5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cala Llonga Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Llonga Menorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cala Llonga Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Llonga Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Llonga Menorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cala Llonga Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cala Llonga Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Cala Llonga Menorca:
Hostal La Isla
One of our top picks in Mahón.Hostal La Isla is a 5-minute walk from the historic center of Menorca’s capital, Mahon, and less than half a mile from the Port. It offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.Featuring tile floors and wooden furniture, air-conditioned rooms have cable TV and a work desk. They are also heated and the private bathroom comes with amenities.Guests can have breakfast in the restaurant at La Isla, and there is a cafe-bar. Room service is available and packed lunches can be requested.The family-run Isla guesthouse offers luggage storage and a dry cleaning service. It has a tour desk and concierge service. Menorca Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- If everything ok. It very clean. The bathroom is new with a very big shower. It’s confortable.
- Lovely family run hotel, I got stranded after the Monarch collapse and the staff kindly let me keep the room on for 2 extra nights at the same rate, lovely girls at reception, always friendly towards the guests.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, modern and quiet. The beds and mattresses were new and comfortable. The shower was designer, very stylish. Plus a good restaurant attached where we had excellent breakfasts. All round great value for the price.
- Central location. Clean, fresh with room cleaned and bed made daily. Towels provided and changed regularly. Air con in room with remote control. Food and drink available. Good Wifi Friendly. helpful staff. Super shower pressure.
- Staff were very friendly, and particular Paco who worked very hard at breakfast time, who was very helpful and always smiling. Breakfast room was very pleasant. Hotel room very nice and in a quiet area but very convenient for the town and the port. Always kept very clean.
Posada orsi Paspartu
Located in the center of Mahón, an 8-minute walk from its port, Posada Orsi is an eco-friendly guest house featuring a roof terrace with outdoor seating and chill-out areas. It offers rooms and a suite. Free WiFi is available.Posada orsi Paspartu is decorated with natural and recycled materials. It uses solar water heating, ceiling fans and led lighting. The property also organizes cultural and sport activities.The rooms and suite include a fan. The rooms either come with a private bathroom or have access to a shared one.The property also includes a shared lounge with a TV, and a shared kitchen with fridge, hob and microwave. It offers bike rental and laundry services for a surcharge.Plaza de Ayuntamiento, surrounded by a number of shops and bars, is 1,000 feet from the property. Menorca Airport can be reached in 12 minutes by car. There is free public parking nearby.
- The staff was very helpful, room very clean with everything needed. Be advised this is reduced to the minimum, yet it is worth every penny. Location is great, yet quite noisy due to the city center.
- The location was great and the staff was really helpful! We came in late after a really long flight and felt welcome upon arrival. The view from our room was the highlight of the stay.
- Great location and value. Staff is warm and friendly and well organized. Rooms are basic but large and very clean. Location couldn’t be better- can explore the old city on foot and many restaurants and cafes close by. Great place to stay in Mahon on a budget.
- This was our second time in the hostel., after spending a few days in an apartment in Son Bou. This time we got a room with a private bathroom. As I commented before the hostel is very clean, right in the centre of the town, Illiana the manager is kind and effective. I highly recomend this hostel to spend a few days in Menorca in a budget….the value for money is fantastic.
Central location excellent
Breakfast very nice
Sa Païssa is located just 1,300 feet from Cala’n Porter Beach on Menorca’s south coast. It has an outdoor pool, terrace with loungers and simple rooms with a private balcony. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic Mediterranean food and has a covered terrace. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Sa Paissa organizes live music 6 nights a week on the outdoor terrace, including blues, rock and tribute acts. Staff at the tour desk can provide information about what to see and do in Menorca.Guests at Sa Paisa can make use of the services and common areas at Siesta Mar apartments, located 1-minute walk away.Menorca Airport is under 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to the S’Albufera des Grau Nature Reserve in 30 minutes.
- The manager was not helpful; practically had to beg for more blankets. Still cold in April in Menorca. Other staff tried hard. Manager needs improvement. Property comfortable pleasant, good breakfast.
staff very friendly. Good location, good food, front bar…
- Very clean, food are excellent with plenty of choice, Staff was very nice friendly and helpful, great location, highly reccomended! If I decide again be on holiday in Menorca, it will definitely be in this hotel, Thank you
- kind and helpful staf, tasty food, good sangria, quite good location, nice room
- Very clean. Small pool at Sa Paissa but there is free use of two larger nearby pools, one busy, one quiet. We had breakfast included which was at neighboring property and excellent quality. Reasonable entertainment most nights. Fabulous beach nearby with crystal clear waters. (Beach is well below resort so 181 steps or steep road to beach). Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby. Samoa over road great place to eat. Happy hour (5 – 6) at Club Menorca (about 3/4 mile from property, is worth finding for stunning views.
Hostal Port Fornells
Located in the small village of Ses Salines, a 5-minute drive from Fornells, Hostal Port Fornells features an outdoor pool and offers free WiFi in public areas.Air-conditioned and heated, each room has a balcony and is equipped with a desk, safe, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower. Toiletries and hairdryer are provided.The property offers bike and car rental services, and also includes billiards and table tennis table.Cala Tirant Beach is 1.2 mi from the guest house and a lovely beachfront promenade can be reached in 15 minutes on foot. The area is popular for water sports, such as diving and windsurfing. Minorca Airport is 17 mi away.
The Hostal is really clean and the staff, especially the owner is polite, funny and always available which made me feel home.
The room has a good space, with air condition, extra blanket, guard robe with hangers. Parking space and a small swimming pool just outside the Hostal which we had no chance to try as the weather wasn’t that good in April. Can be the perfect match if you plan to spend your days out, driving and visiting Menorca as there is not much to do in the Hostal itself. Overall experience was very good though.
lovely people / reception
- Great location, close to the water and Fornells. Very friendly staff
- The host was amazingly nice, the room was cleaned every day and a very nice restaurant is located nearby.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful Daniel was always available to help. The room was very comfortable and kept very clean regular towel and bed changes and with a fabulous view of Ses Salines . We enjoyed a continental breakfast each morning and the coffee was superb x
- The Hostal is really clean and the staff, especially the owner is polite, funny and always available which made me feel home.
Hostal La Palma
Set next to the marina in the Menorcan village of Fornells, Hostal La Palma offers 2 outdoor swimming pools and free Wi-Fi. All the air-conditioned rooms have private terraces.Each modern room features a safe and a TV with English and German channels. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served on one of Hostal La Palma’s terraces, with views of Fornells Port. Tapas, pizzas and sandwiches are available in the café-bar. Within a 5-minute walk, there are various bars and restaurants offering traditional local food.Menorca Airport is 19 mi from Hostal La Palma and Menorca’s only golf course is a 10-minute drive away. Car and bike hire is offered and there is a bus stop 150 feet away. Activities such as hiking, kayaking and windsurfing, as well as catamaran trips, can be organized for guests.
- The room was clean with good size bathroom and shower and a private balcony. The room had air-conditioning which was left running all the time so there was somewhere cool to escape. There is a small pool and garden area with chairs and sun loungers which is great when you don’t want to go to the beach.
- We loved our stay at the hostel. We were based at fornells for 4 nights for outdoor pursuits of diving and kayaking. We arrived at gone midnight due to a delayed flight whereby the host welcomed us with a wide smile. It had everything we required. It was clean and had a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Great location in the heart of fornells. Surpurb breakfast to start the day over looking the square. Thanks to the team at fornells. We will be back
- Food was delicious, especially the bread and croissants. You can have a very good breakfast with plenty of food supplied. Have as much as you like! The owners and all their staff work extremely hard, and the service is brilliant. They “go that extra mile” to make everyone feel very welcome! The atmosphere is lovely especially because the local residents use the bar and restaurant, you do not feel like a tourist, in fact more like being with friends and family. The tortoises are nice as well!
- The hotel is advertised as a hostel which might put people off to be fair it would normally not even be accomodation that I would consider but as it was only for one night as it was extremely central in a local square I booked it and was pleasantly surprised. The room was basic but very freshly painted white with a modern toilet and it was a good side with a small balcony. There is a restaurant to the front looking onto the water which was very nice. At the back of the hostel there is a swimming pool and sun loungers and a grassy area. The staff were lovely. Fornells itself is a small but beautiful place I would definitely recommend Hostal La Palma
- Everything was excellent, food, comfort, the owners and staff. Was recommended by a friend who goes to this hotel usually twice a year. We were both so pleased we went, in fact, we can not wait to go again, the best holiday ever.
Top Guest Houses In Cala Llonga Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cala Llonga Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Llonga Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cala Llonga Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!