5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bissegem West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Bissegem West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bissegem West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bissegem West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bissegem West-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bissegem West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bissegem West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Bissegem West-flanders:
Hof ter brabant
Featuring free WiFi, Hof ter brabant offers pet-friendly accommodations in Harelbeke. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 27 miles from Hof ter brabant, and Lille is 18 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Guest House B&N
Featuring free WiFi, Guest House B&N offers accommodations in Avelgem, just 30 miles from Bruges.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.Lille is 20 miles from Guest House B&N, and Ghent is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 38 miles from Guest House B&N.
No reviews yet.
Rooms De Voerman
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Rooms De Voerman is located in Ieper, just 29 miles from Bruges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Lille is 16 miles from Rooms De Voerman, and Oostende is 26 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 25 miles away.
- Lovely little place, ten minute walk into Ypres. Room has air conditioning however we used the fan heater as I find the air con can dry the air too much whilst sleeping.
Room was perfect for our arrangements.
The breakfast was a do it yourself type of affair, which was more than enough to start the day.
Very good nights sleep
Straightforward walk from the train Station turn right, follow the main road until the roundabout
Nice walk to the centre left at the roundabout and again follow the road
- nice little apartment, well appointed, 5 minutes drive from the town centre
- Well appointed and compact apartment, which provided a good base for our trip to Ypres and the battlefields of Flanders.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guesthouse Gatsby offers accommodations in Ieper, just 29 miles from Bruges.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Lille is 17 miles from Guesthouse Gatsby, and Oostende is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 24 miles from Guesthouse Gatsby.
My hosts – Edouard & Stephenie was very friendly & helpful!
My bike & panniers were dirty when I arrived having ridden through the rain, they got the sponge & buckets out to help wash my bike 🙂 They’re both cyclist, they even invite me out for a local ride! They also gave good advise on places to visit in Ieper, top experience. Would definitely stay again!
Thank you E & S
- Superb location, helpful hosts. Easy on-street parking for free in front of property and we had no problem getting a space. Great breakfast in the morning. Clean and comfortable room.
- very convenient location, large tastefully decorated room, comfy bed, kettle and tea bags an unexpected and most welcome bonus; friendly and helpful host.
- Very good location, lovely bed, great shower, nice owners, couldnt ask for more. Ps visit Olijfje for food nice walk good food.
- The bed was really comfortable. Stephanie was Very helpful. Very modern and spotlessly clean.
- My hosts – Edouard & Stephenie was very friendly & helpful!
Overlooking the Cloth Hall and offering a restaurant, De Heerlyckheid is located in Ypres, 1,300 feet from the Menin Gate and the In Flanders Fields museum. Free WiFi access is available.The 3 rooms are located on the second floor and are not on suite. There is a large, clean shared bathroom available. Rooms here are equipped with a refrigerator. You can enjoy the city view from the rooms. Extras include a washing machine, bed linen and a tumble dryer.Breakfast is served daily and home-made meals can be enjoyed at the restaurant. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing and cycling.The inn is 2.9 miles from Bellewaerde.
- After a busy day touring the battlefields, we were delighted with our very comfortable rooms at De Heerlyckheid. My husband and I had a double room, and the children (aged 14, 12 and 10) were in a triple. The beds were extremely comfortable with lovely linen and we all slept really well. The rooms were spotlessly clean, as was the bathroom. Lots of lovely extras – cakes, sweets, biscuits, tea, coffee, hot chocolate in the rooms, and thoughtfully – an English/European adaptor. The children loved having the TV in their room. The huge, very clean bathroom is shared between three rooms, and there is a separate loo. We had dinner in the restaurant which we all thought was excellent with generous portions. The owners were really lovely and friendly – we really can’t rate this highly enough. Thank you Manuel and Ellen. We very much hope to return.
- This was the second time we have stayed here. We loved it so much the first time we came back for another 6 nights! Ellen and Manuele are very friendly, welcoming and helpful and are the perfect hosts. Manuele is also a fantastic chef and we really enjoyed breakfast (so much hot and cold food!) and dinner each day in the restaurant and all of the special little treats Manuele whipped up for us like his delicious eclairs (the best we have ever eaten). He really went out of his way to cater for our fussy eater and find foods that he would eat. Our room had a beautiful view over the old part of Ypres and very comfortable beds. The tea, coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits and lollies were a nice touch. It was great to have a washing machine and dryer too! All of this in a beautiful building in a good location within easy walking distance to everything.
- Felt very at home. The owners looked after me and were very friendly and helpful. Manuel’s cooking was fantastic. Both breakfast and dinners were superb! Great location in a very pretty town. Accommodation was the highlight of my 3 country European trip.
- The hosts were very warm and welcoming. I arrived much later than expected and they waited for me. This is the best place I’ve stayed at, lovely room, nice little baked treats each night. The breakfast is awesome and value for money as you don’t need to eat until the evening. The location is great, not far from Menin Gate. I hope to come back some day and would stay here again
- We liked the friendly atmosphere and homely feeling. Food was superb. Great to have a washing machine & drier available.
Top Guest Houses In Bissegem West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bissegem West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bissegem West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bissegem West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!