5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benalúa de las Villas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benalúa de las Villas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benalúa de las Villas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benalúa de las Villas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benalúa de las Villas Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benalúa de las Villas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benalúa de las Villas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Benalúa De Las Villas Andalucía:
Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marcelo”
Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marcelo” is located in Tózar and features a terrace. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. All rooms are equipped with a balcony.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries, rooms at Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marc also provide guests with free WiFi, while some have a mountain view. The rooms have a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. At Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marcelo” you’ll find a restaurant serving Local and Mediterranean cuisine.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Tózar, like hiking.Staff at Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marc are always available to provide advice at the reception.Granada is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Priego de Córdoba is 30 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 26 miles away.
- Friendly people, nice and clean room. A very good location for us during walking the Camino.
- Wonderful restaurant and beautiful location close to the castle of Moctil and the city of Granada with stunning views in the morning. Quiet hillside village and very friendly staff. Breakfast was excellent and cateref to our dietary needs (gluten and milk intolerance) for the same low price.
- Off the beaten track with wonderful views. The hotel/hostal is truly rural in tiny village, all very peaceful. Owner very welcoming, bedroom was very nice, bed extremely comfortable for my troublesome backbone, shower fitment broken but shower worked hand-held. Dinner menu was typical local produce, nothing special but low priced, and the local wine served was excellent. Would stay again if visiting the area.
- El trato, la tranquilidad, las vistas y las ganas de hacer el alojamiento feliz por parte de la familia
Die Lage ist einfach ganz besonders. Das Frühstück supertoll und wenn man möchte kocht Maria am Abend was man gerne essen will. Schmeckt ruchtig gut. Die Wanderung von Moclin nach Tozar ist einzigartig. Guter Ausgangspunkt für Ausflüge nach Granada und Cordoba.
Kein Luxus, aber wenn man den nucht braucht kann man nicht besser wohnen.
Wir kommen sicher wieder.
Hostal Restaurante Sierra De La Martina
Located in the Andalusian village of Charilla, this eco-friendly country house offers great mountain views. Its air-conditioned rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Restaurante Sierra de la Martina’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. It has a fireplace, and there is also a bar.The rooms at the Sierra de Martina are heated using biomass and solar energy. The water is also heated using these green energy sources.Alcalá la Real, with its fortress, is just 20 minutes’ drive from the guest house. The Sierra de la Martina is around an hour’s drive from the beautiful city of Granada.
- The staff were fabulous and the location outstanding
- This is a rustic picturesque property, remote and quiet. The couple who run it are helpful and very friendly, but only speak Spanish – very good practice for us. There is an onsite bar and restaurant and a terrace with views over the countryside. We had a good breakfast on the terrace in the sunshine. The property is a good 15 minute windy drive out of Charilla in Hoa de Charilla – not on the map!
- We misjudged the distances and elevations when cycling from Jaén and arrived at the hotel at 10pm. The owners were waiting for us and we recieved a lovely welcome. The hotel is in a valley with beautiful views of the surrounding countriside. We sat outside on the Patio and had breakfast and it was soo peaceful. The room was nice and simple and had a good sized bathroom. We had only one night there as travelling on a strict itinery but would have liked to have stayed longer as the setting is perfect and there were lots of places for hiking.
- A gem of a BnB in the middle of a beautiful countryside. The owners were super friendly and the restaurant serves very good local food. Basic accommodation as expected from a rural BnB but comfortable. You can take walks from here so I wished we had stayed longer than the one night.
- The property was lovely and well maintained. All areas were clean and the staff were friendly despite there being a language issue.
Hostal Rio de Oro
Hostal Rio de Oro is located in central Alcalá la Real, 45 minutes’ drive from Granada in the southern Jaén Mountains. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private balcony.The hotel has a bar with tables in the next door square, where you can enjoy a drink. There are various restaurants in town, and staff at reception can provide information about the area.La Mota Fortress is a 3-minute drive from Hostal Rio de Oro, and there are views of the fort from the hotel. The city of Jaén, famous for its olive oil, is a 50-minute drive away.
- It was clean and comfortable. The location exceptional. Just popped over to the park for breakfast in the morning, fantastic.
- This the second time I have stayed at th hotel. The owner Loli is very welcoming, the rooms are clean and simply decorated. The shower is powerful. And there is air conditioning and the price is reasonable
- Reasonably priced, WiFi, clean, has a lift if needed and close to the park.
- Friendly lady owner, centrally located in Alcala but not noisy, great value.
- Hostal located is in the centre of small but very nice town. It was very easy to find parking space near, even when it was Saturday’s evening.
Hotel Hospederia Zacatin
Set in central Alcalá la Real, Hotel Hospedería Zacatín is 45 minutes’ drive from Granada by Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. The air-conditioned guest house has an Andalusian restaurant and free Wi-Fi.With colorful details, the rooms feature a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a furnished terrace available for guests.Hotel Hospedería Zacatín has a tour desk, and is located within a 5-minute walk of a variety of restaurants serving Spanish cuisine.La Mota Castle is 10 minutes’ walk and Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is 19 mi away. Jaén is 1 hours’ drive while Airport Granada-Jaén Airport is 31 mi from the property.
Location, loved the town
Comfort of bed
Tv easy to use
- A great hotel. They gave as a room at the top floor and it was the most charming. The whole town was a wonderful place to visit and every person working at every bar and restaurant was more welcoming than ever. Thank you! I was in Alcalá la Real on one sole mission, to visit the poet, la poeta, Jon Sigurdur Eyjolfsson from Bildudalur in Iceland. It was wonderful. Gracias, -Atli
- The hotel is excellent value for money, the rooms were absolutely spotless, the beds comfy, and in a great location close to the park where there’s car parking available.
- Location was good for nearby restaurants and parking.
- The room is basic but it was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. The rooms are decorated in traditional spanish style. They have everything you need – tv, fridge, great shower, seats, table, and windows with shutters, and clean tiled floors.
- Location, loved the town
Hospedería Ruta de Lorca
Set close to the Sierra de Huétor nature reserve, this family-run hotel is themed on the world-famous local poet, Federico García Lorca.The Hospedería Ruta de Lorca provides a unique setting for your visit to Andalusia. It is located in the little town of Alfacar, known for its bread and spring water. From here, the magnificent city of Granada, with its amazing Alhambra Palace, is just a 10-minute drive away.The building itself is typically of the Granada region, with many charming features combining to create an authentic atmosphere. One of the hotel´s most impressive features is its fantastic and traditional restaurant, serving unique gourmet dishes created by the hotel chef.
- La amabilidad del personal y los servicios (ubicación del establecimiento)
- La cama era cómoda, la habitación coqueta y sencilla pero estilosa y el restaurante magnífico….Todo un acierto para estar cerca de Granada
Struttura indipendente con ristorante, terrazza, bar e le stanze adiacenti, una grande comodità. La colazione per un prezzo minimo è completa e molto buona offerta in una sala dal clima accogliente e informale. Sembra di stare a casa. Il signore che ci ha accolto è molto simpatico e gentile cosi come il ragazzo e il resto dello staff.
Parcheggio gratis a 10 metri dalla struttura, camera pulita, comoda e bagno con set di cortesia.
Abbiamo avuto più volte occasione di pranzare e di cenare lì e la cucina è ottima. Pietanze semplici e buone. Consigliatissimo!
- Estaba muy limpio y la llegada a Granada era fácil
- Habitaciones y baños limpios y buena decoración. Zona tranquila.
Top Guest Houses In Benalúa De Las Villas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benalúa de las Villas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benalúa de las Villas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benalúa de las Villas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!