5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Casasola de Arión Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Casasola de Arión Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Casasola de Arión Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casasola de Arión Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casasola de Arión Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Casasola de Arión Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Casasola de Arión Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Casasola De Arión Castile And Leon:
Set in the historic town of Toro, this restored 15th-century palace preserves its original design, featuring high ceilings and stone walls. Palacio Rejadorada offers a restaurant and rooms with heating.Guests can visit the accommodations’s winery or have characteristic Spanish dishes at the restaurant or at the terrace.Each guest room is located in the palace’s former halls, featuring some original architectural details like exposed beams. They have a 4-poster bed, a TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is included.Located in Zamora, the town can be reached taking the ZA-713 motorway. Salamanca is 51 mi away, while Valladolid is less than 1 hour drive.
- The property was well located in Toro and well kept. The staff was very welcoming and helpful and the breakfast was delicious and a good value. It would have been nice to have a comfortable lounge area outside the room. There was a nice spacious outdoor courtyard but the chairs were not too comfortable. It looked like they had wine tasting facilities but did not offer it.
Ideal LOCATION so close to the centre.
The kindness of the staff
The high quality of the breakfast
- The room was clean and spacious. We were welcomed warmly and assisted with our luggage. The hotel is well situated near the centre of Toro.
- The hotel is impressively decorated, antiques and objects have been selected carefully to maintain the exception ambiance of a palace. Decoration did not compromise comfort at all, bed was very comfortable and cleanliness of the room was very thorough.
- The Posada building is so charming, beautiful local arquitectura. Walking distante to Toro main atractions. Loved My stage at Toro.
This simple guest house is set in the heart of Castile and León in the historic village of Mota del Marqués. It offers scenic countryside views and heated rooms with free breakfast and Wi-Fi.Hostal Botafumeiro’s quiet and comfortable rooms feature functional décor and come with a TV and private bathroom with bath tub. Reception is open 24 hours.There is a bar and restaurant serving traditional cuisine and snacks and a communal kitchen and dining area for guest use. Bars and restaurants are located in the historic center, 15 minutes’ walk away.Botafumeiro is 5 minutes’ drive from the 10th century castle ruins, and within 15 minutes’ walk of St Martin’s Church and the gothic Nuestra Señora de Castellanos Chapel.Free private parking is provided and Valladolid and Benavente are both 40 minutes’ drive away. Tordesillas is 12 mi away.
- Convenient for my purpose, I was travelling on foot on a Camino de Santiago and this place was well situated for a night stay following a 25km walk that day. Although basic and lacking in certain regards, I was never the less happy to be able to stay there.
- La ubicación, como lugar cercano a Morales de Toro
Muy limpio. Las camas son amplias.
El personal muy amable.
- El trato fue fantastico y calidad precio bien para pasar una noche no.esta mal
- La comodidad del aparcamiento y la amplitud de camas y del dormitorio
Located in Toro, Candeleros has a bar and free WiFi. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Rooms have a patio.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms come with air conditioning, and some accommodations at Candeleros have a balcony.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Zamora is 20 miles from Candeleros, while Tordesillas is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 46 miles from the property.
La atención recibida,te sientes como en casa.
- El trato del personal y sobretodo de Javi , muy bueno.
- Buena ubicación y personal muy atentos. Fuimos x motivo de una boda y al levantarnos nos tenían preparado el desayuno y no nos metieron prisa xa marchar, todo lo contrario
- Estuvieron atentos a todo, personal muy amable, y lo mejor la comida, casera y abundante. La libertad que dejan a los huéspedes también es de destacar.
- Muy buen ubicado. El edificio tiene mucho encanto. El personal es muy amable.
- La atención recibida,te sientes como en casa.
Hostal-Restaurante San Antolín
Offering a traditional restaurant and Tapas Bar, Hostal Sant Antolín is located in the historic town of Tordesillas. The air-conditioned guest house features free Wi-Fi and a terrace.Each colorful room with parquet floors and central heating offers a TV an private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. There is a tour desk and luggage storage available for guests.Hostal Sant Antolín is set by Duero River as well as Mun Antolin Church. Valladolid is 19 mi away and the airport is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
An excellent family run facility. Everything is there to serve and please the customers. The price for the room is of a very hight value-for-money ration.
Situated in a quiet area, I found it to be very relaxing and I felt completly at home.
Nice location for walking the down. A great restaurant that I highly recommend for dining. Great food and a very reasonable price. 10 euros for 2 plate meal with dessert and wine. The room was very clean and the building is very modern inside.
A very nice stay.
- Spacious, comfortable room and bathroom. Good restaurant and close to town centre. Public parking spaces close by.
- The property is in a excellent location, the staff is very friendly and the room has everything you need and it was very clean.
- Clean, friendly. excellent value for money. Right in the town centre.
- An excellent family run facility. Everything is there to serve and please the customers. The price for the room is of a very hight value-for-money ration.
Hostal Puerta La Villa
Hostal Puerta La Villa is a small and charming guest house located in the historic town of Tordesillas, Valladolid. Located in a quiet setting, it offers spacious rooms with flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Puerta La Villa has a cafeteria where a variety of products can be purchased. Packed lunches are available upon request. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The center of Tordesillas is only 3 minutes’ walk, and the Duero River is 650 feet away. The A-6 motorway and the bullring are within 0.6 mi away.
- Se encuentra a escasos metros de la plaza mayor y cuenta con personal muy agradable. Además las habitaciones son amplias y el baño está muy limpio
- También desayunamos estupendamente a un precio buenísimo en el bar del hostal.
- La relación calidad/precio y la amabilidad del personal, que nos facilitó la llegada a pesar de que llegamos a una hora tardía. Cercanía al centro del pueblo.
- Pese a un extraño olor en la habitación, se veía que estaba limpia. Facilidad para encontrar aparcamiento cercano y a 5 minutos de la plaza y el centro.
- Instalações confortaveis, atendimento caloroso. Relação custo-beneficio excelente.
Top Guest Houses In Casasola De Arión Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Casasola de Arión Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Casasola de Arión Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Casasola de Arión Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!