5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barneveld Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
Barneveld Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barneveld Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barneveld Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barneveld Gelderland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barneveld Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barneveld Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Barneveld Gelderland:
Guesthouse Lazey is centrally located amidst the Veluwe and offers budget accommodations in style. Free Wi-Fi and private parking on site are also included.English country-style décor and original features give Guesthouse Lazey a cosy feel. Each room also has a private bathroom. Newspapers are available every morning during breakfast.Guesthouse Lazey also offers a stylish drawing room and a private garden.The Hoge Veluwe National Park is less than 25 minutes’ drive from Guesthouse Lazey. Apeldoorn, featuring sights including Paleis Het Loo and Apenheul primate park, is 30 minutes away by car.
- Super comfortable beds (firm but not hard so ideal for people with back problems), spacious room with nice decor. Room has a little patio area which is nice when the weather is sunny. Cosy and comfortable shared living/breakfast room and the breakfast itself was very good. Surrounding countryside provides a quiet/peaceful atmosphere. The owners are very friendly and helpful.
- Comfortabele kamer, gebruik van koffie- en thee apparaat in de huiskamer, heerlijk en uitgebreid ontbijt, vriendelijke en gastvrije ontvangst. Zeker voor herhaling vatbaar!
- Prima kamers, uitstekend ontbijt, vriendelijk echtpaar dat de zaak runt.
- Vriendelijke bediening, zeer schone kamers. Grote hotelketens kunnen er een voorbeeld aan nemen. Hier is kwaliteit en reinheid belangrijker dan per kamer 6 minuten werk…
Schön eingerichtet, sehr gepflegt und sauber.sehr nette Gastgeber.frühstück
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Wicherumloo is located in Wekerom. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Utrecht is 25 miles from Wicherumloo, and Arnhem is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 42 miles from Wicherumloo.
- Eqipped just the right way for tourist use. We felt like home.
- Good comunication with host. You have everything you need in the room: kitchen, frezer, pots, coffee machine. You can also rent a bike. The breakfast was great, totally recommended
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Amazing breakfast. Comfortable room in the middle of the forest.
- I can see why some are charmed by this place. It is in a quiet and remote setting, and the outdoor space is fine.
- Wow! The breakfast was incredible! Our hosts were so kind and the property was beautiful. There was a great sitting area outside. Everything was perfect.
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Studio DailyKaat offers accommodations in Soest. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Amsterdam is 22 miles from Studio DailyKaat, and Utrecht is 10 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 25 miles away.
- Friendly nice host, the Studio itself is cosy and clean, coffe for free and the area got a good infrastructue. The train to Amsterdam centraal is only 2 minutes to walk
- This was a great location. Fantastic base for exploring the country. The hostess very friendly but discreet. Would love to come back and stay for longer
- Very friendly host and everything one needs in place including boardgames and bikes.
- Eigen ingang, privacy, grote ruimte, heerlijk bed en douche
- Alles was tot in de puntjes verzorgd. Meer en mooier nog dan beschreven stond op de site. Ohh en de douche was zo geweldig!
Join &Enjoy accommodation
Featuring free WiFi, Join &Enjoy accommodation offers accommodations in Soest.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Amsterdam is 21 miles from Join &Enjoy accommodation, and Utrecht is 10 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Kasteel Sterkenburg offers accommodations in Driebergen.All rooms include a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Amsterdam is 29 miles from Kasteel Sterkenburg, and Utrecht is 8 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 30 miles away.
- The place is amazing, looks like time has frozen there. Fantastic location, very friendly staff!
- Fabulous host and lekker breakfast. The castle is stunning which we had all to ourselves.
Really considerate and warm-hearted staff, give us a ride to the train station so that we don’t have to walk long distance to the nearest bus stop.
Really fancy and tasteful facility, especially the fireplace.
Simple but sufficient and nice breakfast.
Natural and peaceful environment. Pet-friendly.
- Very friendly people. Very cool castle. They went out of their way to help us with the castle. Very polite manager and staff.
Where else can you sleep in a room that is 800 years old? Getting to the room in the tower was quite the experience, climbing up a very narrow circular stone staircase. The room itself was spacious and left you in no doubt about whether you were in a castle! It was expensive, yes, but unique. This is one night’s stay we will long remember.
The location in the country was lush with vegetation. The nearby road was not that close and not noisy. We slept peacefully with an open window.
You do need to bike or drive about 4 km for dinner, but the place they recommended was excellent. Breakfast is in a building adjacent to the castle, and was quite nice.
If staying in the castle proper is not that important to you, the rooms in the caretaker’s house, where breakfast is served, appeared to be quite nice.
The staff were extremely friendly.
Top Guest Houses In Barneveld Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barneveld Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barneveld Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barneveld Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!