5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bolbaite Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Bolbaite Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bolbaite Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bolbaite Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bolbaite Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bolbaite Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bolbaite Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Bolbaite Valencia Community:
Located in Enguera, Casa Marifina has barbecue facilities. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms will provide you with a balcony.Xàtiva is 14 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 51 miles from Casa Marifina.
No reviews yet.
Bellver Bedrooms features a shared terrace and free WiFi in the heart of Xàtiva’s Old Town.Each charming room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.Guests can have breakfast, read, listen to music and relax in the shared lounge-dining area.Gandía is 32 mi from Bellver Bedrooms, while Cullera is 50 minutes’ drive away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- Beautiful renovation. Tranquil and modern. Spacious room with nice bathroom. Breakfast was plentiful and in a lovely setting. Location is great for dining out and for local sites. The host, Ferran, was extremely helpful and kind.
- Love this place, it’s well located on a quiet street near plaza. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Just note the checkin hours before your arrival.
- The place was absolutely incredible for the price- it even included breakfast. It was adorable-the room was spacious and comfortable, and it had a dining area and a terrace that would be great if you wanted some down time. I will definitely book again if I return to this town.
- The best breakfast and attention to detail to add every comfort. Beautifully renovated old property with contemporary well designed attractive features. Extremely helpful hosts.
- Great hosts, great building, well designed in a lovely little City
Hostal Miguel y Juani
Hostal Miguel y Juani is located on the main avenue in L´Alcudia, in the Valencia region. It offers free Wi-Fi in all of the rooms, and has a restaurant.All of the air-conditioned rooms have private bathrooms with bath, TV and heating. One child up to 12 years can stay for free when using existing bedding. There is elevator access to all rooms.The restaurant and bar are just 150 feet from the hotel. The guest house has a food vending machine in the lobby.The city of Valencia is 19 mi away. The guest house offers easy access to the A-7 motorway.
- very comfortable bed very clean room will be looking to book this hostel again
- Price cleanliness good value for money and in a good location.
- schone ruime kamer, goed bed en rustig. Genoeg parkeergelegenheid. Supermarkt om de hoek. hotel dichtbij de snelweg.vriendelijke behulpzame mensen.
- la gentillesse des hébergeurs, la qualité du logement et de la nourriture et le prix défiant toute concurrence dans la région!
- La comida del hostal es muy buena. Personal atento y habitación correcta.
L’Oncle Pere Habitacions
L’Oncle Pere Habitacions is situated in the historic center of the town of l’Alcudia, in the province of Valencia. It offers free Wi-Fi and private parking at a good price.Full air conditioning and heating and digital TV can be found in rooms at L’Oncle Pere. All have a private bathroom with bathtub.Valencia is 18 miles from L’Oncle Pere and the City of Arts can be easily reached by car. The town of Alcudia offers historic sights such as the churches of the Inmaculada and Sant Andreu. The Albfuera Nature Reserve and Valencia Manises Airport are a short drive away.
- Worth underground parking for 5€ extra. Though you can easily park on road side. As travelling, convenient to feel safe and leave everything in my car. The reception lady was Informative and welcoming. The cleanliness of the room. Hot shower and soap provided. Price was excellent for a single traveller’
- The staff especially the receptionist when checking in were very pleasant, the hotel was well situated for the motorways and only a short walk into town. Clean comfy rooms and loads of hot water for a nice bath after being drenched on my way there on motorbike. Secure parking.
- Friendly professional staff easy to find location.
- Room was pretty clean, but a bit warm because of sunlight hitting right on the blind of room window . Nice to have air conditioning unit and TV though.
- Great value for money very clean staff very friendly,but cleaners left the room unlocked but door was closed each day after cleaning door should be locked maybe this is your policy but shouldn’t be great stay would stay there again no problem tks to all lyndon
Hostal Vera is a 20-minute walk from the center of Carlet, from where direct trains run to Valencia, 21 mi away. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception.The modern rooms have a TV, air conditioning and heating. Some have a private bathroom with a bath tub and others have shared bathroom facilities, all with free toiletries.Homemade cuisine is offered in the restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace. A laundry service is available and there is easy access to the A7 Motorway.
- location for my work. food is very good and the staff are fantastic.
- Great Internet connection for Spanish standards. Clean rooms and fresh towels. Very good service for this low budget hotel. Staff attentive and helpful but you got to speak Spanish to be understood. Good and always homemade food at restaurant. I felt like part of the family after a few days and we watched local quiz shows in the restaurant together. If you are a lonely traveler this is comforting.
- En realitat em vaig allotjar a la part d’Hotel ciutat de Carlet.
Não gostei de nada. Quartos muito pequenos, sem banho, com aspecto sujo e mau cheiro
O wifi simplesmente não tinha sinal
- Sobre todo la facil ubicacio .y el poder estar con mi mascota para mi muy importante ..
Top Guest Houses In Bolbaite Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bolbaite Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bolbaite Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bolbaite Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!