit the port. We were given a choice of two rooms and chose 13 which is apparently lucky in Spain.
The balcony. Although a little narrow, was a sun trap. Location.
- The breakfast was simple but okay. The Coffee good. The room was clean and with a balcony. The owner was very Nice, my spanish is poor and so was his english, but we both did our Best. It’s close to the beach and almost in the city center. I would definately come back! Good value for the money!
- Fantastic owners… Stephanie & Diego….can’t do enough for ..
Pensión Egea II
Pensión Egea II is set in the center of Puerto de Mazarrón and 10 minutes’ walk from the nearest beach. It offers rooms with a balcony.Each simply decorated room at Pensión Egea II has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the surrounding streets.Mazarrón is 10 minutes’ drive from the Egea, while Cartagena can be reached in 40 minutes. Murcia is 47 mi away.
- Great value and in an excellent position near the towns amenities.
- The rooms are small and basic, but for sleeping in …. fine
- Everything was good. We were very pleasantly surprised. This was an area of puerto de mazarron we hadn’t stayed in before and it was very convenient for eating places, shops and beach. The owner was lovely and friendly and made us feel very welcome. Would definately stay here again.
- nice place for travel you can reach to everything hotel close to shopping and close to sea i will go back again mazarron is nice place i never forget
- Very nice staff , efficient in service , helpful , location , parking no problem
PENSIÓN EGEA 1
PENSIÓN EGEA 1 has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Puerto de Mazarrón. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Cartagena is 22 miles from PENSIÓN EGEA 1, while Águilas is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 28 miles from the accommodation.
Bus station/centre/beach very close to the Pension Egea. Small room though perfect with own bath and balcony. Also shared bath were nice.
Very pleasant hosts. Especially ‘grandma’. See you next time.
- Air conditioning the balcony and the handy fridge
- This was just somewhere to stay whilst we looked at property in the area. It was clean and comfortable enough for our needs. Towels changed daily etc.
- Άριστη τοποθεσία, πέντε λεπτά με τα πόδια από το λιμάνι, άριστη σχέση ποιότητας-τιμής. Ένα σπιτι του οποίου ο δεύτερος όροφος έχει μετατραπεί σε ενοικιαζόμενα δωμάτια. Πολύ ευγενική η σπιτονοικοκυρά. Άνετη διαμονή.
- , la mujer encantadora, la ubicacion muy buena, la nevera pequeña y el aire acondicionado. y aseos dentro y fuera de la habitación es una ventaja.
Top Guest Houses In Escobar Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Escobar Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Escobar Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Escobar Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!