5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Casas Las Basas Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas Las Basas Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Casas Las Basas Valencia Community:
The Hostal Virginia is 2.5 mi from the beaches of Cullera and has easy access along the Mediterranean Coast of Spain. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.This guest house is close to the A-7 motorway. This road goes to Gandía and Valencia, 12 miles and 28 miles away.The Virginia offers simple rooms with a TV and a balcony. There is air conditioning and an private bathroom.All rooms have lovely views of Cullera.The guest house has a restaurant. There is a nice terrace and a bar. Private parking is available at a good price near the hotel.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. A pleasure to chat with!
- We were en route to France this seemed to be the only place that had a vacancy. Yes it was clean but the beds were like a camp bed, The next night we were at a place that was E12 more than Virginia but had a King size bed and a lovely breakfast. At Virginia we weren’t offered breakfast and the bar was closed. I don’t know where people went but from midnight to 3am there was a constant noise from people returning banging doors laughing talking loudly.
- The weather was hot, hot, but the air-conditioning worked extremely well.
- a small hotel in an even smaller pueblo friendly staff ,good restaurant below hotel good internet ,really good value
- Sin duda el peor hostal que e estado, la habitacion muy vieja y lo peos el baño rl plato de ducha asqueroso tuve que poner una toalla de la mierda que tenia. El inodoro echo polvo y lo peor de todo Una CUCARACHA en el lavabo, experiencia para olvidar.
Pensión Avenida is offering accommodations in Tavernes de Valldigna.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms at Pensión Avenida include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Gandía is 10 miles from the accommodation. Valencia Airport is 41 miles away.
- Buen trato a la llegada. Y la posibilidad de recoger las llaves tarde.
- Hyvä hinta/laatu suhde. Plussaa aamiainen ja lemmikit sallittu.
- La gente de la pensión fue muy amable con nosotros. Además, iba con mi perrita y todo fueron ventajas. Sin duda repetiría.
- La atención y el trato tan cercano que tienen con los huéspedes.
- La ubicación, está en el centro del pueblo, y personal amable
Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín
A 5-minute walk from San Antonio Beach, Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and fridges. Located in Cullera’s Sant Antoni district, it is 1,000 feet from the city’s medieval castle.Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín ’s simply decorated, air-conditioned rooms have private bathrooms with shower. There is also a 21-inch flat-screen TV; and some rooms have a balcony with street views. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a range of cafés, bars and restaurants in the streets surrounding the Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín.The center of Cullera is 1.9 mi from Luna de Gavín and there are regular train services to Valencia, an hour away. L’Albufera National Park is less than 3.7 mi from the guest house.
- In general it is a vintage style hostel with a very good quality/price rate. We liked the personnel and the room as well. They allowed us to stay for a longer time on the leaving day so it was very nice from them. We will come back.
- The Hostel is lovely and finished to a high spec. The lady on reception and the cleaner were very friendly and helpful.
– very clean
– easy to comunicate
- Hemos estado muy agusto , todo muy bien y limpio . Los propietarios nos dejaron en recepción unos termos con caldo caliente, podías coger lo que quisieras . MUCHAS GRACIAS
- El trato del personal es inmejorable,así como la comodidad y la limpieza de las habitaciones.
Апартаменты на берегу моря
Located in Cullera, Апартаменты на берегу моря provides accommodations with private terraces. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Guests can use a garden.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Апартаменты на берегу моря has certain units with sea views, and every room is equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms feature a closet.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Cullera Lighthouse is 1.4 miles from Апартаменты на берегу моря. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 36 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Oliva is a traditional Spanish guest house in the center of the town of Oliva, Valencia. All air-conditioned rooms have private bathroom, plasma TV and balcony.The Oliva guest house is just 5 minutes’ walk from bars, restaurants and supermarkets. Oliva Beach is less than 1.2 mi away, while the city of Gandia can be reached in 15 minutes by car.The attractive and colorful rooms have antique-style furniture and traditional tiled floors.They also have an electric kettle.The Oliva has a comfortable lounge area and a sun terrace.
- quaint and comfortable and near all the major to-see places in the town
- Nice room with aircon, fridge and kettle. Excellent location in centre of town, but quiet. Staff very friendly. Near to restaurants, shops and bus to beach.
- The house is a old spainish house with lovely rooms showers a/c outside space,we had a big outdoor space 2 chairs and a table.We had been traveling 16 hours it was so nice to have a shower and a sleep.
- Nice little hotel at a little distance to the beaches. Good value for money.
- When we did stop it was s nice place, shame about the mistake the day before.
Top Guest Houses In Casas Las Basas Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Casas Las Basas Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!