5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Beloeil Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Beloeil Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Beloeil Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beloeil Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beloeil Hainaut Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Beloeil Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Beloeil Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Beloeil Hainaut Province:
L’instant Au Présent
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, L’instant Au Présent is located in Beloeil in the region of Hainaut Province, just 30 miles from Lille.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Mons is 12 miles from L’instant Au Présent, and Kortrijk is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Bed very comfi, Shower 10/10: Step in system without eny obstacle. = Very good!
- Very clean and beautiful house, perfect for families. Our host was very friendly even though my French is lousy
- The bed were perfect , croissant hot in the morning and staff very helpful
- Great room,quite location, very good quality/price, very clean, friendly staff, good breakfast.
- El alojamiento es más una casa rural que un hotel, ya que tiene muy pocas habitaciones (creo que cuatro), regentado por la familia que tiene la vivienda enfrente. La habitación, grande, con capacidad para cuatro personas, nosotros éramos tres. Desayuno correcto.
B&B La Garde des Ablais
Located in Ville-Pommeroeul, 10 miles from Mons, B&B La Garde des Ablais features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Tournai is 17 miles from B&B La Garde des Ablais, and Valenciennes is 12 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Spacious, clean, modern with a country feel. The owner was kind, friendly, and quick to accommodate. The property is quiet, green and relaxing. Breakfast was delicious, with eggs made to order. We had absolutely no complaints and will return at our earliest convenience.
- Lovely bathroom,comfy beds, quiet location and lovely host – relaxed and welcoming
- Great host Great breakfast Quiet street and close to some cities of interest Bruges Kortrijk Mons Ypres Our flat on 2 floors Excellent rooms
- Huge room, comfortable bed, clean as a whistle and very welcoming host
- Thank you Jan for our small getaway break. We will visit again soon.
Mons Dragon House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mons Dragon House offers accommodations in Mons, just 22 miles from Charleroi.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Tournai is 27 miles from Mons Dragon House, and Valenciennes is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 23 miles from Mons Dragon House.
- Location was amazing and reception was courteous. The place was spotless.
The property is 5 separate rooms & the first floor has a common kitchen with refrigerator/ oven / coffee maker / nespresso / water kettle and living room.
I contacted the owner because I was not sure what time we would get there and he was very flexible. His friend met is at the property and showed us around the common areas and our room. He also gave us recommendations on what to see and where to eat dinner / breakfast.
The shower was fantastic and the bed / pillows comfortable.
Parking was around the corner and he gave good directions for parking.
Overall our experience was fantastic and I would definitely stay at the Mons Dragon House again and recommend to friends!
- An experiencce of creative design. Beautiful and innovative. In citycentre and a de
- Obvious detail was put into the comfort of our room. The luxurious claw-footed bathtub, the top quality bed and bed linen, the beautiful color scheme and the excellently appointed shared kitchen helped to make our stay in Mons a great one. Communication with Matthias and his lovely mother was perfect from beginning to end. The Mons Dragon House is in a perfect location to walk all through the Mons Grand Place. There are excellent restaurants, a fun and lively night life and wonderful little shops all very near by.
- Great location, easy walking distance from the old town.
Located in Wannebecq, 26 miles from Brussels, Au Trieu features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ghent is 25 miles from Au Trieu, and Mons is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Nice holiday home in the attic with the caretaker living downstairs. Very friendly people. Also excellent location to explore the western part of Hainaut.
- L’accueil, la discrétion et la gentillesse de la propriétaire
- Op mijn boekingsformulier stond duidelijk vermeld ” ontbijt gratis”,doch wij hebben geen ontbijt gezien.Ik heb later nog eens naar uw site gegaan en toen bleek plots deze vermelding verdwenen te zijn ” zeer eigenaardig”.Ik heb op uw verzoek (gisteren) een kopie van mijn boekingsattest aan u doorgemaild.
- Persoonlijke aandacht van de verhuurster. Je hebt alles wat je nodig hebt bij de hand. Je hebt geen enkele last van anderen. Veel ruimte voor een gunstige prijs. Goed te fietsen voor niet geoefende fietsers want mooi glooiend landbouwgebied niet ver van de heuvels bij geraardsbergen voor de meer fietsfanaten.
- Lastniki nastanitve zelo prijazni in gostoljubni……
Vertes Feuilles is in 2 renovated cottages in the middle of Le Pays Des Collines. There is free Wi-Fi, a vegetable garden and a terrace.Breakfast is made up of fresh slow-food products, including goat-cheese from the farm and organic homemade bread and jams.The luxurious rooms have a sitting area, a balcony and a jacuzzi. A bathrobe and slippers are provided for extra comfort.La Cuisine Restaurant serves 2 meals and gives workshops.For an extra charge, guests can warm up in the outdoor jacuzzi or book a massage to relax.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Beloeil Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Beloeil Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Beloeil Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Beloeil Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!