5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Camp Maluhia Maui – Top Hotel Reviews
Camp Maluhia Maui is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Camp Maluhia Maui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camp Maluhia Maui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camp Maluhia Maui. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Camp Maluhia Maui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Camp Maluhia Maui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Camp Maluhia Maui:
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Wailuku Guesthouse is located in Wailuku, just 8 miles from Paia.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lahaina is 12 miles from Wailuku Guesthouse, and Kula is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- We needed a room for one night prior to leaving the island. After checking out of the Westin in Lahaina we headed to the Wailuku Guesthouse which was a nice change of pace from the busy resort we had been at. Easy to find, instructions from owner were great, and the Hibiscus Room was the perfect size for the two of us to crash for the night. Clean and quaint, we were able to store our belongings, put our food in the mini-fridge, and were given access to items for the beach. We took advantage of this and spent our last day at Makena Beach. The owner left us a nice note at check-in and even had some yummy baked apple/blueberry bread for us at welcome. If we return to Maui I would look into staying here longer versus the busy resort side and home-base out of this location. Great resources provided in terms of island guide and suggested places to eat.
- Maureen was super accommodating about us coming in late. She also made us baked goods. It wasn’t in te perfect location for what the activities we were doing. And we liked the pool as well.
- the room was comfortable and quiet the pool area was relaxing and pretty we loved the view of the mountains it is a nice central location easy to get anywhere on the island from here I enjoyed Ruby and Hana the parrots
- We got delicious homemade blueberry and papaya bread at arrival and the room was very cozy (with Christmas decoration!)
- Had a very nice stay here. Location is good and quiet. Room was very clean. The host was absolutely reliable at any time. As the windows have mosquito nets, we could sleep all times with open windows, we never turned on a/c.
Located in Paia in the region of Maui, 30 miles from Hana, Banana Plantation features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lahaina is 17 miles from Banana Plantation, and Kula is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Old Lahaina House
Old Lahaina House is located in Lahaina, just 0.9 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 16 miles from Old Lahaina House.
- Cute and perfectly located guest house, just a walk away from the beach and 10 minutes from the Front St shops. The staff were very accommodating and friendly.
- location location location, 2 minute walk to the ocean beach, 5 minute walk to restaurants and shopping , fantastic
- Lots of extras, snorkel gear, beach chairs, boogie boards and easy access to the beach. Also pool open late.
- Prefect location, wonderful staff, a great little spot to relax and enjoy the area. Excellent, clean room. Its low key and great for travelers that don’t love the huge resorts.
- Coming from Alaska it was nice to sit by the pool and enjoy our coffee. There was a coffee pot in the room so we liked that.
Dancing Turtle Ohana
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Kihei, 31 miles from Hana, Dancing Turtle Ohana features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.This guest house has water sports facilities and car rental is available. The area is popular for windsurfing and hiking. Paia is 10 miles from Dancing Turtle Ohana, and Lahaina is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
SummerHouse Haiku Maui
SummerHouse Haiku Maui offers accommodations in Haiku. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Hana is 24 miles from SummerHouse Haiku Maui, and Paia is 3.2 miles from the property. Kahului Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Camp Maluhia Maui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Camp Maluhia Maui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Camp Maluhia Maui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Camp Maluhia Maui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!