5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Casas Del Cerro Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Rural Rambla
Featuring a restaurant with dishes from Albaceteña and bar with local wines, Hostal Rural Rambla is located in Alcalá Del Júcar, surrounded by hiking and horse riding trails. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room is air conditioned and includes a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a shower or bath and free toiletries.The property also offers a terrace with outdoor tables and barbecue facilities. There are various shops and bars within a 10-minute drive of the accommodations.Albacete is a 40-minute drive from the property and Hoces del Cabriel Nature Reserve is 22 mi away.
- We liked the relaxing atmosphere, location right on the plaza convenient for everything. A large portion of continental breakfast. A menu del dia was delious and good choice for about 12euros each. There was a good selection to choice from the ala cartel menu for evening. Staff were very attentive and friendly. My husband is a little difficult to please, but he was very impressed. We would return and hope there are the same staff and standard.
- Right in the centre but not noisy. Great breakfast with lots of toast and coffee.
- Small but comfortable en suite shower room and good location. Bonus it was fiesta.. Hostal restaurant was very popular with a fantastic BBQ
- The room was fine. Hot shower and good aircon. The area is quite nice for walking and the town itself picturesque- though not as nice as the white towns of Ronda Serrania.
Location – Fantastic – incredibly close to river, the old bridge and other prime spots in Alcala del Jucar.
Parking was in a municipal car park 100 metres up the road 2 Euros for 24 hours.
Staff very friendly and helpful and the restaurant looked great at lunch – we were sad it was closed the evening we were there, but there were other good places to eat very close by. We booked 3 rooms, all had excellent air/con – which we needed in the 40 degrees whilst there and absolutely adequate facilities – spotless. One of our rooms was superb = the other two were a little cramped but fine for an overnight stay.
Hostal Alcalá Del Jucar
Offering a restaurant serving breakfasts and local cuisine, Hostal Alcalá Del Jucar is set by Jucar River. The air-conditioned guest house features free Wi-Fi and impressive views.Each modern room with colorful details offers a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. The hostel has a bar.Hostal Alcalá Del Jucar is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional Spanish restaurants. Hoces del Cabriel Nature Reserve is 30 minutes by car, while Albacete is 31 mi from the property.
- The suite room was nice with a good sized balcony. The breakfast was tasty. The town of Alcala del Jucar is a true hidden treasure!
- location, friendly staff, although they didn’t speak English.
Very clean, plenty of towels and bathroom essentials, comfortable beds, heating and wi-fi worked well.
Easy parking and a good location just across the river from the castle and old town.
- Good location, comfortable beds, good breakfast and evening meal.
- Everything was good the hotel was very modern and clean and car parking was very easy our room had two enormous double beds in it which was a bit awkward to move around we only needed one !!
Hostal Avenjúcar in Tolosa features a shared lounge and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, ticket service and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at Hostal Avenjúcar also feature a terrace.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property.The accommodation has a playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Avenjúcar.Alcalá del Júcar is 3.5 miles from the guesthouse, while Casas Ibáñez is 12 miles from the property.
Everything was great.
Breakfast was traditional Spanish breakfast.
We had the full board option and for the price is wonderful value, cannot recommend it highly enough.
The view from the bar terrace in the evening is amazing and to be able to sit and chill all evening as it turns dark is quite something.
If you want a lively night evening this is not the place for you.
The cave room was cool so you can escape the heat of the day.
The people are fantastic, especially Sunse, who gave us such a warm welcome and an outstanding 6 course lunch,
The property takes some finding but it’s position on the river would be hard to beat, especially if you are into water sports.
- El enclave del hostal es único, con esas vistas al río y las montañas…la cocina estupenda también, que bueno estaba todo! Y las chicas que la llevan un encanto, se preocupan de que no te falte de nada y te hacen sentir como en casa.
- excelente el trato de todo el personal, unos genios, la comida más buena no podría ser, una pasada, un lugar super tranquilo y agradable, para volver
La comida estaba muy buena, con un menú muy variado y de la zona.
El lugar muy bonito y la habitación también. Limpio, con buenas vistas e ideal para descansar.
Por todo lo demás perfecto!
- Everything was great.
Hostal Alvaro I
Offering free WiFi, Hostal Alvaro I is set in the center of Albora, a 10-minute drive from Alcala del Jucar. This family-run guest house features air-conditioned rooms.Each room comes with a mini-fridge, a flat-screen TV and a desk. There is a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Some rooms also offer views of Manchuela Cathedral.The property has a games room, a bar and a small fitness center. Tourist information is available on site and there are many hiking and horse riding trails around the Alcala de Júcar area. Discounts on kayak rental are available for guests.Alacala de Júcar is 10 minutes away from Hostal Alvaro I by car. Albacete is 45 minutes drive away, while you can reach Valencia in 80 minutes.
- We booked as we have a dog and no hotels in Alcar would accept dogs, this place is 10 mins drive from Alcar and there are a few bars and restaurants within 100m and one was open late so there’s somewhere to eat and drink late. The hostal is fine and the staff pleasant.
- El hotel estaba ubicado cerca de la zona turística de Alcalá del Júcar. La habitación era acogedora y estaba impecable. El dueño del hotel era bastante agradable.
- Comodidad, limpieza, tranquilidad, wifi excelente, confianza y trato excelente.
- Habitación muy limpia y cómoda. Bastante grande. Los colchones de nuestra habitación muy cómodos.
- Petit hotel au milieu du village d’Arboréa agréable et nous avons même eu la chance de participer à la fiesta du village très sympa
Hostal El Júcar
One of our top picks in Alcalá del Júcar.Located in Alcalá del Júcar, Hostal El Júcar features a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Casas Ibáñez is 9 miles from Hostal El Júcar.
- The unique geographical feature of the town with the surrounding cliffs and caves and its interesting management of the river is full of appeal, making it a beautiful and charming town.
- Good value for money. Rooms are small but clean and comfortable.
- Nos encantó la zona donde estaba situado el hostal y también el desayuno.
Destacar el desayuno, bastante completo.
Relación calidad precio.
- La atención de los recepconistas, la informacion que nos aportaron en todo momento, desayuno y cena con un servicio maravilloso, soy celiaca y disponían de pan y en todo momento me aconsejaron que comer y transmitieron bastante seguridad.
Top Guest Houses In Casas Del Cerro Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!