5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cozumel – Top Hotel Reviews
Cozumel is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cozumel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cozumel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cozumel. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cozumel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cozumel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Cozumel:
Big, Comfy House close to Everything
Located in Cozumel, 12 miles from Playa del Carmen, Big, Comfy House close to Everything features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Puerto Morelos is 24 miles from Big, Comfy House close to Everything, and Akumal is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa del Solar Centro Cozumel
One of our best sellers in Cozumel! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cozumel, 11 miles from Playa del Carmen, Casa del Solar Centro Cozumel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Puerto Morelos is 23 miles from Casa del Solar Centro Cozumel, and Akumal is 25 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- It was a awesome stay and we can 100% reccomend to come!!
the owner Teresa is super helpful with all you might need.
this is not a soulless & unpersonal hotel.
The staff and service provided was excellent. We are very happy with our stay here, we got a free upgrade since the room was available, there’s good coffee in the morning and the owner helped us out with all our questions.
The rooms are really nice and had the best bed of our trip so far. Everything is clean and tidy. Definitely recommend staying!
- The host was excellent, she really took care of any issue that I had in Cozumel and spent
- Teresa was so wonderfully welcoming with lots of useful advice. Because of the size and setup of the place everyone talked with each other. Very cozy and close to everything . My room was a good size
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Caribo Cozumel offers accommodations in Cozumel, just 12 miles from Playa del Carmen.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Puerto Morelos is 24 miles from Caribo Cozumel, and Akumal is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 0.6 miles from Caribo Cozumel.
- The owners are very polite and they exceed all expectations
- The owners are wonderful people! Jorge and Carolina were very helpful with suggestions on restaurants, beaches, etc. The free coffee was very good; we bought some to bring home with us. The entire hotel was very clean and the cleaning staff did a fantastic job cleaning our room every day. The location was perfect for us as we were far enough away from the touristy area, but still close enough to walk to it (it’s about an 8 minute walk to the ferry). There were plenty of restaurants within a few blocks and a couple of supermarkets as well.
- We’ve stayed at Caribo twice now, everyone there has been incredibly gracious and helpful, the place is gorgeous. Feels much more like a home than a hotel.
- Very clean place, good kitchen and nice outside areas with small pool to relax in. Next to that the owner went above and beyond to make sure we felt welcome. Would highly recommend.
This hotel had a very friendly vibe and Reza the hotel manager was very kind and helpful. The owners of the hotel would do their best to make your stay a good one. The pool area was very attractive and the pool was refreshing after a day out walking around San Miguel.
The first night, I found the bed too soft for my taste and when I mentioned that to the owners, the mattress was replaced that day.
La Casona Art & Recycling
La Casona Art & Recycling is located in Cozumel, 12 miles from Playa del Carmen and 25 miles from Puerto Morelos. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Akumal is 25 miles from La Casona Art & Recycling , and Puerto Aventuras is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 1.9 miles from La Casona Art & Recycling.
I enjoyed the overall vibe. It’s a lovely place to meet people. The hosts we’re quite nice and helpful. They really enjoy doing what they do and it shows. Renso was very helpful.
Bikes are accessible on the property for a fee (they need a bit of love, but do the trick to get your from point A to B. I biked around the whole island and it went fine)
Snorkeling gear is also accessible on the propreté for a fee. It is quite easy to get to the water by walking (or biking depending on what you want « beachwise ».
La casona is close to grocery’s and little fruit and vegetable shops.
- The house was very spacious. It looks noce from the inside
- Nice huge Kitchen! Spacious rooms and common spaces. Wonderful art and a great vibe. Activities. Everyone was super friendly and chill. It feels more like a home than a hostel. I regret not getting to stay longer.
- Great vibe and pretty chilled arty place. The livingroom and the kitchen make you feel at home. Stefano was wonderful!
- La casona is run by super nice and friendly people, very helpful and easy to speak with. It’s a nice and clean hostel perfect for young travellers who’re lookig for a laid back and friendly place to stay on Cozumel and really good value for money!
- I enjoyed the overall vibe. It’s a lovely place to meet people. The hosts we’re quite nice and helpful. They really enjoy doing what they do and it shows. Renso was very helpful.
Coral Reef Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Coral Reef Inn is located in Cozumel in the region of Cozumel, just 12 miles from Playa del Carmen.All rooms include a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Puerto Morelos is 24 miles from Coral Reef Inn, and Akumal is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- It was Cozy and Peaceful and Kind Host! it has a nice kitchen on roof top with beautiful view and relax space on 2nd floor. Super Recommendable Place!
- The two Canadian owners were super friendly. Rooms were clean. We had a fridge on our room and on the terrace they have a small kitchen, you can use.
- Owners very accommodating and informative about the area
- Owners were very helpful, even driving us to our next destination and loaning us books.
- Everything!!! The owners were great and very helpful!!!
Top Guest Houses In Cozumel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cozumel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cozumel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cozumel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!