5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cantillana Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cantillana Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cantillana Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cantillana Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cantillana Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cantillana Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cantillana Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Cantillana Andalucía:
El Rincón Del Comendador
Located in Tocina, El Rincón Del Comendador provides accommodations with private balconies. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. All rooms come with a patio.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a desk. Every room has a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at El Rincón Del Comendador have a pool view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The accommodation has an outdoor pool.Seville is 24 miles from El Rincón Del Comendador, while Carmona is 14 miles from the property. Seville Airport is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Espino is located in Brenes. The property provides free WiFi.Seville is 16 miles from the guesthouse, while Carmona is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- hotel très propre,bien placé en ville.mais surface chambre petite et équipement clim et tv moyens.
- calidad/precio excelente, todo muy limpo y ordenado. Las habitaciones cómodas y camas muy comodas tambien. Baño amplio. lo recomiendo y en otra ocasión seguro que volvemos.
- Hostal muy limpio, habitaciones cómodas y camas igualmente muy comodas. Baño amplio. Repetiría.
- il proprietario molto cordiale, camera spaziosa e pulita!!!
- Todo. Limpieza, ubicación, comfort de la habitación, baño completo, aire acondicionado. La amabilidad de Andrés Espino! Super recomendable!!!
5 Soles Hostal Rural Gastronomico
Featuring a communal outdoor pool and furnished sun terrace, Hostal Cinco Soles is located 20 minutes´ drive of Seville. Free WiFi is available in all areas at the air-conditioned hostel.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and heating. Private bathrooms feature a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hostal Cinco Soles offers a bar and a restaurant serving traditional homemade cuisine. A 24-hour reception is available.Offering bars, shops and banks, Carmona is a 10-minute drive. Seville Train Station is 12 mi away and Seville Airport is less than 10 minutes by car.
- Great location when you fly out of Seville airport the next morning. Rooms are in back of building away from highway noise and clean.
- Convenient location some 12 km from Sevilla airport, for overnight stay. Recently renovated and furnished silent back room, with a view on a rural plain. Friendly English-speaking staff at the bar.
- Relaxed location, pleasure to be able to use the outdoor pool.very friendly staff, eager to please,quiet bedroom.good selection of interesting food ? from the menu
- hotel located 10mins away from airport. It supper suitable for those passengers who may arrive late at Sevilla airport. Breakfast was payable however dilicious.
- Real family welcome, the hospitality provided makes it a pleasure to eat and sleep in pleasant surroundings. The bedroom and en suite bathroom spacious, ensuing an undisturbed nights sleep. The food in the reataurant very enjoyable. IN all very good value for money.
Hostal Santa Ana
This family-run guest house is located in San José de la Rinconada, just 6.2 mi north of Seville. The train station with regular services to the city center is just 0.6 mi away.Hostal Santa Ana’s rooms feature tiled flooring and a simple décor. All include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath and toiletries.There are several bars, restaurants and shops on the same street of the guest house.A bus to the city center stops 100 feet away and San Pablo Airport can be reached in about 15 minutes by car. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the guest house.
It was a pleasure to stay in this hostel, the room was clean and confortable, with all the amenities we needed. There is and excellent bakery/restaurant just across the street. The hostel it is not in the city’s core, but all the attractions were close enough, and easy to reach. The price was also excellent. But the most important in my opinion was its staff, especially Ana, the owners daughter. Ana is friendly, very nice, ready to help us, always with an smile, very patient with our questions regarding the area and how to get there. I really enjoyed our long conversations. Ana made my husband and I feel like we were home, like we were old friends.
Nothing but amazing things to say about this hostel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, it’s confortable enough both business or long stays. I’ll definitely stay at this hostal when I go back to Sevilla.
- The owner of the place as well as the staff were really polite, supportive and kind. For example, when I wanted to leave the place, it was early in the morning and still dark, so one of the staff dropped me of at the train station of La Rinconada, which was very precious for me.
- Clean room, friendly cutumer services, comfortable bed!!?
- Rooms were small but for the price it was fair. The train station was around 800m away and this was a great way to get into Seville. We had a really good meal near the train station at a place called Taberna 1930 La Cañamera – recommend you give it a try.
- Very nice owners, room wnd bath were clean. Located 8km from airport in Sevilla
- It was a pleasure to stay in this hostel, the room was clean and confortable, with all the amenities we needed. There is and excellent bakery/restaurant just across the street. The hostel it is not in the city’s core, but all the attractions were close enough, and easy to reach. The price was also excellent. But the most important in my opinion was its staff, especially Ana, the owners daughter. Ana is friendly, very nice, ready to help us, always with an smile, very patient with our questions regarding the area and how to get there. I really enjoyed our long conversations. Ana made my husband and I feel like we were home, like we were old friends.
Ibis Budget Sevilla Aeropuerto
Set on a pedestrian street, Ibis Budget Sevilla Aeropuerto is located just 5 minutes’ drive from Sevilla Airport via A4 Motorway. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a desk. The private bathroom features a shower.Ibis Budget Sevilla Aeropuerto offers a continental breakfast buffet with coffee, pastries, cereals and fruits. Other services available include tickets sale for events upon request.Private parking is available for an additional charge at a location nearby.The airport bus line stops just a few feet from the hotel. Santa Justa Railway Station is 1.2 mi from the property and Estadio Olympico Stadium can be reached in 10 minutes by car. The Isla Magica Theme Park is 3.1 mi away.
Macarena Norte is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, food and architecture.
- The staff very nice and helpful, the room was really clean and although it was small it had everything you needed. The location is perfect if you are staying between flights or if you need to be close to the airport.
- We had a very early flight the next morning that was the reason that we selected this hotel since it is very close to the airport with a short walk to the airport bus. It was a simple but clean room.
it was close to the airport.
parking garage in the next building.
- Inexpensive. Hotel felt cheerful with little signs. Good cheep breakfast.
- Close to the airport and easy to get there via bus. The room was basic but very clean. There were good blackout blinds and good insulation so noise was minimal, which helped a lot with sleeping. The breakfast was a basic continental but everything was presented well.
Top Guest Houses In Cantillana Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cantillana Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cantillana Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cantillana Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!