5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cotton Tree Cayo – Top Hotel Reviews
Cotton Tree Cayo is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cotton Tree Cayo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cotton Tree Cayo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cotton Tree Cayo. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cotton Tree Cayo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cotton Tree Cayo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Cotton Tree Cayo:
Capital Haven Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Capital Haven Guest House offers accommodations in Belmopan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda Tropical Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hacienda Tropical Guest House offers accommodations in Belmopan. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place for the money. Marta was so sweet and helpful with directions around town and anything we needed. Everything is super clean. The kitchen is well equipped and has good coffee and a coffee maker. Would recommend this place to anyone. Wifi was great
- I booked the wrong date and the owner helped me to sort the things out. She was very helpful. The room was perfectly clean and very comfortable
- Marta and Miss Selma are the friendliest hosts we ever met. They will assist you with anything you might need. The showers are superb – hot and with enough pressure. WiFi was always very good and the area is very safe, too.
- Marta, the manager, is real friendly. She helped us plan our trip. The facilities are also great, the best ones we had during our trip in Belize.
- We had the whole place to ourselves. It was quiet and the kitchen had plenty of room to make coffee and snacks. The driveway coming in has a huge speedbump, you must drive in on an angle so you don’t scrape the bottom of car. A little difficult for us to find. Secure area once there. Good for 1 night. Very nice owners !!
Rock Farm Guest House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Rock Farm Guest House is located in Belmopan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 39 miles from Rock Farm Guest House.
- Seeing wild parrots and woodpecker a few inches away from me. Incredible, giant Guesthouse. Great value!
- Appreciated the work the owners do for the bird population they deserve support and by staying there we hope we helped a little.
- Everything. The accommodations, the scenery, the food and the incredible hospitality.
Interesting and excellent hosts.
Spacious and well-appointed room.
- Nikki and Jerry are Fantastic hosts, staff is friendly, food is fantastic, birds are amazing, location is 5 Star
The Tree of Life Guesthouse
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, The Tree of Life Guesthouse is located in Belmopan, just 17 miles from San Ignacio. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Savanna Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Savanna Guest House offers accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place to spend a quiet night. Trails for bird watching in the morning.
- The Savanna Guest House is an amazing place. The accommodations were first rate – spacious and attractive room, very comfy bed, excellent lighting and the little details that made the visit so comfortable and convenient. The breakfast in the morning was sumptuous and healthy. Most of all, the host Richard, is very gracious, extremely helpful, generous, and interesting. He gave us rides to and from the nearby Belize Zoo (not to be missed experience) and restaurants so the fact that we didn’t have a car was ok. Before we checked out, he gave us a tour of his outdoor movie sets where he has been making nature films for decades. Fascinating! My wife and our spent our last night of a three week vacation in Belize at the Guest House and thought we couldn’t have completed our Belizean adventure in a better way.
- Great host, very accomodating and property visit was fun.
- The owners, Richard and Caroll, have a special story and history to share as film makers of nature and living in Belize for more than 30 years. Learned a lot and we liked our stay in Savannah Geustgouse. We liked the location off the beaten track, but there is not much around (restaurant and/or bar) and you need a car or otherwise the hosts will provide a ride.
Kindness of the guest
Explanation of the zoo origin by the guest and sensisitazion to animal and environmental causes
Waking up with the bird
Close to the zoo
Top Guest Houses In Cotton Tree Cayo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cotton Tree Cayo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cotton Tree Cayo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cotton Tree Cayo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!