5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Coca Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Coca Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Coca Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coca Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coca Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Coca Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Coca Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Coca Castile And Leon:
El Sueño De Luisa
El Sueño De Luisa is located in Coca and features barbecue facilities. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. All rooms have a balcony with a garden view.At the guesthouse rooms include air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a bath and a hair dryer. El Sueño De Luisa has some units that feature a patio, and all rooms come with a coffee machine. The rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Coca, like hiking.Medina del Campo is 27 miles from El Sueño De Luisa, while Cuéllar is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 50 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Camino Real
This restored wine cellar is located in Pedrajas de San Esteban, 45 minutes’ drive from Valladolid. It offers rustic, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Camino Real’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. There is also a café serving drinks and snacks throughout the day.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Valladolid’s Tierras Pinares Region. The beautiful cities of Segovia and Salamanca are around 1.5 hours’ drive from Hostal Camino Real.
- Espaço confortável e relação qualidade preço muito boa.
- Tambien hay posibilidade de desayuno comida y cena muy económico
- El personal muy atento. La ubicación a la zona empresarial de Íscar. El desayuno con pan de chapata.
- El lugar es idóneo para trabajar en la zona ( soy comercial y desde aquí he podido visitar desde Medina del Campo a Cuéllar). Me han ayudado para ir de un lado a otro. Además muy familiar.
- Habitación amplia, limpia, tranquila y acogedora, desayuno y menu de noche buenos y a buen precio, trato amable
Hostal Las Fuentes
This functional guesthouse lies by the A-6 Highway in Arévalo, a 1-hour drive from Madrid. It offers free private parking, 24-hour front desk, a restaurant and a 24-hour cafe.The rooms at Hostal Las Fuentes feature full heating and air conditioning, as well as a TV. All come with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy local dishes at Las Fuentes’s restaurant. Traditional products from the Castile and León region are available in the on-site store. There is also a terrace.Hostal las Fuentes is around 43 miles from Matacán and Valladolid Airports.
- We arrived very late to this property, after midnight, so it was great to be able to check-in at around 1am. After we made the booking, a woman was very kind to call us to see what kind of room we wanted. She said she’d try to give us the best room suited to our requests. The hostal is on a good location, on the A-6, the main road from Madrid to A Coruna. The room was decently clean and cosy. It was a decent size and had comfortable beds. The shower was fairly decent too.
- Hostal Las Fuentes caters for people who mainly arrive by car. Fine. I arrived by bicycle & that was fine too. Café-bar-restaurant on site. Large Lupa supermarket 100 metres away over the road (though firmly shut on Sundays, of course. This is Spain.). Air-conditioned, well appointed rooms with bathroom. Strong wifi signal in bedrooms (despite the Booking.com info that says there’s no wifi available!), also wifi in café-bar-restaurant. Bedroom very comfortable size, enough to store bicycle.
- The rooms are large so plenty of room for three bikers and all the kit.
- A pesar de estar a pie de la autovía no se aprecian los ruidos
- Pero su ubicación al lado de la autovía y su precio lo hace ideal para parar a dormir de camino a Madrid
Hostal Goya II
Offering simple, attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hostal Goya II is located in the center of the charming town of Carbonero el Mayor. It is just 30 minutes’ drive from the historic city of Segovia.Each of Hostal Goya II’s rustic rooms has air conditioning. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Carbonero el Mayor has a small selection of restaurants and cafés, which are within walking distance of the guest house.Carbonero el Mayor offers easy access to the picturesque Segovia region. Valladolid can be reached in just over an hour by car, while Madrid is 75 mi away.
- Really affordable and quite close to Segovia (15 minutes driving).
- The room size is bigger than i expected and toilet also. Room has a good balcony. its serving the more than what we pay. the accommodation itself feels specious. The street is very calm and quit and there are several bar restaurants near by ,so that will help your dinner .
Lovely looking & very clean place. Very near Segovia by car and a very quiet place away from the tourists of Segovia and also at a very good price. There is a free car park just a few meters away from the Hostal. There was not a great choice of eateries around as it was late Sunday night but we managed to find a restaurant and also we even got to see the locals performing traditional dances/singing after our dinner as there was some kind of festive going on.
We booked 2 rooms for our family of 5 but there were no extra beds so we used our ‘ready bed’ for our 4 year old which was fine although booking.com didn’t let us know there was not going to be an extra bed.
Overall it was a great stop on our way to Segovia. Would happily stay again.
- The check in was quick and do not cause problems our late arrival. They was very kind and helpful.
- Very friendly staff, and was above bar restaurant.
Hostal Del campo
Providing free WiFi, Hostal Del campo is located in Arévalo.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a bath. All guest rooms feature a closet.Medina del Campo is 21 miles from Hostal Del campo. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 59 miles from the property.
Good overnight stop on the edge of town.
Rooms functional and clean
- Really welcoming hosts – I arrived quite late and on my bicycle, and the owner was waiting along with his english-fluent daughter and they helped me up to my room and showed me where I could get fed at that hour. Extremely kind people, and spacious, well-equipped room. The juice and cakes were very welcome!
- Bien ubicado, excelentes habitaciones y muy buena limpieza.
- La habitación era super acogedora y con una temperatura ideal
- Los colchones malísimos. La vieja tele no funcionava. Y el escándalo del sábado noche no deja dormir. No habrén la cafeteria hasta las 11 de la mañana
- Good overnight stop on the edge of town.
Top Guest Houses In Coca Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Coca Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Coca Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Coca Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!