5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province:
Hot Coffee Guest House and Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Hot Coffee Guest House and Resort offers accommodations in Ban Mae Na Chon, just 26 miles from Samoeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 39 miles from Hot Coffee Guest House and Resort.
- Traveling by motorcycle on the way to Mae Hong Son we stayed here. It is located between the main road and the river, making convenient yet pleasant accommodation. The staff was wonderfull and the food was great. The bungalow we stayed in was very clean and comfortable for a good nights rest. With a cool breeze coming off the river and mosquito netting we did not miss having a/c. It is located near a few elephant camps and had we known that ahead of time we would have stayed longer and worked that activity into our schedule.
- nice scenery with small river and mountain view, nice weather, cold.
- Loved the bungalow overlooking the river. We sat on our balcony and listened to the birds and frogs as well as children playing in the river. It was great having a restaurant on property, and the food was good and reasonably priced.
Perfect riverside location.
Little bungalow with a veranda to rest on.
Onsite restaurant with delicious food and drinks.
The resort works in association with the childrens home next to the property 🙂 … means lots of kids laughing and splashing around in the river (a little noisy if you are hoping to hear the sounds of nature only!)
Sleeping to the sound of the flowing river was great.
- I liked everything – the location (perfect while traveling by motorbike/doing a variation of the Mae Hong Son loop), comfortable bungalows, food… everything was clean, the place is very quiet and relaxed, the staff is super friendly and the whole idea behind the place and how it helps the children is amazing!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Chadaporn Rentroom is located in Mae Chaem.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Chiang Mai Airport is 43 miles away.
- Clean, big confortable room, good all you can eat breakfast
- Perfect place, super clean, the views are amazing and the room and bathroom are big. Internet works superfast and there is a lot of space to park ur moto or car.
- Great out of the way location, but walking distance to town markets and shops.
- It’s a very clean and new built,rooms are big and confortables
- Brand new rooms, very clean, beautiful surroundings
Baan Kub Doi Mae Chaem
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baan Kub Doi Mae Chaem offers accommodations in Mae Chaem. The guest house has an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baan Rimnam Chiangmai
Baan Rimnam Chiangmai offers accommodations in Mae Chaem. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Phu Chaem House
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Phu Chaem House offers accommodations in Mae Chaem. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 43 miles from Phu Chaem House.
- Very clean, friendly staff, fast and stable wifi, very good value for money. All this is importnat for a comfortable stay. You dont need more for one night while travelling.
- Hosts were super friendly and nice to us. Arrival on short notice wasn’t a problem at all. Nice garden handled with lots of care and love. Beautiful breakfast terrace too.
- Very comfortable bed. Good shower. Great WiFi. Extremely clean.
- Super hosts, could not do enough. Quiet location. As a writer I used my time to think and scribble ideas. Perfect.
The welcome from Eddie the owner was absolutely first class, treated us like royalty and we could not of asked for more.
Rooms were simple but provided everything you could need.
WiFi was better than in UK despite being so remote.
I highly recommend a stay here for a flavour of real Thailand and hope to return one day.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Mae Na Chon Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!