5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Ojuelo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Ojuelo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Ojuelo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Ojuelo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Ojuelo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Ojuelo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Ojuelo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In El Ojuelo Andalucía:
Set in Hornos de Segura, within Sierras de Cazorla Nature Reserve, Apartamentos Raisa offers impressive mountain views from its elevated setting. This rustic property features apartments and rooms.All accommodations at Apartamentos Raisa has rustic décor, air conditioning, a TV and free Wi-Fi. Apartments also include a living room and a kitchen with a fridge and an electric hob.The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the surrounding region.Tranco de Beas Lake is just over 0.6 mi from the Raisa. Beas de Segura is a 30-minute drive away, while the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Úbeda and Baeza are less than 56 mi from the property.
- Very nice place in a small mountain village. We found parking spots right in front of the house. Rooms were comfortable and fitted our needs perfectly. Highly recommend having dinner in the downstairs pizzeria; awesome pizza and service.
- Great basic accomodation—clean, comfortable, quiet. Great value.
- The owner and staff were very helpful and kind during my entire visit. The location in the center of Hornos is outstanding, and the in-house bar/restaurant is very good and operates at all hours.
- For everybody who is interested in staying at a cozy apartment while walking around chilled-out Hornos or doing some tours around. I recommend motorcycling through the valley of Sierra der Cazorla. Restaurant has also nice food and the open chimney is really a great thing to sit at. Very much recommended, although the room may not be too spacious. Mine had also a nice balcony with a view of the castle.
- Owner very helpful with safe lock-up garage for our bicycles.
Hostal Rural La Montería
Hostal Rural La Montería is set in Orcera, in the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi. All rooms have mountain views.The air-conditioned rooms have a balcony and feature a TV and desk. They are also heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A free traditional breakfast is offered. There is 24-hour reception and free parking nearby. The tour desk can arrange excursions and you can go hiking, mountain biking or paragliding in the area.
- Excellent food, great terrace full of lively locals
Nos habían cancelado reserva en otro establecimiento, así que no llevábamos mucha expectativa puesto que tuvimos poco margen para hacer otra reserva. Y nos sorprendió.
Los propietarios nos dijeron que hace poco que llevan el hostal, parece que lo llevan de maravilla. Son muy agradables, la limpieza y el confort son lo más destacable. Desayuno estupendo. Si volvemos por la zona, repetiremos. Os lo recomendamos sin duda alguna.
- Las tostas con aceite y los dueños que son muy atentos
- El trato personal del matrimonio q lo gestiona q estaba recien llegado , estaba todo limpio , el desayuno fue muy bueno y aún más el trato recibido . En todo momento se mostraron serviciales y accesibles con lo que hace tu estada muy agradable
- estuvimos muy agusto,nos dieron una habitación muy acogedora y con gran amplitud, el desayuno muy bueno y con gran variedad de zumos y bollería, los recepcionista muy amables,
El Mirador de Messía de Leiva
El Mirador is located in the center of the historic town of Segura de la Sierra, a UNESCO Artistic Heritage site. It offers rustic 2 or 3 bedroom apartments with spectacular views of the Guadalimar Valley.The fully-equipped apartments feature a rustic décor with stone flooring, exposed wooden beams and wooden furniture. There is a spacious living-dining area with a fireplace and TV, and a kitchen including an electric hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. El Mirador de Messía de Leiva apartments offer panoramic views of the Guadalimar Valley.There are several historic monuments within walking distance of the apartments, including the Mudéjar Castle and the Arab baths.Staff are happy to provide guests with information on a variety of outdoor activities available in the surrounding area, including hiking, fishing and cycling.
- The room is clearly new, with good wiring and lighting and a well-set-up bathroom. Not huge, but big enough for us and our suitcases. We were on a five-week trip, so we did have two large suitcases, plus carry-ons and backpacks.
- Very tastefully decorated “junior suite”, well furnished and equipped (e.g., mini bar; hairdryer) and impressive attention to detail. Staff are clearly and rightfully very proud of the accommodation. Lovely views. Very peaceful and dark at night, so a good night’s sleep is practically guaranteed.
- The accommodation was amazing, the people were friendly and the food in the restaurant was fantastic!
- Perfect location, amazing decoration and furniture. Totally recommended to disconnect from the stress and the pollution.
The location and views from the room were incredible. The property was restored to the highest standard.
We stayed in the Royal Suite which was fabulous. I have never had a bath with such a stunning view before.
El Jaraíz de Peñolite
Offering a courtyard with a small outdoor swimming pool, El Jaraíz de Peñolite is set in the Andalusian village of Peñolite. The guest house has rustic décor featuring wooden beams and fireplaces.This traditional village house features heated rooms with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant offers a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. El Jaraíz de Peñolite also has various indoor lounges. Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is a laundry service.Outside the guest house there is a terrace with views of the surrounding countryside. A tennis court and small football pitch can be found close to the property. The Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve is around 10 minutes away by car.
- The owners are very kind, helpful and made this stay very special. Very quite and peaceful location. Ideal for a weekend away from the daily stress
- El Jaraíz de Peñolite is an absolute dream. The surroundings are magnificent. The property is a beautiful Rural House and a step back in time run by a fifth generation host, Angél. The house and every room is unique and full of five generations family collections. The owner, Angél, is a true star. He shows and guide you from the beginning of your reservation to the end of your stay to make your stay as welcoming and warm as possible with all the information you need or ask for. This is a place to come back to as often as you possibly can and I definitely will. I highly recommend El Jaraiz de Penolite!
- Breakfast on the terrace was outstanding– ask Angel for fried eggs. Toast with olive oil and fresh grated tomato. The swimming pool area is gorgeous, the rooms are comfortable, and the restaurant is simply superb.
- Location, breakfast, terrace, dinner, service, cleanliness, originality, remoteness, peace and quiet, wifi, room decor, family history, views, easy driving distance from Madrid.
- Some people have rated this rural guest house as a gem…..and in fact, yes it is. And very much so thanks to the owner Jesus, who is 100 % opposite to Basil in Fawlty Tower. And the cooking….yum! Ok, the room was lacking a bit, but is nicely fitting in with the whole concept.
La magnolia features a tennis court, terrace and shared lounge in La Puerta de Segura. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Local cuisine. The property has a concierge service and a tour desk for guests.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at La magnolia also have free WiFi, while certain rooms are contain a city view. At the accommodation, rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Guests at La magnolia will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Puerta de Segura, like cycling.Riópar is 27 miles from the guesthouse, while Segura de la Sierra is 11 miles away.
Location although the town was all closed
- Ubicación en la entrada a la sierra de segura. Amabilidad del personal. Desayuno. Buena relación calidad-precio
- Habitación grande, muy limpia y camas confortables. Cuarto de baño completo y muy grande. Todo facilidades por parte del personal. Muy recomendable.
- La dueña muy amable y nos dejaron un pequeño secador. Tambien se come bien en el bar
- La amabilidad de todo el personal, la atención personalizada, yo fui con mascota y fue estupendo !!
- Nice people
Top Guest Houses In El Ojuelo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Ojuelo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Ojuelo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Ojuelo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!