5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cevico de la Torre Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cevico de la Torre Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cevico de la Torre Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cevico de la Torre Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cevico de la Torre Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cevico de la Torre Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cevico de la Torre Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Cevico De La Torre Castile And Leon:
Hostal Catalina de Austria
Catalina de Austria is located in central Torquemada, 1,650 feet from the town’s Romanesque bridge. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property has a restaurant and a bar. There is also a lounge, and staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the quiet town of Torquemada and the surrounding area.Catalina de Austria is a 15-minute drive from Palencia. With good access to the A-62 Motorway, you can drive to Valladolid in around 35 minutes, and Burgos in 45 minutes.
The hostal exceeded my initial expectations. The first impression is that of a very modest facility. But everything was spick and span, very clean.
Excellent hot water, heating, extra blankets, good bed ( although two single beds, you can not have everything!), We dinner and breakfast: simple but good.
Staff speaks French or Spanish, which worked for us.
- The room was very quiet,clean & warm. Plenty of hot water for baths & showers. Excellent home cooked meal for €10 per person,soup or salad, grilled beef & home made chips & dessert including a bottle of house wine. A charming family run place.
- Great Breakfast and very nice staff, good place to stop on our drive back from Portugal.
- We were looking for a nice little place were to stay overnight on our journey from Germany to Portugal, this hostel was really phantastic for the purpose: It offered a very good solid dinner, a nice cosy room, all perfectly tidy and working, very quiet. And Torquemada gave us a nice opportunity for a stroll after dinner with its Cathedral and history and in paticular its ancient stone bridge of the 15th century. Should the opportunity arise, we would certainly love to stay there again. And it all was superbe value for money.
+ good parking situation in the road
+ very friendly staff
+ really good value of money
- The hostal exceeded my initial expectations. The first impression is that of a very modest facility. But everything was spick and span, very clean.
Hostal Restaurante Ceres
Hostal Restaurante Ceres is offering accommodations in Magaz De Pisuerga. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, certain units at Hostal Restaurante Ceres also offer a balcony. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Valladolid is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Palencia is 7 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Good simple spanish food, excellent value for money
- The staff didn’t speak any English, but then you’re in Spain! Using some basic words helps. They also kindly allowed me to park my motorcycle in the rear yard for no extra charge. The room and bathroom were spotless. It would be a good stop over for motorcycle groups heading towards the ferries. The restaurant opened late, no other hostelries in town, some bar food available.
La comodidad de poder cenar un menú de 12€ sin salir del hostal.
La tranquilidad del pueblo y la posibilidad de aparcar cerca, a pesar de estar situado en zona peatonal.
- Todo perfecto y la gente del hotel super hospitalaria
- El menú del día era muy generoso en las raciones. El pan de pueblo y el trato muy agradable
Hostal Serpol is located 1.7 mi from Palencia Train Station and 20 minutes’ walk from the city center. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms are heated and have a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is a wardrobe and some have a seating area and desk.Guests can relax in the lounge and there is a meeting room with TV and video.Luggage storage is offered and there is a laundry service. You can hire a car from the tour desk. There is easy access to the A65 and A67 Motorways.
Excellent only stayed 1 night wish all B/B’s were like this
Did my hotel inspector job could not find a speck of dust anywhere.bathroom spotless and plenty of hot water, the beds comfortable and very clean, matteress not one mark in fact looked brand new
Staff were friendly and made my little ? welcome
Would definitely stay here again on my travels ?
- Friendly check-in. Bicycle storage. Dogs welcome.
- A handy location when travelling by car. Good safe parking and plenty of facilities in the town. Nice big room with plenty of natural light and very clean. A good place to stop when travelling between Madrid and the Atlantic Coast.
- We found the hotel clean and comfortable good value for money – disappointing no restaurant for supper or breakfast. We were travelling from France to the south of Spain so after a long drive it would have been nice to have at least had a bar and tapas but that was the only fault. Staff helpful and nice to be able to stay where we could take our little dog.
Unexpectedly, good value for money, being a two-star lodging. It was clean, you could see it was recently painted, probably also the room, it seemed renovated, enough space and good shower.
Staff desk is on first floor and if not for the large number of rooms, one would guess it looked like an old-fashioned house lodging.
Parking is free, just in front of the lodging. No doubt, it’s a place to consider in Palencia if going by car.
We slept very well, with no noise coming from the place or outside.
- Excellent only stayed 1 night wish all B/B’s were like this
Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza
One of our best sellers in Palencia! Centrally located in Palencia, Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza is next to San Lázaro Square and 10 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral, Bus and Train Stations. It offers free WiFi.The property offers single, double and triple bedrooms. Each has a private bathroom, TV, hairdryer as well as heating and air conditioning.There is a cafébar that offers breakfast or tapas and beer. The hotel has a shared lounge.
- It does not feel like a hostel. Much better than many hotel that see more expensive. Very clean and well kept.
- Solid place in great location. Nothing crazy but very solid for the price. No complaints
- Great room, clean with super confy beds. Two blocks away from Calle Mayor. Estrella, at the front desk, went above and beyond to help my mother and me. We are very thankful and will return and recommend whenever we visit Palencia!!
- Very central, small place, but comfortable, clean and warm. Staff were helpful. Small cafe attached, good for morning coffee. Easy to find. 1 parking place attached with the place, very useful as streets were very busy.
- Very friendly lady at desk, no English but with my limited Spanish got through.
Set 1,650 feet from Palencia Train Station, Hostal Algodon offers heated rooms with free WiFi. The guest house is a 10-minute walk from San Antolin Cathedral, one of the largest cathedrals in Spain.Decorated with bright colors, the guest house’s rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A range of dining options and shops can be found within 5 minutes’ walk away.Staff at the reception will provide more information about all the activities of the area.
- Boa localização e comodidades dentro das expectativas.
- Excelente ubicación, fácil aparcamiento. Los propietarios agradables y atentos. La habitación, aunque sencilla, amplia, luminosa, limpia y muy silenciosa. Cama muy cómoda. Un lugar sencillo y modesto que cumplió sobradamente mis necesidades: aseo, descanso y reposo, cerca del centro.
- Quartos muito simples mas muito limpos e camas muito confortáveis.
EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL ES MUY CERCANO.
FACIL APARCAMIENTO EN LA ZONA.
EL CASCO HISTORICO ESTA A 10 MINUTOS ANDANDO
- Es un hostal familiar en el que destaca la amable y atenta atención de los trabajadores, además todo estaba impoluto. El hostal está cerca del centro y su relación calidad precio es imbatible.
Top Guest Houses In Cevico De La Torre Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cevico de la Torre Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cevico de la Torre Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cevico de la Torre Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!