5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benamejí Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benamejí Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benamejí Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benamejí Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benamejí Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benamejí Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benamejí Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Benamejí Andalucía:
Hostal Restaurante Reina
Offering an a la carte restaurant and terrace, Hostal Restaurante Reina is located 3.1 mi from Benamejí Town Center. The property offers free WiFi throughout. Rio Genil river is 1.9 mi awayAll rooms include air conditioning and a TV. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower.Hostal Restaurante Reina is 41 mi from Malaga Airport and offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Polígono
Just 1.2 mi from Lucena, El Poligono offers a traditional restaurant with a terrace, 24-hour reception and a free Wi-Fi zone. The simple, air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV, a desk and a private bathroom.Hostal El Poligono’s restaurant serves regional cuisine, including a daily set menu and homemade desserts. Packed lunches are also available on request.Located on Los Santos Industrial Estate, the guest house has easy access to free public parking and the A-45 Motorway. Córdoba is a 50-minute drive away, while Málaga is around an hour away.
- The host was happy to open the kitchen at any time for meals – Food was tasty and very reasonably priced – Town was more interesting than expected –
- A lovely Spanish hotel (hostel as it’s called) with lots of character and ‘heart’ and friendly family who are very hands on. A delightful stay and a welcome change to the duplication syndrome of the larger hotel chains. Very good value for money. Don’t be put off by it’s location and there is loads of parking on the doorstep.
- A great welcome from our host Maria, she helps as much as she can in all situations.
- Muy barato para los precios que ofrecen hoy en día los alojamientos. Pese a llegar muy tarde (02.00) no tuvimos problemas para alojarnos. El personal fue muy amable en todo momento y la limpieza de la habitación era excelente.
- Все супер! Кофе хороший,спать удобно, рядом с трассой! Советую!
Casa Rural Aire
Casa Rural Aire is located in Fuente de Piedra, near to the well-known wetlands where guests can observe numerous species of birds. Free WiFi access is available.A daily breakfast is included in Casa Rural Aire, which consists of local bread, olive oil, butter, jam and pâté, as well as orange juice, coffee and tea. There is also a drinks self service and a shared kitchen to prepare light meals.Each air-conditioned room at this guest house has a TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Casa Rural Aire you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.Malaga is 43 mi away.
- Lovely room & bathroom, hosts were extremely accommodating!
- It was beautiful and quiet. The pool was perfect and we loved lounging in the hammock. Our rooms were very clean, the bathrooms were large and the a/c cold. There is a cozy sofa lounge for all with a lending library too. Best of all we’re the kind staff who gave us lots of information and were warm and welcoming.
- Stunning immaculate new home in heritage Spanish just style
- Easy to find. Quiet with easy access to main square. Pool was lovely and clean with shade and lounge chairs.great access to flamingo lagoon.
Excellent room, excellent bed.
Good breakfast, exceptional olive oil.
Good bikes to rent.
Hostal Restaurante Las Rejas
Offering a restaurant with characteristic meals from Andalucía and a bar, Hostal Restaurante Las Rejas is located just outside the town of Archidona. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each room is air-conditioned and features a wardrobe and a seating area with a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a hot tub.The guest house also has a shared lounge with a TV, children’s playground and fruit machines.Málaga Airport is 30 mi from the property and Granada can be reached within a 50-minute drive. There is an easy access to A92 Motorway.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. We arrived quite late but the owner still helped us to try to find accommodation for the next town where we wanted to stay. Seeing as there was none available we decided to stay another night in Las Rejas. The atmosphere is relaxed and there are food and drinks available ranging from a small snack to a complete dinner of fried fish – don’t expect anything fancy, but it is convenient and good for the price. Special recommendation is Frutas de la Temporada, haha!
Pristna domača marmelada,
Lastna kopalnica v hostlu….
- les chambres sont correctes, propres et climatisées. Le prix des boissons est bas.
un hôtel calme
un petit déjeuner très copieux
Værtsparret er venlige og hjælpsomme.
Las Rejas ok til overnatning på gennemrejse, men absolut uegnet til andet end overnatning.
Dur slet ikke til et ferieophold.
Offering home-made breakfasts, Pensión Guerrero is located in Cabra, on the foothills of Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve. The air-conditioned country house has free Wi-Fi and a furnished patio.With a traditional whitewashed façade, each bright room features a TV and private bathroom. There is luggage storage available for guests.Pensión Guerrero is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving Andalusian cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Puente de Genil Train Station is 30 minutes by car. Cordoba is 50 minutes’ drive, while Malaga and the Mediterranean coast are within 62 mi away.
- We loved the staff and the location. We couldn’t have had a better time at the pension and in Cabra.
- Very kind service ! The are at your disposal anytime
- Great place, lovely owners and extremely helpful….do not hesitate to reommend this delightful BnB
- We were made to feel very welcome. Tea on arrival, and information on the area.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable
Top Guest Houses In Benamejí Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benamejí Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benamejí Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benamejí Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!